Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

warders and keepers

This is a discussion on warders and keepers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In a party with a friend i drained the LW keeper and kept hitting it til i died and the ...
Page: 5

Taeho

In a party with a friend i drained the LW keeper and kept hitting it til i died and the keeper had maybe 10% Hp left. Noone in the party was near or hit it at all and i stayed dead and he got close to it without attacking when it died and i still got the kill.
    People seem to have alot of different experiences and views on this though so lets all agree to disagree.

Mario

again, your party did the most damage and within ur party, you were the first one to hit the warden. You stayed dead, so you were in the range of the warden and got the kill. how hard can it be to understand it >.<[/b]
    next time before u start to jumpin on ur head, read what i just said above ur post, or should i repeat that ?

the party who did most damage gets it, the first guy from the winning party to hit the warder gets it, thats it

bloodyromancee

im pretty sure phantom would agree its first drain/hit.
    i remember always sitting inside orc base with phantom and weelson waiting for the first drain on keepers. those were the days in good old diez.

snipelord

this is my experience with warder/keeper, and i used to go on a rogue to LW frequently and almost always got 1 warder.

1) you/your party must do the most damage
    2) the person from the party who got the first hit, will get the warder (mage dropped nova on keeper and ran away while we killed it, and he got the warder)
    3) you must be in the warder room/in the server to get the warder.

in DLW however, my experiences have been

1) last hit is all that matters.

me (on a sin) and my friend (also on a sin) ran up to a warder, and had it below half hp when a warrior came by himself and began to hit it. he managed to get the warder, so i believe in DLW its last hit only, and damage doesn&#39;t matter.

KlouD

the party with the most damage gets the warder. the name shown is the 1 who hitted it first. thats what i think how it works ^^[/b]

its 100% true and there is not another history xD

not trying to say anything againts what every1 already sad but i got the keeper alone in the last seconds of is life...

it was in ke but it can be different now..

ArminVanBuuren

this is my experience with warder/keeper, and i used to go on a rogue to LW frequently and almost always got 1 warder.

1) you/your party must do the most damage
    2) the person from the party who got the first hit, will get the warder (mage dropped nova on keeper and ran away while we killed it, and he got the warder)
    3) you must be in the warder room/in the server to get the warder.

in DLW however, my experiences have been

1) last hit is all that matters.

me (on a sin) and my friend (also on a sin) ran up to a warder, and had it below half hp when a warrior came by himself and began to hit it. he managed to get the warder, so i believe in DLW its last hit only, and damage doesn&#39;t matter.[/b]
    If would be last hit on DLW I&#39;d get the warder at least twice a week.

A friend of mine showed me a fraps of his mage running in LW...they were a full mage party and when getting to the keeper he saw the keeper almost down...he sent a Blizzard and he got the keeper...nobody else from the party had been attacking since he was the first one from his party to get in there (this was during RoFD)

I was also watching some warder videos from my own DLWs lately, and I found out that there&#39;s one kill I got tanking the warder from the beginning to the end...however, there&#39;s another one in which I got the warder by draining it like 5 to 6 times while a little group of people kept attacking it (I was fighting orcs) when suddenly I got my name on screen.

This 3 situations (all of them during RoFD) make me start thinking that the warder/keeper killing is random...I&#39;ll try to post those vids when getting home and I&#39;ll try to test during the DLW today (if I get home in time).

PS: I just have gotten a single warder since Moradon&#39;s Patch (sundries alone gives more nps :P ) and it was by tanking it from the beginning to the end.

I think its funny how many people think because they experienced it one way that is the only way it is...get over urselves and read what others are posting.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345