Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wagyar is sold

This is a discussion on Wagyar is sold within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I have gg buyer for it, he just collects the cash. I still have some items, but yeah finally ...
Page: 1

Default Wagyar is sold

Well I have gg buyer for it, he just collects the cash. I still have some items, but yeah finally I got rid of it So those who said I don't quit I will offer a pint for NOT believing me

I try to play EQ2 and Hero-online atm...well more hero because my friend lost internet connection ad I don't wanna lvl too much away from him ( Furry :wub: )

I will hang around forums, just for fun but I haven't been on waggy for long time and to make sure no1 is gona spam some strange language to new owner ( Finnish, Swedish, German tec. ) because I doupt new owner speaks anything exept english

I had some good times with you and it was nice to achieve most of my dream goals ingame For those who have asked help and tips about being archer, I try to reply all..and don't be ashamed to ask actually it has been a bit of amazing to me that you care about my n00bish oppinions

Ps. I have promission to use char now and then so if wagyar's compo starts to suck suddenly it's me playing really drunk :lol: But I doupt that happens ^_^

Cheers, drunken archer is out

acolyted

i love u waggy :wub: gl :[ ill miss ya

Socrates

even that durnk he had to make this topic three times, just to make sure your not forgetting something right?

btw, like you advised me i tried eq2 and hero online... i think i'll stick to the bugged ko for now ^^

Blizie

Hero online is cool :P

Ima catch u in it soon when ill get home from my boarding school wagy

Good luck

Originally posted by Blizie
    Hero online is cool :P

Ima catch u in it soon when ill get home from my boarding school wagy

Good luck
    I am not gona be online today much, I am at work atm and 9h left then almost right away I have party waiting....even I am almost lvl 43 and I have new sword waiting :P I need better + tough so if U have any 43 lvl blades better than +4 I buy it ^_^

Lammer

I'm sad... you know..

Pm if you ever wanna take a ride with a lousy Int mage .

Schaf

Waggy :wub: :wub: :wub:

Will miss one of the greatest archers on human side

Pleasure fighting against u baba

Icesotong

No wonder, i see a waggy with daggers in cz. and he ignore me, :P
    hahhaa, all the best in ur rl and other games, might join u in heros when i have the time and if its worth

Gorn

noob cop go die pls !!! btw. gl on irl gay

FatM4n

Sorligt att du lämnar. Lycka till med Hero-Online

www.Dictionary.com for tanslation

Originally posted by Icesotong
    No wonder, i see a waggy with daggers in cz. and he ignore me, :P
    hahhaa, all the best in ur rl and other games, might join u in heros when i have the time and if its worth
    Icey u fag why u didn't tell me lah tat lan jiao is bad word? Now all tiu me in hero online lah...gay singlie :lol:

F4tm4n du måste inte bli sorligt min timme var över...nu archers är koxper och alla gamla gg har flyttat. Jag ska bli legend in någon annan plats... Du kan hitta mig i hero online atm

Lammer don't be sad...I still use our ventrilo now and then because no1 else is talking to me exept old clanies, I soon need some new vent to hangaround

Schaff ONE of the best? <_< Okok Apostilo :lol:

To KO community in any game u see my char, give me a shout U have lways treated me well and I always felt like home in KO because of you guys, not because of the game itself. I never knew someone could become famous or legendary in game, but I played with many great legit players in my years and I know you became legends to many people, even I idolizised some ( not gona tell names because I know you fatasses use it as siggy after that :P ) I got many friends here, some even irl and I wish we stay in touch.

Ps. special recards to Lerva if you ever read this ( I know you won't ) gogo make your ghay mage lvl 72 and own everyone, I know you can do it. Thanks for all these years...fatass mage :P

All NO ppl know how much I learned to love you guys...good luck to you all, I wish you all the best and lotsa sex abazalar, even I know it's ghay sex but still :wub:

FatM4n

lämnade av samma anledning

Default Re: Wagyar is sold

Originally posted by wagyar
    Well I have gg buyer for it, he just collects the cash. I still have some items, but yeah finally I got rid of it So those who said I don't quit I will offer a pint for NOT believing me

I try to play EQ2 and Hero-online atm...well more hero because my friend lost internet connection ad I don't wanna lvl too much away from him ( Furry *:wub: *)

I will hang around forums, just for fun but I haven't been on waggy for long time and to make sure no1 is gona spam some strange language to new owner ( Finnish, Swedish, German tec. ) because I doupt new owner speaks anything exept english

I had some good times with you and it was nice to achieve most of my dream goals ingame For those who have asked help and tips about being archer, I try to reply all..and don't be ashamed to ask actually it has been a bit of amazing to me that you care about my n00bish oppinions * *

Ps. I have promission to use char now and then so if wagyar's compo starts to suck suddenly it's me playing really drunk *:lol: *But I doupt that happens *^_^ *

Cheers, drunken archer is out *
    I miss your drunken wine song on vent

Community Nazý Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

i never spammed u on german

red red wine *sing*

good old times baba... get on msn sometimes

I know who bought it. :wub:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast