Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wanna say sorry to Fierce clan members

This is a discussion on Wanna say sorry to Fierce clan members within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Few days ago i posted about Fierce getting gems by paying to koxp to farm for 'em , or they ...
Page: 1

Few days ago i posted about Fierce getting gems by paying to koxp to farm for 'em , or they using koxp on different account / PC.
    When i posted the topic about the magican who told me Fierce clan paying for him when he get gems , i really knew its not the true , but i posted to see your opinions.
    I never posted here something against Fierce only because i hate them , i posted because i hate playing with cheaters , as i said before if i see something illegal in my clan , even this shit ill report and leave him , ill not risk my account to get ban and i play and played legit all the way.
    So again Fierce members , dont take it personal i would report every single illegal thing in our server , because those koxpers just slow me down while they getting gems and i cant get my master.

Now the way i found Fierce are legit ( atleast in the case with the koxpers ) :

I've got friend , RL friend in Fierce clan and i didnt knew it.
    He told me that what i wrote in cheater section about Fierce is not the true , because he know how you got gems and it was in legit way w/o koxping and shit , and i actually believe him , i know him for over 6 years and he wont lie to me.
    Now , ill not say my friend nick because i dont want you to flame him / kick him or w/e.
    I always said Fierce are good clan , you can cheak in your topic at Clan section , and cheak what i wrote there.
    So again , i never posted only because i hate you , i really thought you play in illegal way , never said anything against you before the day i posted , but again , i never was jealous in you , because you know exactly like i do , i could join your clan , so dont say i couldnt.

Again to the people who didnt read well , or didnt read everything , i sorry about what i said about Fierce clan , i have respect to people unless they scammers / cheating or w/e , if you wanna being kids and still flame even here , go ahead i wont stop you , but you must understand i never did it only because i hate you , because i really dont.

Have a nice day , ro1A.

P.S dont write we dont care , its not about ko4life members , its more for Fierce clan , i posted it here because i promised if i found them legit ill say sorry and i have no hard feelings even what they wrote about me.
    So ill just ignore posts with flame , /care , or w/e else.

Admins / moderators , you can close the topic i just posted for Fierce to read.

rasta

oh noez, stop whining.

mrmagic2008

Few days ago i posted about Fierce getting gems by paying to koxp to farm for 'em , or they using koxp on different account / PC.
    When i posted the topic about the magican who told me Fierce clan paying for him when he get gems , i really knew its not the true , but i posted to see your opinions.
    I never posted here something against Fierce only because i hate them , i posted because i hate playing with cheaters , as i said before if i see something illegal in my clan , even this shit ill report and leave him , ill not risk my account to get ban and i play and played legit all the way.
    So again Fierce members , dont take it personal i would report every single illegal thing in our server , because those koxpers just slow me down while they getting gems and i cant get my master.[/b]

so you knew what you posted was not true yet you posted false accusations anyways?

and don't bother posting anymore stuff because people are just going to ignore liars

oh noez, stop whining. [/b]
    i didnt posted it to see comments like yours.
    I think they deserve it after all the things i wrote about them , if thats what you think its your opinion , but its make no sense.

MrMagic , i posted here to see what people think , i wrote its the true because i thought maybe , just maybe somebody gonne admit in something.
    But , this koxper who pm'd me really wasnt my friend nor any player that i know , so i was curios.
    And it was a white lie , just to figure out what is it for real , some people admit in things after that actually happend.
    For example was scammer here forgot the name hmm spit2333? something like that , he scammed people and after somebody posted , he admited it , so i thought maybe will be some1 who will do the same.
    And if you think its stupid way to find out , ill just give you example so dont start bullshit me , even police take people who DIDNT killed somebody and they ask him why you killed him? why you did it? you have reassons? when they see they under pressure , lieing , stammerers , they can see better who is he. ( again its just example to a white lie )

wawh

its only a game -_-

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

lawl high school drama... h34r: it was nice u said sorry at least tho

its only a game -_-[/b]
    You right , and admin / moderator can close it.
    I just posted it for Fierce members because they not deserve calling cheaters and i have respect to people if they fine.
    If you dont thats something else but i do , and i'd be pissed if i play legit and people call me cheater because its really annoying.
    Anyway i wrote dont bullshit the topic but i guess you do it in purpose.

Can /close , its just to let Fierce to see it.

ClanoftheBrokenBow

i think you need to submit all your future post ideas to some sort of editor to filter out all the trash you talk about

i commend you for apologizing, however this whole thing never should have happened

i think you need to submit all your future post ideas to some sort of editor to filter out all the trash you talk about

i commend you for apologizing, however this whole thing never should have happened[/b]
    Dude , i doin course of detective at army , and maybe you think the posts i wrote was kinda trash but its actually not.
    You can find the bad things when you trying to use a white lie , because then some people can admit in bad things they did before and you never knew about them.
    Take spit2333 or w/e he called , somebody only suspicion him on msn , he told him why you scammed me and he admited he scammed more because others scammed him before and he did " revenge " so yea its maybe trash for you.

But whatever , i said i sorry and atleast show some respect , as i said people dont know me in real life and you dont know who i am , some people think i'm stupid / retard only by the way i posting , well my English isnt 100% perfect but not 100% erroneous , in my country i'm actually smart kid , if you been in Israel army you would know , but i wont try to explain because its just bring more spam , i only came here to say i sorry and to show i respect people if they fair.

Icy

no hard feelings
    sorry for the flames

hate to be called a cheater in more then one topic
    even though we play legit

Doesn't make you any less of a retard or hypocrite.

well atleast he apologized...
    unlike some jealous orc pricks eh?

Doesn't make you any less of a retard or hypocrite.[/b]
    Doesnt make you to be more man then the pussy you been...
    Again useless comments from you , go back to your server , its for Fierce members not for Curly.
    I can be nice when i need , but you i doubt if you can ... just look how respect to others you have ... your attitude worth my ass maybe , and i doubt you posted here just to look " cool " in ko4life.
    Why you didnt pm'd me and said it just to me w/o other people to see? because you want attention right? kid.

No... if I wanted attention I would spread lies throughout KO4Life about a legit clan cheating.
    Oh wait-- you've done that already.

And no sorry, I'm not nice to ignorant fools.

No... if I wanted attention I would spread lies throughout KO4Life about a legit clan cheating.
    Oh wait-- you've done that already.

And no sorry, I'm not nice to ignorant fools.[/b]
    And i need to care about it? you can stay away from the topic , i didnt told you to come in.
    This " ignorant fool " has more brain that what you got , you just cant notice if here , i wont try to be smart in forum which you guys dont know who i am.
    Now i didnt wrote Curly go in , you always trying to be cool and going into topics which doesnt even for you , or for your server , you did exactly the same in Ares cheater section and admins and moderators told you to go back to your server , so do favor for us and for you , stay away.
    Unlike you , i can talk 1 on 1 , i dont need people to see what i saying , you didnt saw i said admins can close it? i want Fierce to see not you , ill answer you on pm , not here anymore you just spamming every topic i post , and here you cant blame me for nothing , just stay away its not for you.
    And if i were lier , i wouldnt post here they playing legit , i'd keep the topics they cheating and let people think i'm saying the true , but i know to say sorry when i need to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast