Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

WARNING !

This is a discussion on WARNING ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I love when they try to pull this scam because When they put the shard +1 they put it with ...
Page: 2

manveerj

I love when they try to pull this scam because When they put the shard +1 they put it with out checking if we put anything and they just click ok to the trade so you get a free shard or something lol

Gaby159

I love when they try to pull this scam because When they put the shard +1 they put it with out checking if we put anything and they just click ok to the trade so you get a free shard or something lol[/b]
    Never happened to me.
    Did your sig of turkey ban has been photoshopped or its a real pic from game???

eduarvera23

that's just stupid -_-

manveerj

Never happened to me.
    Did your sig of turkey ban has been photoshopped or its a real pic from game??? [/b]
    real I think h34r:

Im just letting the public know to watch out for the good old trade scam, when they say, lets trade my raptor +7 for bobs shard +7. Then they switch the shard +7 for a shard +1 or something. BE CAREFULL WHEN TRADING THESE DAYS ! IT HAS HAPPEND TO ME TWICE IN THE PAST 5 MINUTES ON THE SERVER OF AKARA.. DOUBLE CHECK THE ITEMS[/b]

+1

thanks for the memo.

especially important because of RB items

on another note...

i was talking to friend and someone from his clan bought from merchant a +7rb Iron Impact for ~250m (please note that a +7 Iron Impact is ~250m) HAHA

+7RB II is like 17 - 21GB...depending on who is selling...

so this warning goes for anyone...

check your prices before merchanting

^^

Gaby159

+1

thanks for the memo.

especially important because of RB items

on another note...

i was talking to friend and someone from his clan bought from merchant a +7rb Iron Impact for ~250m (please note that a +7 Iron Impact is ~250m) HAHA

+7RB II is like 17 - 21GB...depending on who is selling...

so this warning goes for anyone...

check your prices before merchanting

^^[/b]
    OMG prolly a lie

OMG prolly a lie [/b]

i hope it was...because that would hurt big time to merchant something like that off...

=T

Deals It

real I think h34r:[/b]
    Its real, it happened on Diez nearly 2 years ago

RE5PECTmf

OMG prolly a lie [/b]
    If it's a Lie .. check to guy I sold it Yea Sand ... prolly DeHealer told u ... I showed him first xD Was supprised by myself also , I puted merchant for night , and when i woke up .. I wanted to check if I sold anything .. saw orcie that puted merch over me , wanted to move to side and set it up again .. and just took a look of items he was selling .. there was Dread Shield +7 and some other shits .. but however .. i purchased it Atm my real-life friend is using it .. sold him for we +0 / pe+0 / 2gb / II+5 reb
    Good deal for 260m ^^
    Cheers !

NathanAlgren

pwned lol

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

u Noob! When they change their Shard +7 to +1 u change ur raptor +7 to +1! then its fair [/b]
    lol a guy wanted to trade his raptor 7 for my shio tear.. so he puts it up then cancels and ask me to add 500k so he can make clan and then we go to trade again and i didnt even put the shio tear in the trade box and he put a raptor +1 up to scam me but he pressed trade so i took it
    karma rules

+

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

a old trick just check the ap from raptor or shard and its enough

Banned

this is very ironic

jesus is a scammer...

tamachan

lol a guy wanted to trade his raptor 7 for my shio tear.. so he puts it up then cancels and ask me to add 500k so he can make clan and then we go to trade again and i didnt even put the shio tear in the trade box and he put a raptor +1 up to scam me but he pressed trade so i took it
    karma rules[/b]
    LMAO LOL Fuking noob

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast