Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Warning about duping

This is a discussion on Warning about duping within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hmmm..buy mayb i should buy items and resell...but i dont like selling dupe items to people...well all my items are ...
Page: 2

Hmmm..buy mayb i should buy items and resell...but i dont like selling dupe items to people...well all my items are legit...cuz me and zinky been doing dm's for the past 2 days..and we got some pretty good drops..so buy from me and zinky...and were sure that 100% of our items arent dupe.

eek yesterday did dm's for like 1hour and 30min and got nothing....cept a durandal! :angry:

BDragieta

Better not buy anything in moradon now anyways...

I been lucky Everything i baught frm merchants has passed dupe wipes (Including +8 Glave )

Anyways on a totaly different matter...Selling 12x Shards +8 next to human in moradon a1

Ruthless

so..if i buy duped lobo, lupus and lycaon pendant and use them for master and then the next time i log on ...my master will be gone? :huh:

Originally posted by Ruthless
    so..if i buy duped lobo, lupus and lycaon pendant and use them for master and then the next time i log on ...my master will be gone? *:huh:
    no

Ruthless

thats good to hear, but its gonna take a while for me to afford my master tho

Fa7

thats good to hear, but its gonna take a while for me to afford my master tho *
    let prices go down with dupes :blink:

Ruthless

how low do u think a 600m lycaon pendant and a 900m lupus pendant will go after all dupes go away? not to mention 40mil for 10 crystals

Magelord1257

I bought a duped fp+6 boots the other day for my dlw rogue and it got wiped. Really though, what's the point in duping some cheap fp boots? :blink:

KenozGG

I wish I was warned 3 days ago then I wouldnt have lost my 1 bill, on my items <_< . Thx for the warning.

Milkshaker

thats good to hear, but its gonna take a while for me to afford my master tho *

FFS, just kill the monsters that drop them.. they appear quite frequently and drop rate is as good as kekuri

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Yo quero taco bell!

Originally posted by KenozGG
    I wish I was warned 3 days ago then I wouldnt have lost my 1 bill, on my items * *<_< . *Thx for the warning.
    got love ko ? lost ~4bil in dube wipes i really hope that punkbuster will make end of dube and other shit

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Julio_Andretti+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Julio_Andretti)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KenozGG
    I wish I was warned 3 days ago then I wouldnt have lost my 1 bill, on my items * *<_< . *Thx for the warning.
    got love ko ? lost ~4bil in dube wipes i really hope that punkbuster will make end of dube and other shit[/b]
    Why do people keep wanting punkbuster to stop dupes? Why do you expect HS to stop dupes? Do you even know what these programs do?

bust punks and shield hacks h43r:

punkbuster wont stop dupes it will only stop 3rd party programs like koxp and kohack

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast