Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

War vs Sin

This is a discussion on War vs Sin within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by stevenFTW Sin > any class in 1v1. This is a fact, the only reason people think warrior ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    Sin > any class in 1v1. This is a fact, the only reason people think warrior is because there isn't many good sins around anymore.
    this, except bps, cuz all bps have to do is outlast a sins cures

Little archer Senior Member

warrior spams a sin spike at a certain point.

Rogue should always win..

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

IF the rogue DOESNT use CP then a warrior yes. If your calling all skills, NO rogue should ever loser, fact.

Scrabblez

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    IF the rogue DOESNT use CP then a warrior yes. If your calling all skills, NO rogue should ever loser, fact.

Hmmm all skills would be bad agaisnt duffer bp with good gear, if the rogue doesnt cure fast enough.

But youre talking about warriors so the whole thing is:

Rogue damage vs 720 (or of course premmy pots nowadays)
    and warrior damage vs minor (+ 720 pot)

Don't be silly guys, sin will not kill warrior if they both will wear babas items. You play sins I get it - I do not play warrior to be clear.

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    I doubt an SCed warrior can be beaten by a sin.

Validating

Warrior has way much more potential to win. Nowdays warrior AP and AC has grown so big that literally each of his hit deals same or even more damage as rogue would do with spike to warrior. I can tell that from my own experience, I have all +3s in diez and I barely hit warriors 600-700 with spike, while getting spammed back smoothly 800-900, well tell me show am I supposed to win like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Helseth View Post
    Warrior has way much more potential to win. Nowdays warrior AP and AC has grown so big that literally each of his hit deals same or even more damage as rogue would do with spike to warrior. I can tell that from my own experience, I have all +3s in diez and I barely hit warriors 600-700 with spike, while getting spammed back smoothly 800-900, well tell me show am I supposed to win like this.
    Tricks :P Armor cancellation, eskirma, blinding, beast hiding and using cp at right points usually work against warriors. Using cp at wrong point might even cost u the vs.

why would there be a "right time" and a "wrong time" using cp?

I belive a rouge without the CD minor can beat a decent warrior but since usko putted the CD minor, warriors can beat rouge eaisly.

Mastermike1011

Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    Sin > any class in 1v1. This is a fact, the only reason people think warrior is because there isn't many good sins around anymore.
    The proper 2 bar minor combo is so hard for many people to master, infact I say its impossible for 75% of all sins even if they put forth the effort. Most people just want to use 5 skills and run, or do the lazy method, and hp pot.

Sin just need to outheal warriors mana, then bb, most warriors usally break down there as they need to press more than 3 buttons now, it gets to complicated for them. With cp and all skills working as they should, would probably go in favor of sin, tho I havent rly played usko since cd

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Sorry but Amen.

p.s Steven you suck
    Do I know you?

Quote Originally Posted by aligator View Post
    why would there be a "right time" and a "wrong time" using cp?
    CP = 50% chance to 2x damage and 50% chance to 2x heal..

If a sin has good minor he should not be using hp pots at all in a vs except only during CP because of that chance to hit 1440hp with 720hp pot, with that said you waste the full use of CP if you use it at the start of the vs and you do hit many 120hp heals from minor and 1440hp from hp pots then you will be on full hp and any heals received during full hp is waste, also you must time CP so you can use blinding and beast hiding and other skills with longer cool down.

However in sin vs sin, its best to use CP early on because sin vs' last much longer which means chance to use CP again.

assasin ofc
    assasin just need good minor no need realy gg equips to win

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast