Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

EUKO - general debate and info

This is a discussion on EUKO - general debate and info within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since there are many questions being asked over and over, and even some misinformation; I thought that it would be ...
Page: 1

Default EUKO - general debate and info

Since there are many questions being asked over and over, and even some misinformation; I thought that it would be a good idea to create a new topic. I might keep the first post up to date, should this topic survive for long enough. Do also check out the NTTGame.com questions and answers thread thread.

First, some info:

The EUKO official website is the following: www.nttgame.com

Then some Q&A (official FAQ is HERE):

Is EUKO a private server?
    No. Those in doubt should read this.

When does EUKO launch?
    8 November 11:00 CET (GMT/UTC +1). An initial beta opened at October 11, and ended midnight (CEST) October 16. In addition, a PvP beta will run from 4th to 7th November (read statement).

Will the accounts of European USKO players get IP blocked?
    Existing USKO accounts will not become affected by the arrival of EUKO, because of an agreement between MGame and Entity. However, accounts created after the official release of EUKO will not be able to log in to USKO without a proxy.

To sum up: if you have characters in USKO that you are worried about losing, then you have no reason to worry for the time being. Nothing will be lost through IP blocking right now. This is the official word on the matter.

However, there is no word on how long such an agreement will last, or indeed at all whether or not it will have an end. So in theory, IP blocking might still cause some trouble in the future (see this post).

Will there be Ardream/Ronark Land Base?
    There might be an additional PvP zone in addition to Colony Zone, but this appears not yet to be decided.

Is EUKO hosted by G1/K2?
    No, it is hosted by eNTiTy Game. There are apparently some vague links between the two in form of indivual(s), however, they are not linked at present, and operate as two completely different companies (some more official information can be found here).

Can Canadians and people from the U.S. play EUKO?
    Not (legally) without proxy. USKO holds the license for both countries.

Can Turks play EUKO?
    Same answer as for the previous question. EUKO does not hold the license for Turkey.

Who can play EUKO without using proxy?
    Anyone who is not from U.S.A, Canada, Turkey, Korea, Japan, Taiwan or China, according to this piece of information.

----

For the mods: I started this topic as I suppose that the 'NTTGame.com questions and answers thread' should remain focused on Q&A with the eNTiTy Game community liaison (as long as that thread exists, anyway), and so there is no active general topic for EUKO at the moment; and here's one with useful info.
    Last edited by Spitfire; 10-27-2011 at 02:02 PM. Reason: updated: launch date

my dream is turning real, an official server hosted by other company who care for players!

Ignore Me Senior Member

Can't the thread title be "EUKO - mass debate and info"

There isn't enough mass debating around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    Since there are many questions being asked over and over, and even some misinformation; I thought that it would be a good idea to create a new topic. I might keep the first post up to date, should this topic survive for long enough. Do also check out the NTTGame.com questions and answers thread thread.

First, some info:

The EUKO official website is the following: www.nttgame.com

Then some Q&A:

Is EUKO a private server?
    No. Those in doubt should read this.

Will the accounts of European USKO players get IP blocked?
    Existing USKO accounts will not become affected by the arrival of EUKO, because of an agreement between MGame and Entity. However, accounts created after the official release of EUKO will not be able to log in to USKO without a proxy.

To sum up: if you have characters in USKO that you are worried about losing, then you have no reason to worry. Nothing will be lost through IP blocking. This is the official word on the matter.

Is EUKO hosted by G1/K2?
    No, it is hosted by eNTiTy Game. There are apparently some vague links between the two in form of indivual(s), however, they are not linked at present, and operate as two completely different companies (some more official information can be found here).

Can Caniadians and people from the U.S. play EUKO?
    Not (legally) without proxy. USKO holds the license for both countries.

Can Turks play EUKO?
    Same answer as for the previous question. EUKO does not hold the license for Turkey.

Who can play EUKO without using proxy?
    Anyone who is not from U.S.A, Canada, Turkey, Korea, Japan, Taiwan or China, according to this piece of information.

----

For the mods: I started this topic as I suppose that the 'NTTGame.com questions and answers thread' should remain focused on Q&A with the eNTiTy Game community liaison (as long as that thread exists, anyway), and so there is no active general topic for EUKO at the moment; and here's one with useful info.
    thx god for ppls ho can make usefuel post... ty4info

Quote Originally Posted by ashet View Post
    Can't the thread title be "EUKO - mass debate and info"

There isn't enough mass debating around here.

If you bring the masses for debate, I might change the topic title. Perhaps. Maybe. Possibly.

Quote Originally Posted by Baruska View Post
    thx god for ppls ho can make usefuel post...
    tyty

As far as i got more than 2 years to log on this site.. ( imagin i've even lost my old account and just made this new one ) ... I got no idea about this euko server bla bla.. I read a lot of threats etc...But didnt saw anywhere when does the server open..So that gonna be my question :P .. When does the euko open..

I had planned to answer that question, in fact; but since I was unable to find such information on the official site, I put it off. However, several sources (one example) put the launch date at November 1, and that's the date most people are talking about. I have edited the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    I had planned to answer that question, in fact; but since I was unable to find such information on the official site, I put it off. However, several sources (one example) put the launch date at November 1, and that's the date most people are talking about. I have edited the OP.
    Hmm okay...Now that make's me wonder to see what gonna happent with all these new stuff...

umadbr000

is this a private server> j/k

good thread, as every other topic in this section is asking for some EUKO info

Haha, just made an MD +7 from a single +1. Never thought it'd work, but shit happens.

(a great achievment for someone who never upgrades his own gear; might have to get used to it with this BoE stuff)

Ye +7 is bugged or was made easy on purpose,it has the same percentage as +6 in this beta.

DEM0NAT0R

dont think it will be that easy to upgarde items when EUKO will be live

Quote Originally Posted by Gangsta1 View Post
    Ye +7 is bugged or was made easy on purpose,it has the same percentage as +6 in this beta.
    I donno, I made two of my chitin pieces to +6, none to +7 =/

Screenshot update from LW yesterday, EUKO's first unofficial warder:

Oh lol,I'm SnipeHunter in-game...

And how do you see your valkyries,i can't see mine ?

Btw I made 3x +6 Chitins and 2 of them went to 7,so yeah....

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast