Warhammer

This is a discussion on Warhammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone having any problems getting rewards from the book when you visit the librarian I was supposed to get some ...
Page: 1

draviste

Anyone having any problems getting rewards from the book when you visit the librarian I was supposed to get some neck from killing 1000 dark elves but that option doesnt appear when at the library npc.

Anyone jumping ahead on the public quest to get the gear?

I think you have to "buy" ur reward. When u speak to a librarian u see alot of diff items, you have to "buy" the item you have won. If u try buy an item u didn't win yet, nothing will happen. I got a cloak without stats from a librarian, but I had to browse it myself and take it.

draviste

I think you have to "buy" ur reward. When u speak to a librarian u see alot of diff items, you have to "buy" the item you have won. If u try buy an item u didn't win yet, nothing will happen. I got a cloak without stats from a librarian, but I had to browse it myself and take it.[/b]
    Yeah I figured it out there were 4 librarians all with different stuff.