Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

WarHammer

This is a discussion on WarHammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; aargggh, finally had some time to play decently and then servers went down with a patch that got fukked up. ...
Page: 3

ripped

aargggh, finally had some time to play decently and then servers went down with a patch that got fukked up.

Planned some hours of playing this evening, my ass. Got to find out the right char with the official launch i suppose[/b]
    I played just about all class's but Shadow warrior gets most kills, even tho when low level is weak but wen around level 15 is unbeatable (frezzes you and slows you) that you think was a hack. Any one thinking playing please pm me I need guild/ people to play with

Cya on Karak-Azgal

iiason

was gonna start playing WoW.

but my friend convinced me to go WH Online. xD

was tempted to go DoK, but.....it seems to be a healin class now, instead of the DPS i was hoping.

So probably either Chaos Chosen, for the Des.

or

White Lion or Shadow Warrior for Order.

ripped

think all should go axe bit since seem like most ko people are their im bringing some old ko players as well

Also its the unoffical russian server, so have fun there

DuWolf

Also its the unoffical russian server, so have fun there [/b]

lvl14 been zones Tier1>7 havent met one russian yet ... u got some secret relatives there?

ripped

wat server are you all playing?

draviste

Fuk I cant stand the wait lol, come on Thursday for the rest of us.

DuWolf

lvl17 ftw , now its starting to take a while per lvl .. aoe harpies next ><

draviste

lvl17 ftw , now its starting to take a while per lvl .. aoe harpies next ><[/b]
    How is the leveling, drops is it comparable to ko, I hear the level cap is 40 and you can get that in like a month or two, if thats the case you can have a bunch of different high level characters after playing for awhile it sounds like, are you on beta or the head start launch.

draviste

http://realmwar.warhammeronline.com/realmw...erverStatus.war 50 servers rofl for launch 9 am est 18th sept

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123