Prices of tree drops

This is a discussion on Prices of tree drops within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Keep a running thread of approximate price changes for the Golden Stars, Red Bows, and Tinsel items....these seem to be ...
Page: 1

gubernaculum

Default Prices of tree drops

Keep a running thread of approximate price changes for the Golden Stars, Red Bows, and Tinsel items....these seem to be the big commodity in Moradon right now. I've made several hundred mil in the last two days alone, but I feel like it would be easier if there was a central thread for people to report the current going rates for each.

For me, the "fly-off-the-shelf" prices are as follows (I haven't had to spend more than 20min at merchant before selling out):

Server = D2
    Gold Star = 4.5m
    Tinsel = 4.5m
    Red Bow = 2.5m

Post your rates below (not necessarily the highest you've ever gotten, but the good prices that you can sell in less than an hour) and of course the server (including the subserver)

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

12mil each and maybe 15mil for red on logos.

gubernaculum

You're kidding, right?

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

unfortunatly not.

gubernaculum

Wow, thats ridiculous. In Diez, I see lots of ppl merching the items for 5m and more, but they are there for hours and no change. However, there's occasionally someone who shouts "1m gellll" or some shit, and when I check them it's more like 6m, just an attempt to get people near them.

Still, I feel like these things sell so fast at 4.5m, surely they are priced too low....but I tried to put them at only 500k more (5m) and nothing moved for three hours. Explain that

Banned

Default Re: Prices of tree drops

Originally posted by gubernaculum
    Keep a running thread of approximate price changes for the Golden Stars, Red Bows, and Tinsel items....these seem to be the big commodity in Moradon right now. *I've made several hundred mil in the last two days alone, but I feel like it would be easier if there was a central thread for people to report the current going rates for each.

For me, the "fly-off-the-shelf" prices are as follows (I haven't had to spend more than 20min at merchant before selling out):

Server = D2
    Gold Star = 4.5m
    Tinsel = 4.5m
    Red Bow = 2.5m

Post your rates below (not necessarily the highest you've ever gotten, but the good prices that you can sell in less than an hour) and of course the server (including the subserver)
    Ive seen the following also in D2:

Gold Star - 3m (from random shouts that sound desperately to get rid of them)
    Tinsel - 3m (same reason)
    Red bow - about 4-5m
    yea thats ým saw h43r:

box4

im selling 15m in logos made a few bil in 20 mins

PFK

wat do these things do :P