Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Post Count Policy.

This is a discussion on Forum Post Count Policy. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I feel as though I am aimlessly wandering through the general chat section, trying to insert a post here and ...
Page: 1

Default Forum Post Count Policy.

I feel as though I am aimlessly wandering through the general chat section, trying to insert a post here and there to get my post count to 50. I very much dislike this policy.

All I want to do is B> and S> in the market place.

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

Its completely necessary. It's a way for you to spend time interacting with the community before you are given everyone's trust with their (some times thousands) of hard earned dollars. Why should that be given to any one on day 1? Just look at this topic http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f22/ if you are wondering why.

edit: also this is an already explained rule, and this thread proably should be locked to prevent spamming

Quote Originally Posted by gregg View Post
    Its completely necessary. It's a way for you to spend time interacting with the community before you are given everyone's trust with their (some times thousands) of hard earned dollars. Why should that be given to any one on day 1? Just look at this topic http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f22/ if you are wondering why.
    This is true, though; I myself have already spent over $500 here. Sucks that I cannot be an exception to the rule

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rasputinfeb11 View Post
    This is true, though; I myself have already spent over $500 here. Sucks that I cannot be an exception to the rule
    lol... what makes u so special? haha every1 gets the same treatment man

Yea.. exception the rule? Good luck with that >.>

the thing he would find also, he posts in topics and puts his input and then you get the random quote, look 40posts more to go

Little archer Senior Member

dude you got until january before you can sell anyway... so just take your time and make one post a day

is there a 3 month time wait?

Quote Originally Posted by HarryBols View Post
    is there a 3 month time wait?
    yeah... sucks for you eh!?

also if you got some good knowledge of things, the class section is good for giving input aswell
    but if you spam on every topic is soo noticable same with in media, dont forget you got the other sections just not ko4life, there is so many other sections within G4L

i think that this policy could be annoying, but i totally agree with it. It really creates some kind of connection with community, so people are less likely to scam.

fenrirstop

look my join date and i still cant make own topics
    i made also a topic like this, and all my messages got removed

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

One of those cases where you just gotta deal with it.

In the past too many people just made an account to sell their ko shit and then go away. Too many scammers and just a whole mass of idiots too. It was the best all round solution that we could come up with at the time.

Is it really necessary though? I trust a 50 post/3 month member just as little as I would trust a 0 poster brand spankin' new

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Is it really necessary though? I trust a 50 post/3 month member just as little as I would trust a 0 poster brand spankin' new
    i think the rule is more on the lines of : they cant make a so fast and trade again after being ban so that way its easier to find out if they are bypassing a ban before they get to 50 and 3months

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast