Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Just wondering how the csw went

This is a discussion on Just wondering how the csw went within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how did it go on pathos with those ppl who had their characters/items transfered over?...
Page: 1

kennyburger

how did it go on pathos with those ppl who had their characters/items transfered over?

Banned Senior Member

how did people have their chars moved from one server to pathos?

how did people have their chars moved from one server to pathos?[/b]
    GM sucky sucky
    I know who it was and what GM transferred them, but I can't say =x
    But yes, it is real.

TwistedFate

Might as well close this, it is just going to be another flame/spam topic.

kennyburger

i don't want it to be a flame topic i'm just wondernig what happened?

TwistedFate

Positive won.

Lag0nx

as usual ^_^

Banned

Positive won.[/b]
    when dont they :S

Yammasan

What's hilarious is that these guy were able to not actually "transfer" a character but at the very least have the gm make a character with all their gear on pathos. So many people claimed to be friends with this guy and this gm, and that's pathetic. ImDashiz Beatnubad OddArcher MissNoLove. This same GM was responsible for unbanning IStunnedYou on Beramus. This was after a permanant ban for koxp. These guys claim to be a bunch of friends that met while playing on xbox. It's all the same people that were in the clan FromHell. So many people looked up to them. So many people were gifted items from them. Hell, even some of them now are working for that website where you can buy gold bars in-game. Thankfully this website has banned that site from being advertised. I wish the same could be said for another site that actually allowed it to be advertised.

What's hilarious is that these guy were able to not actually "transfer" a character but at the very least have the gm make a character with all their gear on pathos. So many people claimed to be friends with this guy and this gm, and that's pathetic. ImDashiz Beatnubad OddArcher MissNoLove. This same GM was responsible for unbanning IStunnedYou on Beramus. This was after a permanant ban for koxp. These guys claim to be a bunch of friends that met while playing on xbox. It's all the same people that were in the clan FromHell. So many people looked up to them. So many people were gifted items from them. Hell, even some of them now are working for that website where you can buy gold bars in-game. Thankfully this website has banned that site from being advertised. I wish the same could be said for another site that actually allowed it to be advertised.[/b]
    Someone who actually knows what they're talking about ...

anyway, i knew positive would win and all the clans were against US, even the king of karus decided to say over king chat ONLY ATTACK POSITIVE AND ALLIES.... ppl got in the crystal room once.... the crystal hardly lost hp never got in again

TwistedFate

ImDashiz Beatnubad OddArcher MissNoLove. These guys claim to be a bunch of friends that met while playing on xbox. It's all the same people that were in the clan FromHell.[/b]
    Yeah i have to love how misinformed you are. Only one of those people was in FromHell. Oddarcher was orc when FromHell was around as was NoLove. so please tell me how in the hell can 2 orcs can be in a human clan. not to fucking smart now are ya..? Told ya it was going to turn into a flame.

Yammasan

You're right I mispoke. Beat and Imdashiz were in Fromhell. Odd was human-orc-human. He was in some decent clans and ended up in Endless at the end with Beat. MissNolove went Orc. Last I saw her she was in Alinnae when you were. The one thing they do seem to share is the same vent server. If my memory is right, which isn't a guarantee, she was also in Purplehaze on the human side. I do know these people, and the clans they have been in. I am not flaming them though. Just letting the truth out. I have been in this game long enough to see what happens and realize there is nothing to gain by complaining about it.

TwistedFate

And you are who if you don't mind me asking...and yes we are all on the same vent, it's how we are friends. and since you know so much about us, you have been on vent with us.

You're right I mispoke. Beat and Imdashiz were in Fromhell. Odd was human-orc-human. He was in some decent clans and ended up in Endless at the end with Beat. MissNolove went Orc. Last I saw her she was in Alinnae when you were. The one thing they do seem to share is the same vent server. If my memory is right, which isn't a guarantee, she was also in Purplehaze on the human side. I do know these people, and the clans they have been in. I am not flaming them though. Just letting the truth out. I have been in this game long enough to see what happens and realize there is nothing to gain by complaining about it.[/b]
    PurpleHaze... are you talking about beramus?

TwistedFate

Yes.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast