Want to start playing again, some questions =D

This is a discussion on Want to start playing again, some questions =D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi guys, I haven't played KO in about 4 years. What's with all this ICP thing that i gotta do ...
Page: 1

Default Want to start playing again, some questions =D

Hi guys,

I haven't played KO in about 4 years. What's with all this ICP thing that i gotta do before playing? why is it mandatory? is that normal. Is it worth putting some money into the game right now? thinking about starting Europa (heard it has a lot of english players). I tried to purchase $28 dollars for some Npoints to buy gold premium but somthing about $20 is max for new account -.-. how can i buy gold premium now? is it normal when i tried to purchase with paypal it ask for my address and zipcode too?

Thanks

if you mean ICS than thats the one time password (OTP) security feature for your account. you'll log in to you account and it will ask you for a desperate OTP that you download either on your phone or pc. its cut the hacking down tremendously. Also if you do get hacked ntt will not help you if you don't have OTP. For Npoints use a site like RIXTY you don't have a limit and you get your points instantly. And for paypal of course its normal to ask for you address and zip that's how Paypal verifies you're using accounts that actually belong to you. Welcome back KO is a million times better than it was 4 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewo350 View Post
    if you mean ICS than thats the one time password (OTP) security feature for your account. you'll log in to you account and it will ask you for a desperate OTP that you download either on your phone or pc. its cut the hacking down tremendously. Also if you do get hacked ntt will not help you if you don't have OTP. For Npoints use a site like RIXTY you don't have a limit and you get your points instantly. And for paypal of course its normal to ask for you address and zip that's how Paypal verifies you're using accounts that actually belong to you. Welcome back KO is a million times better than it was 4 years ago.

Thanks =D, so i bought some Npoints like 3-4 days ago, havn't received anything yet. can't trade, can't buy premium, can't activate my SMS. can't submit support ticket. anything i can do to help me speed this thing up or at least find an answer?

with the npoints theirs no saying how long they will take. usually within 48 hours but that's not definite. with the SMS verification im pretty sure it takes 5 npoints so once you get those you'll be able to SMS verify. And once you're SMS verified you'll be able to trade in game.