Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WarHammer

This is a discussion on WarHammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So i was watching a few of these links for the upcoming game..if any of you would like to view ...
Page: 1

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

So i was watching a few of these links for the upcoming game..if any of you would like to view them, there you go

http://mythicmktg.fileburst.com/war/us/hom...-cinematic.html

http://mythicmktg.fileburst.com/war/us/hom...nematic_08.html

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

i thought i would go to new server but this seems like a better choice

kni4x

haha u like the movies ive sent you xD ?

11 more days till warhammer comes out :> Cant w8 ... :S

This games gonna pwn

draviste

Open beta today need a key from pre order or closed beta

Open beta began this morning

lol Fuck you Martin..dude the videos were fucking crazy man...i forwarded them to sooo many people

kni4x

ive got a key to open beta xD. Already at 68% dling ;P ... fukin beta client is 10 giga

Hopefully im gonna try it out today xD

draviste

ive got a key to open beta xD. Already at 68% dling ;P ... fukin beta client is 10 giga

Hopefully im gonna try it out today xD[/b]
    How the sys requirements on it, I heard there like at least as much as AOC so quad core, 9800 or 4850 card and 3gigs?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

bonner.

ripped

I have pre-order beta... 1 word AMAZING!!!! I havn't touched my knight online chr since it came out

I have pre-order beta... 1 word AMAZING!!!! I havn't touched my knight online chr since it came out[/b]
    I understand you :P It's a really amazing game. Every class has some kind of "ability" that makes them very special and fun to play. Tbh, I think most things in this game is much more fun than in wow. Exping is really great couse there are so many different ways to gain exp. You can choose urself how u wanna exp. It's even possible to pvp all the way to rank 40.

draviste

Countdown to Tuesday, war is comming, I checked out the system stats doesnt look to bad not like Crysis and AOC I wonder if they will be able to handle the inital server load on launch, for those playing beta is there PVP and PVE servers?

ripped

Hard to explain more or less a mixture is kind of like PvP. I'm a high elf and on the island its high vs dark elves and their are tiers like mini capitials that helps your nation to take over and get more quests but, need to pvp to get those captured. Have not been killed yet by any person while xping only when my guild captured a small tier did actual pvp in game start, not saying that's the only pvp area their objective PvP also (probly much more) PvE because almost is all quests based and never run across a enemy unless your invading their territory. But I would say mostly PvP based because you can get item from PvP like tier armor and all zones open for PvP.
    Highlights
    1. Public Quests (boss's open to anyone drop system kind of like wow but based on damage/healing done)once every 5-10min from what I have seen
    2. Objective pvp (so far only done 2 maps both require capturing other flag and maintaning control)
    3. You can level to max level by just PvP!!!! done over 2 levels by PvP pk+pk=level (My math skills)
    4. Many class's, each has specialty
    5. Items like wow plain,green font,blue font, purple I think for best
    6. Storyline is best ever (I never liked storyline until this game WOW!!!)
    7. Spend 35 bucks for plat in ko and grind level for 6 months to get 80 or get $14 and get max level (40) in 1 or 2 months (I'm level 20 atm)

How the sys requirements on it, I heard there like at least as much as AOC so quad core, 9800 or 4850 card and 3gigs?[/b]
    No, 2.5 Gb needed, memory I dont know but nothing high, graphics card says need 512 mb but ran it on my old pc with 215 just fine. says on website somewhere need to look for it tho

so i dont have 2gb but i got 2gb of DDR 3 RAM, along with my GG graphics card...i should be fine right?

ripped

dont know I have run on my laptop with 1.64 but graphics card wont work maybe different because laptop I dono

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast