Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

WAR IS COMMING SEPT 18

This is a discussion on WAR IS COMMING SEPT 18 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There have been massive changes, but I can't go into it. I have been saying for close on a year ...
Page: 2

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

There have been massive changes, but I can't go into it. I have been saying for close on a year now war will be the real deal if your looking for a replacement for ko. Thats just my opinion and only time will tell like you said.

I get the feeling you just repeat things that YOU want to hear and have been dissing everything other than your beloved L2 for months on end and it's really getting old. I don't want to come across all aggressive about this, but I know for a fact how good this game is and I think War sweeping the best mmorpg awards everywhere might give you a little hint [/b]
    Ofccccccccc im telling what i wanna hear, everyone do, blame our brain chemistry. And how good it is UR opinion and what u wanna hear and belive. Truth is theres always a golden path called reality. Besides if u want me to throw around shit about l2 sure, its a korean grindgame with somewhat tarded developers who have pretty wierd balance tactics from time to time, offical servers are bot holes and everyone and their grandmom ebay adena while community doesnt care at all and even admit publicly that they do bot, private servers vary from worse shit than any KO priv server to true ownage servers that beat even retail.

Besides i havent dissed everything :P I think i gave pretty good recs for rohan and aion is gona be a god game when its out. But AoC is utter shit, wow is a oral pve game, dota is gg, lotr is a hyped rollplayer crap, duno what else to wack atm but nwm, u got the picture.

Only thing about the best game blablabla is that blizzard wont spend too much dollah to buy it, otherwise it can come out. Coz truth is they buy all for wow, most popular game my fuking arse xD AoC should be out of the pic coz they dont earn anything from dead servers.

Anyways, /end my whine, go on with WAR fenbois zergling ^^

quuack

has anyone pre-ordered the game to get in the open beta on friday?

my bro did and i think i might buy it today[/b]
    i have pre-order it ;p

i have pre-order it ;p[/b]
    same just went to gamestop today and got my beta crap.

going to be awesome

waaaagghhh lol

warhammer came out way before warcraft so i'd get my facts straight b4 talking... fyi warcraft / starcraft = copied from GW's ideas, so probably when warhammer came out most of wow players werent even in their dad's balls yet..

Ofccccccccc im telling what i wanna hear, everyone do, blame our brain chemistry. And how good it is UR opinion and what u wanna hear and belive. Truth is theres always a golden path called reality. Besides if u want me to throw around shit about l2 sure, its a korean grindgame with somewhat tarded developers who have pretty wierd balance tactics from time to time, offical servers are bot holes and everyone and their grandmom ebay adena while community doesnt care at all and even admit publicly that they do bot, private servers vary from worse shit than any KO priv server to true ownage servers that beat even retail.

Besides i havent dissed everything :P I think i gave pretty good recs for rohan and aion is gona be a god game when its out. But AoC is utter shit, wow is a oral pve game, dota is gg, lotr is a hyped rollplayer crap, duno what else to wack atm but nwm, u got the picture.

Only thing about the best game blablabla is that blizzard wont spend too much dollah to buy it, otherwise it can come out. Coz truth is they buy all for wow, most popular game my fuking arse xD AoC should be out of the pic coz they dont earn anything from dead servers.
    Anyways, /end my whine, go on with WAR fenbois zergling ^^[/b]
    Well for a start I'm not a boy ^^
    I have heard your opinions om rohan (I played it) End result is it's not different to other games of it's ilk where you have to stand still to fight just like your beloved L2 = fail, boring pk where ranged classes dominate and don't deny it because its true and the game your waiting for (Aion) is just the same thing with pretty gfx. There you go I can be a troll too! So if Ko4Life gets a war forum are you going to troll that too like you did with AoC forum?

Well for a start I'm not a boy ^^
    I have heard your opinions om rohan (I played it) End result is it's not different to other games of it's ilk where you have to stand still to fight just like your beloved L2 = fail, boring pk where ranged classes dominate and don't deny it because its true and the game your waiting for (Aion) is just the same thing with pretty gfx. There you go I can be a troll too! So if Ko4Life gets a war forum are you going to troll that too like you did with AoC forum?[/b]
    >"<

If it matters at the end, u started it xD

So, L2 has prolly the best pvp at current date. U seriously havent played it or did in some loljava server with lvl 30 char. Ranged classes dont dominate coz of the class, they dominate with zerg. If u know so much about l2 then u should prolly know things like snipeline and what fully stacked archer party can do. Truth is that archers arent strong, hell, they even get nerfed in current expansions. They change from 2 button chars to run around chars. Anyways, u have any clue whats gona happen to a snipeline with god knows how many archers if a party of frenzied destros, bisoned tyrants and a OL with blockade (even better if he has also limit) come by? Smth like this->
    http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ot00003vs6.png

U cant see everything on that pic, there are one more full party behind him....dead. 2 partys vs 1 guy, gets even better coz tyrant with right setup and IQ has bigger DPS and is more versitale than destro. Sry to spam shit about l2 but even if ur a girl and ur intentions were good, some knowledge or gtfo^^

Archers are nice to have only at sieges and even there they are getting more and more left out coz mages with 16k matt, capd out cast speed and MA or S80 robes oblivirate everything. Same time who ever gets behind from group is skinned alive by daggers with shadowstep and new evasion and crit skills. Archers cant do much unless they assist on same target when enemys have full buffs and anti-archer buffs/songs/dances/items on.

About aion, u clearly dont know much about that also, NCsoft doesnt produce shit.

And me as a troll, couldnt care less. Aint this a free forums so where ever i feel like it i can post? Funny how things always end up like i say, 2 moons was a failure, AoC was an epic failure, wow just sux and is being held up by some fenbois and clueless adults who try to be hip. And yet i said that WAR still has potential despite its a wow ripoff (AND I MEAN THE GAME not the dam franchise). But hell, so what, Aion is like envolved l2, L3 will be prolly a ripoff from aion. Gets even better, l2 is getting bits of aion stuff and is stealing alot of good wow features and according to some, will get alot of pve shit from EQ2.

So u only care about this why? Coz im a troll? Dont bother, even if i dont rly care what i do why should u? :P

Ainelover

looks crap imo

quuack

looks crap imo[/b]
    compared to? ko? rofl

war>all

not to mention the things you can do in warhammer, its endless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUY5pkwH8Lw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV8fOuUimLs

just take 2 minutes to watch them 2 videos then tell me a game that looks better then that.

>"<

If it matters at the end, u started it xD

So, L2 has prolly the best pvp at current date. U seriously havent played it or did in some loljava server with lvl 30 char. Ranged classes dont dominate coz of the class, they dominate with zerg. If u know so much about l2 then u should prolly know things like snipeline and what fully stacked archer party can do. Truth is that archers arent strong, hell, they even get nerfed in current expansions. They change from 2 button chars to run around chars. Anyways, u have any clue whats gona happen to a snipeline with god knows how many archers if a party of frenzied destros, bisoned tyrants and a OL with blockade (even better if he has also limit) come by? Smth like this->
    http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ot00003vs6.png

U cant see everything on that pic, there are one more full party behind him....dead. 2 partys vs 1 guy, gets even better coz tyrant with right setup and IQ has bigger DPS and is more versitale than destro. Sry to spam shit about l2 but even if ur a girl and ur intentions were good, some knowledge or gtfo^^

Archers are nice to have only at sieges and even there they are getting more and more left out coz mages with 16k matt, capd out cast speed and MA or S80 robes oblivirate everything. Same time who ever gets behind from group is skinned alive by daggers with shadowstep and new evasion and crit skills. Archers cant do much unless they assist on same target when enemys have full buffs and anti-archer buffs/songs/dances/items on.

About aion, u clearly dont know much about that also, NCsoft doesnt produce shit.

And me as a troll, couldnt care less. Aint this a free forums so where ever i feel like it i can post? Funny how things always end up like i say, 2 moons was a failure, AoC was an epic failure, wow just sux and is being held up by some fenbois and clueless adults who try to be hip. And yet i said that WAR still has potential despite its a wow ripoff (AND I MEAN THE GAME not the dam franchise). But hell, so what, Aion is like envolved l2, L3 will be prolly a ripoff from aion. Gets even better, l2 is getting bits of aion stuff and is stealing alot of good wow features and according to some, will get alot of pve shit from EQ2.

So u only care about this why? Coz im a troll? Dont bother, even if i dont rly care what i do why should u? :P[/b]

Yes all your opinion now if you enjoy it so much go and play it and leave others to enjoy what they want to play ok My opinion of l2 differs to yours greatly, but ive played countless games with the same system and they suck more than anything that has ever sucked before. L2 is exactly like I described in an earlier post and if your content with having to stand still to attack then fine, but stop trolling forums and don&#39;t deny it just look at your earlier posts on this thread.

Anymore nonsense from you and I&#39;ll set Waggy on you!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Yes all your opinion now if you enjoy it so much go and play it and leave others to enjoy what they want to play ok My opinion of l2 differs to yours greatly, but ive played countless games with the same system and they suck more than anything that has ever sucked before. L2 is exactly like I described in an earlier post and if your content with having to stand still to attack then fine, but stop trolling forums and don&#39;t deny it just look at your earlier posts on this thread.

Anymore nonsense from you and I&#39;ll set Waggy on you!!!!!!!!!!! :P[/b]
    Ughhh, why ur having so big of a brain lag? And why on earth are we still having this convo?

U can send wagy on me all u want, throw a pile of cracked guys also xD Wagy is still ma bish!

Anyways, ur opinion is obviusly based on god knows what (excuse my french) butthurtness ( ) Might just be a matter of taste, like cava doesnt like it coz how DE&#39;s move, but ur opinion is just radiating lame ignorance. And if u wanna, i can throw even more facts and shit here. Just too bad that livepvp was closed, that would have help to make some dif.

Like i said, i can pretty much do what i want, i dont give a shit if some call that trolling. I tend to react when i see stupidity, serious missinformation and other lame things. Call that nonsense, call that whine, call that whatever, it hardly makes any dif. What does make a dif, as ui said earlier, is reality.

Now, to get back on the WAR issue, *troll plxplx*

Awsome mega hyper 1337 graphics are good to that point where they greatly influence gameplay. JUST like AOC, where the whole game pretty much failed coz of the zone thingy. This also limits potential players with crappy systems and the lag issue in mass pvp. I duno atm but there was a point in AoC where they only allowed 40 players at siege, needless to say, it placed a cherry on top of the failure cake. In a retarded pk game like L2 u can see more than 500 ppl at a single castle, iv seen a pic in dex where ppl claimed there were ~ 1200 players at Aden siege and the number was solely based on the amount shown on each sides command channel, not to mention buffbots and other chars. I duno the system req on WAR but i hope its not in a lvl where "NASA" is included.

Videos look nice but wowish, cinematic didnt load but it doesnt make any dif in gameplay anyways.

let it load for like 10mins first its totally worth it.

http://www.mmohell.com/videos/WHATrailer-1280x800.wmv Just watch this its high quality vid as its beta still not full resolution so you can imagine what it&#39;s like when it is ...

. I duno the system req on WAR but i hope its not in a lvl where "NASA" is included.
    Videos look nice but wowish, cinematic didnt load but it doesnt make any dif in gameplay anyways.[/b]

The system requirments are pretty modest as you can run it on a pentium 3. This is not like AoC with huge gfx they actually use low poly gfx as it&#39;s a game like ko where you can have hundreds fighting in a zone for a keep etc, it has zones pretty similar to cz in each teir, aswell as instanced scenario&#39;s. KO was ripped off the original DaoC so you will see huge similarities. Still beta remember and the biggest patches are yet to reach beta and already this game takes you back to the days when cz was fun, you get that same rush..

So I&#39;ll be honest still needs some tweaking here and there as you can expect, but even still I wouldn&#39;t knock this game till you actually play it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast