Wanting some guidance.

This is a discussion on Wanting some guidance. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guy, pretty new to these forums just looking for some guidance. Im currently a warrior (Orc) not that any ...
Page: 1

Bloodhound

Hey guy, pretty new to these forums just looking for some guidance.

Im currently a warrior (Orc) not that any of this matters, basically im looking for some people to tell me what items i should be aiming to get, where i should have my stat and skill points etc. etc. so i can maximize my performance in the DCZ or Ardream as its now called.

I am currently lvl 59, wearing +1 rebirth Chitin with +2 rebirth Chitin Pads, all +8 Str jewelery/accessories and a +6 raptor (will go to +7 and rebirth when im feeling lucky :P).

I have put all my stats on Str (with 90 on HP) and all my skill points on Attack/Defense. Should i have put some on HP so i have more HP for PvP or is AP what i should focus on?

My current AP is about 3 below 1.2k but i have seen other warriors my level reaching 1.8k - 2k AP.

Ofc, i will keep upgrading my Chittin to full +2, then full +3 etc. etc. But is there any better builds People always say FP+9 but realistically how possible is it? what sorta uniques (Not really wanting to see replys like WP+10 because thats not viable.. Uniqes +0, +1 maybe +2 max what should they be? Is raptor +7 my best option or dual one handed weapons or even something else?

Its been a while sinced ive Played KO again and i was never really a hard core 'KO'er' but thats all to change.

So any help from lvl 59 warriors that are feared in Ardream and very welcome to reply and saying that any experienced players at all

Awaiting your replys.

Banned

get your ap higher as u can
    warriors in ardream makes shity demege
    u have seen 2k ap on warrior in ardream becous they got +9 wepons like glave +9 or bardish +9

There is a game-help section where you can post this (it's made for stuff like this)
    but on you warrior try aiming for arond 3500-4000 hp ~2k mana and atleast 950+ def and your ap atleast 1500-1600+, if you got less then 1400 you probly can't even outdamage some rogues minor...
    since you seem kinda poor, try aiming for something like : glave +8/raptor +7Lupus pendant, dual quest ring, kek belt, quest earrings or maybe opal earrings, +7 chitin or better (pauldron and pads) +8 fp boots + gaunt, and chitin +7/fp+8 helmet and a DD helm +7 atleast...
    Ofc there is alot better items you could get, but these are fairly cheap

dragunmaster

boost your ap, go glave 9 lol.

Actually listen to Many his guide is nice.

ghagar18

get your ap higher as u can
    warriors in ardream makes shity demege
    u have seen 2k ap on warrior in ardream becous they got +9 wepons like glave +9 or bardish +9[/b]
    +1 you want more hp make a undying set/hp jewels etc so u can get a bigger buff.

Bloodhound

Ok, here are my stats at basic.

So your saying, I should make a set of HP Accessories and ditch the Str accessories? Ive got the +7 Chittin pauldron, pads and helmet, but should also get a +7 Chittin DD one too. Wouldnt +8 chttin not be better than +8 Fp? I mean buying stuff USD isnt too much of a problem, and im hoping to use these forums more often to get better items etc. I'll keep my eye out for Kek belts and opal rings. Im planning on going +7 with my rappy also.

Any other feedback will be appreciated

Is there any Ardream warriors here that could tell me how they've stated themselves and what their equipped with so i can get a rough idea pls
    Or could some1 pass me onto a friendly Warrior who would be willing to have a chat.

Cheers.

tommyleonghk

well...if buying stuff USD isnt a problem for u...you should try getting

fp+8 str set would be nice and definately boost up your ap (but then again of coz chitin+8 set would be better)
    Iron set (Iron Neck and Iron Belt)
    Dual Ring of Courage
    Dual Warrior Earing (or Warrior Earing + Platinum Earing)
    Glave+9 or a Rappy+8 (forget the glave...looks noob but u would get more kills coz ppl wont think its a +9 )

if u decide to go beyond lvl 60....u'd prolly want accessories at +1 and u'll be all set for the big boys

KooPa

go fp +9 if u can and go ap bro. knock them out in ardream