Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Warden

This is a discussion on Warden within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well theres been koxp for 3+ years zzzz they never going to fix it quit the topics[/b] make that 5 ...
Page: 2

Arthurios

well theres been koxp for 3+ years zzzz they never going to fix it quit the topics[/b]
    make that 5 years

Banned

it would cost money for k2 to implement such a system, and probably hire more staff.
    Use more money = less profit = less whores = "no ty" from k2[/b]
    Truth

Panther

think the gms need to be in game more than they are and acually do something when someone complains about a cheater..

iiason

i have played ko for 5 yrs and recently switched to WoW.. you couldnt get me to go back to ko unless u told me they were running a warden system or one similiar to WoW never once seen a hacker on here.. saying things dont change over night is BS. ive waited 5 years for something good to happen here and although its the best pvp system i have ever played. it doesnt compete with the hackers.

Ko is a great game if they could work their shit out and not look solely on gettin a profit. there is a reason why everyone in Rdream speed hacks. G1 doesnt ban them because if they are in server they r spending money for prem and banning them means losing money. G1 looks after itself and not the ppl that play its games[/b]
    so harsh, yet so true.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12