Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

warders and keepers

This is a discussion on warders and keepers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i've had warders after dying and sitting in prison, and not getting the first hit. It's most damage. Usually whichever ...
Page: 4

i've had warders after dying and sitting in prison, and not getting the first hit. It's most damage. Usually whichever sin gets the first drains will get it, unless the first guy has a horrible combo.

sexynoodles

Lol from my experience its WITHIN THE PARTY with MOST DAMAGE the guys who DOES MOST DAMAGE gets it.[/b]

Actually, It's always been first drain vhf ^^[/b]
    u can make the first drain ,but if others guys come in party
    for example 2 rogues more they will win it

Banned Senior Member

i've had warders after dying and sitting in prison, and not getting the first hit. It's most damage. Usually whichever sin gets the first drains will get it, unless the first guy has a horrible combo.[/b]
    Kinda hard to explain how an INT priest gets the kill only doing 2-3 damage

ArminVanBuuren

Kinda hard to explain how an INT priest gets the kill only doing 2-3 damage[/b]
    maybe if the guys that have been tanking the warder died and pressed OK right in the nick of time, the one left attacking the warder will get the kill. Happened to me twice on my BP.

Banned Senior Member

was in DLW, it was only us and another party there were no orcs attacking us either, we took down the door ourself and took the warder ourselves

its last hit, i remember so many times, me + friend getting warder, then it gets ksed by a random rogue who runs in when 1% hp left, and spikes

Banned Senior Member

It's not last hit, since people get warders when they dont even attack them anymore

Kinda hard to explain how an INT priest gets the kill only doing 2-3 damage[/b]
    INT priest who get warden kill are always in party so.

His party did most dmg on keeper (compared to other partys) and within the party he did the first hit on the keeper.

@ zero, things changed. Its not anymore like that. You need to be around the keeper/warden to get the kill.

Most likey its most damage, ive even got it when i was dead =/

i think its most damage ><

I think it is the first person Keeper/Warden agros on, if that person dies, it goes to the next one

Mario

Its 100% first hit, if you loose the agro after first hit it goes to the next person who hits it.

You have to be in the warder room to be able to keep the first hit, if you die, u dont get it.[/b]
    so explain this

im sure its about damage, well not last hit for sure

so explain this

im sure its about damage, well not last hit for sure [/b]
    again, your party did the most damage and within ur party, you were the first one to hit the warden. You stayed dead, so you were in the range of the warden and got the kill. how hard can it be to understand it >.<

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

its damage from a party, and whoever in the party who gets the last hit gets the keeper/warder, ive gotten it b4 w/ critical light lol and had 3 other sins in party who drained it b4 i get there cuz they have LF. but im pretty sure that is how it goes. even if u die and ur dead there if ur last person in YOUR party to hit it, you will get the warder/keeper

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast