X-Trapped to Death

This is a discussion on X-Trapped to Death within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As I write this, my XTRAP crap is still not functioning.. 17:32 Memphis, Tennessee 04-05-02 I have tried on 3 ...
Page: 1

BlackOak

As I write this, my XTRAP crap is still not functioning.. 17:32 Memphis, Tennessee 04-05-02

I have tried on 3 different computers at 3 different locations in Memphis

Support ticket sent - generic response given

It is ironic to me that a Hacker can bypass XTrap andf play the game whereas a legit player cannot - also hackers can still hack the game when Xtrap is functional. So why do we even need Xtrap. I am sick and tired of the K2 - Mgames -KO - KE or what ever else its called.

I wish I had athe correct physical address of these place, so I could go visit them and show them what KOXP feels like in real life......

Thank You
    Back Quiet

_Boomsheeka_

I had the same problem for 3 days, last night (10 hours ago) I was finally able to log in. I had flushed DNA/DNS - refreshed internet connection, I did all that and nothing helped. I think the only thing that helped was just time.

GL

TIDUSAFX

you may have to reinstall the game like i did ><

MillionVoices

lol my shit stopped working again wtf..

Lioncet

i log in last night , now i can&#39;t again

graydeath

knight online folder> open xpatch.exe > flush dns > press start in launcher

worked for me on first try havent tried it other times so im not sure if it caused it to work for me :P

CheckMeOut

been playing fine since the xtrap crap began... i log out and all of a sudden xtrap is fucked again.... only this time instead of it looking like it goes un-responsive it does not even try to load... just immediately gives me the error. ughhh

abstraktzor

ive had no problems getting in the past two days..now all of a sudden in getting xtrapped again.

As I write this, my XTRAP crap is still not functioning.. 17:32 Memphis, Tennessee 04-05-02

I have tried on 3 different computers at 3 different locations in Memphis

Support ticket sent - generic response given

It is ironic to me that a Hacker can bypass XTrap andf play the game whereas a legit player cannot - also hackers can still hack the game when Xtrap is functional. So why do we even need Xtrap. I am sick and tired of the K2 - Mgames -KO - KE or what ever else its called.

I wish I had athe correct physical address of these place, so I could go visit them and show them what KOXP feels like in real life......

Thank You
    Back Quiet[/b]

youll shoot them with 5arrows repeatably? 0o better have lots of arrows those asian executives are speedy