Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Warn this

This is a discussion on Warn this within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah How do you steal some1 from a clan?[/b] Copy cat.....I think he means the gm logged some ones account ...
Page: 2

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Yeah
    How do you steal some1 from a clan?[/b]
    Copy cat.....I think he means the gm logged some ones account and was added to another, or they bribed the person to come to their clan, idk, but it's funny to watch these two argue.

FlippinSweeT

i do not come on this forums to deframe your stupid clan...[/b]
    so what would that be called?

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

so what would that be called?[/b]
    check your ingame name for the answear my friend ';-]

FlippinSweeT

check your ingame name for the answear my friend ';-][/b]
    my ingame name is Flipski, what does that have to do with it?

IF i was calling anyone out i woulda made my own post, i am not that imature like myour self..thats the problem with ko,,,too many little imature little brats play it and ruin it for others just because they think there hot shit when they buy a char and items usd and join a top 10 clan...anyone can do that...what makes you speacial ?
    realy..nothing...
    no one heard of you before u joined that clan and no one cares...
    i built my clan and chars...something alot of babba shoppers can not say...
    i am not calling anyone out just responding to what i see...
    because i have that right too....
    you do not want people top see that your clan bugs ,, but u keep on bringing it up
    robsterclaws said he left that clan do to bug abuseing...
    killing isiloon every day for emblem of hnors and uniques on diffrent servers..
    i know i baught one of the emblems for a friend...
    so yeah i think its funny ';-][/b]
    1 I am special because I can spell and make a complete sentence.

2 Now your story changes that robster left because you say we were bugging here is what you said before.

[he left cause bacompany is lame....and peoiple from badcompany scammed people in vidictive is what he told me...
    i can have him post here to back that up if u wana make badcomapny look more bad...]

3. If I didn't want people too see that the clan is bugging why the hell would i ask anyone to provide proof of it?

Uzu

buddah why dont u just show off the proof?

Banned

morons

EvilAtomicFrog

i have nothing to do with this thread and know neither of u, but all i can see is buddah talking and talking but showing no proof :P

FlippinSweeT

i have nothing to do with this thread and know neither of u, but all i can see is buddah talking and talking but showing no proof :P[/b]
    that's all the kid can do aswell......talky talky talky

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

buddah why dont u just show off the proof?[/b]
    proof of something that happened almost a year ago that i do not care about and rather forget... this ignorant person from badcompany is the one keep bringing it up if he does not want people ti know people in badcompany bug abuse....then he should stop posting about it.....
    i'ma have robsterclaws from vindictive show his proof ,, cause he is the one that told me alot of it...
    he was in my clan and assistant befotre he left to badcompany and left on good terms
    robsterclaws is a respected plater on ares and now left badcompany to vindictive and was leader of ruthless for a while...
    so alot of the information o have is from him....not my fault badcompany had someone who is honest to let me know things are going on...

i long got over that my items was deleted and got items again... so i could careless...
    not sure why this idiot is still going on with this...

agendas

bribes and lies
    as u all know english speaking people are hard to find ingame... on some servers
    so alot of english speaking clans on ares server fight over memebers...
    alot of them target my clan for memebers..
    and use rumors to there advantage say this person might be a hacker or a scammer and make rumors about them

some clans will bribe with items or noahs
    or say there just a better clan and can lvl them with nice exp parties

eatch clan has there own method of doing it...
    its not just one clan
    alot of clans on ares server steal eatch others members with bribes...
    or suggestions that one clan is better then another...to persuade them...
    its apart of the politics on ares server. not sure about other servers.
    ';x[/b]
    So what lol. Its just a game. Its not like they made a bloodoath

Banned

Exclamation

So what lol. Its just a game. Its not like they made a bloodoath[/b]
    he was a good friend and still is and we talk alot so he would help me with some info,,nothing wrong with haveing a friend ingame ';-]

i long got over that my items was deleted and got items again... so i could careless...
    not sure why this idiot is still going on with this...[/b]
    You're the one who brought it up. Can't blame them for getting angry.

Banned

Exclamation

You're the one who brought it up. Can't blame them for getting angry.[/b]
    i braught it up helping someone that got his items deleted also,, not started a post about it...
    i was only helping someone i do not mension badcompany is a bug abuse clan in every post i ever made...
    i had no intention on doing so..like i said
    i could careless...
    perhaps people should review both sides of the story before picking a side.. ior should not pick a side at all.
    thankz

agendas

he was a good friend and still is and we talk alot so he would help me with some info,,nothing wrong with haveing a friend ingame ';-][/b]
    *slowly backs out of conversation* h34r:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast