Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Wanna Login ?

This is a discussion on Wanna Login ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok guys i got it load up ur config screen. ( go classic mode indiaan ) then go to netwerk ...
Page: 5

Timmy

ok guys i got it
    load up ur config screen. ( go classic mode indiaan ) then go to netwerk connections to see ur lan.

now go start > execute ( run ) type ipconfig /renew when its renewing ( takes a few sec ) quicly go t ur netwerkconnections and repair ur lan by right clicking on it ( herstellen in nl inidaan )

then ur whole internet crashes and ur totaly offline, ( pc hangs a bit doing this but wait a few moments)
    if ur pc is out of its freeze fase, repair ur lan once more to fix ur online status to the internet, and now u can login.

gg[/b]
    it all doesnt work for me, nothing :angry:

if u have adsl modem or cablemodem or wirles or something else try to restart it. for me it helped

Edo

it all doesnt work for me, nothing :angry:[/b]

other way is just put computer off ( no reboot just turn it off )

then also turn of the power of ur modem, count to 120 sec ( 2 minuts for the dumb ones:P) then turn modem on, and then pc, then boot ur OS, then repair ur LAN then login .

i mean real power f modem, NOT in standby mode!!!!!

Timmy

other way is just put computer off ( no reboot just turn it off )

then also turn of the power of ur modem, count to 120 sec ( 2 minuts for the dumb ones:P) then turn modem on, and then pc, then boot ur OS, then repair ur LAN then login .
    i mean real power f modem, NOT in standby mode!!!!![/b]

what's OS

Killstorm_DE

Operating System

Timmy

so when i reboot my modem, it won't fuck up any other computers that are attached to the modem?

G0D

Tried it all a.q still not working...

G0D

Tried it all a.q still not working...

ArtOfFighters

/shoot a Chinese slave

Didn't help connentions issue, made me feel good tho... B)

if i type /renew or releae it says " Wordt niet herkend als een interne of externe opdracht..

explain i dutch plz :P

ArtOfFighters

Other note: Removing xtrap files and putting them back in... didnt help :angry:

Oh well now I'll just have to wake my GF, shout at her for this annoyance, make her cook, clean and dust then do my DMEs...

...and you probably thought I was joking, well Im not :P

G0D

Sorry for double post and still... not working.... slm'd/k2'd

__countess__

ok guys i got it
    load up ur config screen. ( go classic mode indiaan ) then go to netwerk connections to see ur lan.

now go start > execute ( run ) type ipconfig /renew when its renewing ( takes a few sec ) quicly go t ur netwerkconnections and repair ur lan by right clicking on it ( herstellen in nl inidaan )

then ur whole internet crashes and ur totaly offline, ( pc hangs a bit doing this but wait a few moments)
    if ur pc is out of its freeze fase, repair ur lan once more to fix ur online status to the internet, and now u can login.

gg[/b]

ipconfig /renew and repairing your internet connection is the same thing

note: if that was the actual problem an ipconfig /flushdns would be enough, this is not a fix, it's just random lucky users.
    note2: rebooting your PC and modem/router would actually do all these anyways... so you don't need to run those commands after a reboot...
    note3: If you wanna try another fix ( i can't because i don't have KO in my office ) you can ask a friend that is able to login to tell you the DNS servers he's using (He can see them using ipconfig /all) . Once you get them, open up a command window (Start -> Run -> CMD) and type :
    nslookup <Press Enter>
    server the_ip_your_friend_gave_you <Press Enter>
    www.knightonlineword.com <Press Enter>

If you get an IP and not an Error saying something like "Blah blah blah denied" , then you can use that DNS server on your Internet Connection, after you change your DNS server, then you initiate the well-known ipconfig /flushdns and then try and log in to game.

P.S. If you ask about the way you can change your DNS server the answer is that it depends on the kind of your connection and hardware.

MakuLine

it said can&#39;t be repaired Any tips?

Timmy

it said can&#39;t be repaired Any tips?[/b]
    quit knightonline

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast