Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Warn this

This is a discussion on Warn this within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this is interesting buddah against BC with NO proof at all , always saying bc did this, bc scammed this ...
Page: 3

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

this is interesting

buddah against BC with NO proof at all , always saying bc did this, bc scammed this perdon bla bla bla

where is the proof?

proof of something that happened almost a year ago that i do not care about and rather forget... this ignorant person from badcompany is the one keep bringing it up if he does not want people ti know people in badcompany bug abuse....then he should stop posting about it.....
    i'ma have robsterclaws from vindictive show his proof ,, cause he is the one that told me alot of it...
    he was in my clan and assistant befotre he left to badcompany and left on good terms
    robsterclaws is a respected plater on ares and now left badcompany to vindictive and was leader of ruthless for a while...
    so alot of the information o have is from him....not my fault badcompany had someone who is honest to let me know things are going on...

i long got over that my items was deleted and got items again... so i could careless...
    not sure why this idiot is still going on with this...[/b]
    So then why did you say all that stuff if you have no proof? What a way to not care and forget about it if your the one that started this.

Please get get Robster on here to back up your word..

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

So then why did you say all that stuff if you have no proof? What a way to not care and forget about it if your the one that started this.

Please get get Robster on here to back up your word..[/b]
    say pretty please
    your defending something that happened before u was not in that clan so i suggest you your self should quit
    lol
    ignorance is not the answear....
    lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No offense but i wouldn't take serious a person that name his clan with his own nick h34r:

A timeline of my life is not needed.

BadCompany is my Family and when foolish people make false statement and cant back them up it pisses me off, you don't say something about people family/friends and not get away with it.

And in fact i was in BC at the time you say your alleged items were deleted and you were asking everyone for handouts to get your items back.

I have known Robster and Bigjohn long before you as I leveled them up everyday at dtc in cz years ago.

Don't make comments of clans if you can't back it up.

Banned

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123