War Games like Cs| AA and so on..

This is a discussion on War Games like Cs| AA and so on.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well im getting tired of waiting for kol so i was woundering if anyone knows any games i can dowload ...
Page: 1

kreshnik

Well im getting tired of waiting for kol so i was woundering if anyone knows any games i can dowload like war games that do not have PUNKBUSTER!!!!!! if you no any of them and they dont have to ahve the best graphics please post the site here thank you >

justAgame

warrock, lol its k2 game though

kreshnik

warrock, lol its k2 game though[/b]
    it has PUNKbuster i downloaded and i got banned out of it in less then 5 minutes.

dont cheat u wont get ban ^^

kreshnik

No the thing is kinda sorta maybe messed around in Americas Army not much just going under the map. So punkbuster has my ip banned so i cant play any games that have punkbuster cuz as soon as i downloaded WarRock i went in played for about 5 minutes then i got a message that said my ip hardware has ben banned <_< i was like wtf then i remeber AA :P.

ShadowBane

No the thing is kinda sorta maybe messed around in Americas Army not much just going under the map. So punkbuster has my ip banned so i cant play any games that have punkbuster cuz as soon as i downloaded WarRock i went in played for about 5 minutes then i got a message that said my ip hardware has ben banned <_< i was like wtf then i remeber AA :P.[/b]
    Dude that sad =&#39;( Cuz WarRock is a GG game....

ijji have SoldierFront and GunZ(gunz more of a action one)

justAgame

what is punkbuster? haha

kreshnik

Its something like xtrap when u download an army game it will say something about punkbuster and it will have a picture of it saying punkbuster.