Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Warder Keeper question.

This is a discussion on Warder Keeper question. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Or u do like me and get it on ur own . 1000np ftw...
Page: 2

Hashimi

Or u do like me and get it on ur own . 1000np ftw

Banned

I think it's most dmg, but if in a party, first person to hit it gets their name across the screen ^^

EDIT: I'm certain of this, because I've been the first to hit warder/keeper several times, but never been able to get most dmg :<

it is most damage. it cannot be first hit because several times i have taken warders solo, when i am not the 1st sin or even the 3rd sin to hit it. How can it be first hit if this is the case? I have a nice screenshot of me getting a warder when im half way across the map letting gambit finish it, because it is not last hit either. Therefore logically it can only be most damage.

Mages sometimes get it because they actually do quite a lot of damage compared to average sins. Warders have very high defense so most sins skills hit only 400-500. I have seen kinkeh get the warder once with lots of others attacking it, and she wasnt even first to hit it.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by 0000000
    it is most damage. it cannot be first hit because several times i have taken warders solo, when i am not the 1st sin or even the 3rd sin to hit it. How can it be first hit if this is the case? I have a nice screenshot of me getting a warder when im half way across the map letting gambit finish it, because it is not last hit either. Therefore logically it can only be most damage. *

Mages sometimes get it because they actually do quite a lot of damage compared to average sins. Warders have very high defense so most sins skills hit only 400-500. I have seen kinkeh get the warder once with lots of others attacking it, and she wasnt even first to hit it.
    because if the 1st person that hits it dies, then it goes to 2nd person. etc.

Warders are not about first hit, most dmg or smth.. Im sure its pretty ramdon shit..

Once in beramus i was on my paper mage and my clan went to take right warder. I came after 2 warriors were hitting it and they told me lure the wars around the warder so they wont hit they. So did i.. Just nova and inferno around the warder to lure the guards and them sudently the warder die and the notice said I KILLED IT! Lmao my clan was furius at me like screaming OMFG kser u didnt even hitted bla bla >.< So its pretty ramdon shit... Sometimes it haves to do with first hit but some times it dosnt.

how many times i gotta explain this? i dont think any humans have had as many warders as me in as many different ways. I have had a few where i drain it and then die, but still get the warder. Ive had sins drain it before me and survive until it dies, only to lose out to me damage wise. It is not first hit.

The point is that if millions of people gangbang the warder after you drain it, it will die so fast that your drain will be a huge percentage of the damage compared to their comboing. This is why it can appear to be first hit when infact it is most damage. In other words, the quicker the warder dies, the more important drains become, and if only few people are attacking, drains are less important and warriors/mages can often take the warder over sins.

TunaFishyMe

look at the screenshot jimbo gave. Hes an int priest.. Are you telling me int priest dealt the most damage?

Jimbo

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    look at the screenshot jimbo gave. *Hes an int priest.. *Are you telling me int priest dealt the most damage?
    No what probably happened is my party did the most damage but because I was first to hit it my name came up

I have to agree I think it is the most damage too but thats still a pretty funny picture

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12