Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

warders and keepers

This is a discussion on warders and keepers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its 100% first hit, if you loose the agro after first hit it goes to the next person who hits ...
Page: 3

Manilas

Its 100% first hit, if you loose the agro after first hit it goes to the next person who hits it.

You have to be in the warder room to be able to keep the first hit, if you die, u dont get it.[/b]
    That's where I am a story that says the other way

One night, one of my clan members joined us in LW and he was only level 58 (early-rofd) and he got the warder and he was alone, He started wacking the warder and then 2 or 3 minutes, other humans came and help. Orcs appeared and he died, he respawned in jail but he still got he kill.

If a rogue drains, And he dies, And presses OK, And ur the second to attack, The DMG he did become urs, Thats why noobs somtimes gets em.

firenewbie11

After reading this post, I have found that many players do not understand who gets the Warder/Keeper.

First off, let me note that Warder/Keeper can be consider bosses in some aspects, but they are not bosses at all. Warder/Keeper should be considered as players more then bosses, which mean that if you time your LAST hit, you will KS the kill before everyone else. I have experienced this because I had ran in towards the keeper and used one skill on it and the kill became mine. It is not who does the most damage, or who gets the first hit. It is the person who gives the final blow that will get the NP.

If you are in a party, and you all attacked Warder 1 for example. The NP does not get split among you. All 2000 NP and LP will go to the last hit. Whether it be a mage, warrior, assassin, or priest. If you do not believe me, please go to a war with a clan party or any party for the matter and rush the Warder/Keeper. It will go down fast if you have a lot of assassins. Once it goes down, see who is announced as the killer of the keeper and see if any other members obtained any NP. You will see that the only one who got anything was the 1 person in your party who got the kill.

I am pretty certain that the information that I have posted is correct. I will look into it more but if there is something you do not agree with, there is no necessity to flame. Just disagree and give your opinion. Not looking to start a flame war over a simple topic.

Looking out to help
    -TheMentoOne

Severed

Very valid points, but im inclined to disagree

Personal Experience where my brother took his DLW Warrior to a LW. Whilst in the orc base, he binded and started attacking the LW keeper by himself (all other humans attacking the orcs themselves). After some time, he left it and ran around to attack orcs as well. Upon everyone jumping the keeper, it went down, and he got the kill (without him returning to the keeper itself)
    Although many a time we can believe its last hit, this is an example of it being otherwise. How i do not understand, it simply just is

What Phantom said about draining then just leaving it alone, happened to me aswell. And I did that just to try it, good thing it worked. I've gotten it as an archer once even though several sins drained it before I even got close. I've never been able to figure out how the hell it works!

rephlex

hm

well in dlw's i used to get warders pretty often, and even with a good amount of warder kills, i still can't say i know what makes it you that gets the kill.

i once drained w1, got in a couple skills on it, humans rushed, killed me, i pressed ok. while i was in jail, orcs killed it and i was standing in jail while my name ran across the screen. this only happened once, but it was really random.

another time, i was in a full clan party, couple rogues, couple warriors, couple priests, and a lit mage. me and another rogue ran in, i had first drains, we closed gate to humans, mage got there, tp'd full party and we went on to kill the warder. so, i was first hit of the most damaging party (our party and our party solo killed the warder) but the light mage got the kill, which was pretty funny.

so i think it's pretty random.

Redemption

i believe its last hit....

dont like to use your +9 raptor in wars? well at least dupers are good for one thing, right?

BTW, its party dmg. 1 rogue who drains first can not beat a party of rogues that drains after.[/b]

btw lol

dont like to use your +9 raptor in wars? well at least dupers are good for one thing, right?

BTW, its party dmg. 1 rogue who drains first can not beat a party of rogues that drains after.[/b]
    Stop acting like a window licker, and just because i have a clan that can actually kill a boss and i receive items weekly, doesn't mean i dupe, not as if +9 items are hard to get in a server thats been out YEARS.

Oh and that pic is old (look at text), my Rap is new, retard please.

Psy

first few to do damage get on the "potential kill" list so to say, out of those people that get on the "kill" list, whoever does the most damage gets the drop.

PFC Senior Member

i believe its last hit....
    btw lol[/b]
    No last hit,
    It is like a boss and the first drain count ^^
    http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/9...lwarderio7.jpg

-Unleashed

No last hit,
    It is like a boss and the first drain count ^^
    http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/9...lwarderio7.jpg

-Unleashed[/b]
    <3

vhf

Lol from my experience its WITHIN THE PARTY with MOST DAMAGE the guys who DOES MOST DAMAGE gets it.

Actually, It&#39;s always been first drain vhf ^^

tamachan

Tested it multiple times out, this is the right theory.

1) Person/party needs to do most dmg compared to others
    2) First hitter in the party gets the kill
    3) You need to be in range of keeper and not press ok when you died.

So, you need to do most damage, hit the keeper first and stay in the range to get the kill.[/b]
    So ur saying we have to do all the 3 things to get warder?

It might be different from map to map, but in dlw its either first hitter or most damager in the party that got the most damage.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast