Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Warder Keeper question.

This is a discussion on Warder Keeper question. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when u go to war and u try to kill the keeper warder. i know sins are after the first ...
Page: 1

AllTheWay

Default Warder Keeper question.

when u go to war and u try to kill the keeper warder.
    i know sins are after the first drain so i assumed it just goes by who made more dmg wins the NP's.
    but than i asked around and some people said its about the last hit.
    any idea?

Banned

some say first hit
    some say most damage
    some say last hit

Nfc

Jimbo

first hit

It is most damage, dont let anyone tell you otherwise. I have screenshots of getting warders when there 5 guys already hitting it before me, and a screenshot of getting many warders after i die and sit in prison, and the humans finish it off. Therefore the only explanation is that it is most damage.

How u explain then that some mages get warden/keeper kill with only some attacks.

Think its first hit too xD

Banned

LOTS of DOT dmg

for keeper its damage im sure about it
    warder often do first drain but never get it allmost maybe last hit

R34P3R_Magikz

i've hit a warder run up top and killed humans on a warrior and i've still got the warder kill so i'm pretty sure it aint damage based

TunaFishyMe

so how does an int priest deal the most damage?

Jimbo

Originally posted by 0000000
    It is most damage, dont let anyone tell you otherwise. I have screenshots of getting warders when there 5 guys already hitting it before me, and a screenshot of getting many warders after i die and sit in prison, and the humans finish it off. Therefore the only explanation is that it is most damage.
    It must be first hit. In the picture I am the only ant hill member in the party and we got the np from my first brightness. I'm not sure about keepers but for warders it is definately first hit without it regening again :wub:

Banned Senior Member

I've ks'd a few warders off people in 8ball before when I wasn't the first one to attack them. But then again I've had a few taken from me by people who bind the warder before I get a drain off ( But who needs a drain with Bloody Beast )

Hashimi

Originally posted by Jimbo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jimbo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    It must be first hit. In the picture I am the only ant hill member in the party and we got the np from my first brightness. I'm not sure about keepers but for warders it is definately first hit without it regening again :wub:[/b]

I'm not sure about that. When I was archer I got warders without being the first one to hit. But I was dealing big ass dmg with AS.

Banned

what does a warder drop?

SirKnight

Originally posted by W33dStyle
    what does a warder drop?
    nothing.. just 1000 np

Banned Senior Member

1000 NP split between the party, and keeper is 2000

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast