Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

W0lF dont leave dude!

This is a discussion on W0lF dont leave dude! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Vlein her* him, he has a son and a wife ^_^...
Page: 5

Originally posted by Vlein
    her*
    him, he has a son and a wife ^_^

Originally posted by Vlein
    her*
    him, he has a son and a wife ^_^

azza

the original w0lf was a fukn cockhead, stuck up hated him .. but the w0lf now is good baba gives me his famous 2000buff

azza

the original w0lf was a fukn cockhead, stuck up hated him .. but the w0lf now is good baba gives me his famous 2000buff

Originally posted by Devile
    Moral: If u were hacked in the past and your id is known, get rid of that char. Every X months there's a new hack that lets ppl hack with just id. Either crapy website or some other security flaw.

u forget man half these people play in turkish cafes or at freinds house which retreiving a account id = very easy

but theres only been 2 times account id puplic = hacked has happened well 3 1st n 2nd were same thing never fixed jus people didn't know / forgot for a month until a ton more got fucked n this now would be 3rd time

if im wrong correct me but website = down yesterday prolly fixing secret pass bug but knowing k2 whilist fixing the secret pass bug they allowed yet another easy way of taking over a account_id < i dont really know how it was done this time but 1st time n "2ndtime" it happened it was done through mysql injection guessing this is wat it is now

but if u share or someone know ur account id i suggest in times like this (it always ends up on forum ym hacked) take to a mule all ur items that someone dont know ur account id n u'll survive situations like this

n jus to say most time this happens its lil fags that have gotten to share a account n one of there 1337 hacker freinds says hey wats the account id for blabla i'll hack it n let u have it they say OMG REALLY here account_idXXX and then ur gone n odds are they jus tell there freind didn't work / thanks for items noob /blocked on msn

Originally posted by Devile
    Moral: If u were hacked in the past and your id is known, get rid of that char. Every X months there's a new hack that lets ppl hack with just id. Either crapy website or some other security flaw.

u forget man half these people play in turkish cafes or at freinds house which retreiving a account id = very easy

but theres only been 2 times account id puplic = hacked has happened well 3 1st n 2nd were same thing never fixed jus people didn't know / forgot for a month until a ton more got fucked n this now would be 3rd time

if im wrong correct me but website = down yesterday prolly fixing secret pass bug but knowing k2 whilist fixing the secret pass bug they allowed yet another easy way of taking over a account_id < i dont really know how it was done this time but 1st time n "2ndtime" it happened it was done through mysql injection guessing this is wat it is now

but if u share or someone know ur account id i suggest in times like this (it always ends up on forum ym hacked) take to a mule all ur items that someone dont know ur account id n u'll survive situations like this

n jus to say most time this happens its lil fags that have gotten to share a account n one of there 1337 hacker freinds says hey wats the account id for blabla i'll hack it n let u have it they say OMG REALLY here account_idXXX and then ur gone n odds are they jus tell there freind didn't work / thanks for items noob /blocked on msn

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345