Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Wanna say sorry to Fierce clan members

This is a discussion on Wanna say sorry to Fierce clan members within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; did any1 say that curly is not in fierce ^_^ no... so maybe he is maybe he's not...
Page: 2

did any1 say that curly is not in fierce ^_^
    no... so maybe he is maybe he's not

did any1 say that curly is not in fierce ^_^
    no... so maybe he is maybe he's not[/b]
    Im sure hes not , but even if yea he should understand when somebody wrong and he say sorry he can give him a chance like others from your clan did ( some did in pm's ) , for god's sake its just a game which i was wrong about your clan , no scamming or w/e , i said sorry he should understand.
    If i wanted to lie and blame you for cheating i wouldnt start this topic and let every1 think you really illegal clan , but i did it? nope , i started topic and said i sorry , he should understand it , even if i " fool " .

can you change your sig to Ethernal was right now?

Ezquerra

good thing u recognized that u made wrong and good to know you keep like a legit player quiting from another koxpers clannies who can be 1st grade, well my advice would be if you made an apologies about it just stop flaming ang ignore any provoke comment.

Good Luck.

Lol we already know they didnt koxp the gems, they just buy em for loads and make them rise and rise in price -.-
    they even bought gems from me for 17m each (which I bought for 7-10m HAH!)
    oh well xD
    I'd say people who keep accusing people of cheats because they're higher level, higher items etc (happens me like all the time now lol -_-) r just jelous or something :P

Lol we already know they didnt koxp the gems, they just buy em for loads and make them rise and rise in price -.-
    they even bought gems from me for 17m each (which I bought for 7-10m HAH!)
    oh well xD
    I'd say people who keep accusing people of cheats because they're higher level, higher items etc (happens me like all the time now lol -_-) r just jelous or something :P[/b]
    Nope i didnt said they cheaters because they high lvl then me , actually lvl 63 , chitin set +7 , cleaver +8 , md +7 and PP is not that bad for new server like West.
    I posted it just because i really thought they using in something wrong ( no , i not talking about the koxper who said he koxping for Fierce , this is was a white lie to try and see maybe somebody gonne admit it ) , i never said before i hate Fierce , i would do the same to any other clan if i need to.
    I said sorry because i was wrong and they not derserve calling cheaters.

Lol i think we need to vote for a ko4life psychiatric
    on topic: you shouldnt start shit when your not sure what your doing.. but anywyas thnx for apologizing

Lol i think we need to vote for a ko4life psychiatric
    on topic: you shouldnt start shit when your not sure what your doing.. but anywyas thnx for apologizing[/b]
    Read page 1 , some posts latter that i said , i had reasson why to post it , cheak " white lie " .

iiason

No... if I wanted attention I would spread lies throughout KO4Life about a legit clan cheating.
    Oh wait-- you've done that already.

And no sorry, I'm not nice to ignorant fools.[/b]
    ouch much? xD

Banned

Your wish is my command.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12