Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

WARNING ABOUT SIGNATURES

This is a discussion on WARNING ABOUT SIGNATURES within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oh, well when you posted that I had just finished triple posting, on the second post I put that triple ...
Page: 4

Oh, well when you posted that I had just finished triple posting, on the second post I put that triple post ftw, lag is teh gay, so I thought you was commenting on that. However, a mod appearantly deleted the 2 tag along posts in a very timely manner. :P[/b]
    why thank you

does this type forum have the option to turn off sigs and av's like another forum i go to if u clear out ur cookies u login and it ask u if u wish to view other ppls signatures and avatars and in the profile u can select the option also cuz it used to be a very 56 k freindly bored

but btw as far as lagging goes i view this forum on the weekends sometimes if i can't leech a wifi i use 56 k and using 56 k it loads just fine never takes more then 10-20 secs load a page and with these forums i think once u've loaded someones sig once u wont need to again until ie closes

DragonFire

does this type forum have the option to turn off sigs and av's like another forum i go to if u clear out ur cookies u login and it ask u if u wish to view other ppls signatures and avatars and in the profile u can select the option also cuz it used to be a very 56 k freindly bored

but btw as far as lagging goes i view this forum on the weekends sometimes if i can't leech a wifi i use 56 k and using 56 k it loads just fine never takes more then 10-20 secs load a page and with these forums i think once u've loaded someones sig once u wont need to again until ie closes[/b]
    I think you can turn them off, but when reading posts and stuff I like to see peoples signatures because they looks good...But I mean if the sig is the size of my monitor then it get's kind of annoying.

Banned

First I clearly remember limit was 500x200 CHANGING WRITTEN WORDS NOW ARE WE?

spab

First I clearly remember limit was 500x200 CHANGING WRITTEN WORDS NOW ARE WE?[/b]
    youre not even in that limit, yeah one of your pics has 5OOx2OO thats all......... but only 1

EpsaNomaly

i don&#39;t think that he&#39;s going to actually make a cut-out of 400x200 pixels and measure every sig that he reads on these forums, people r takin it way too literally >__<

it&#39;s pretty obvious if ur sig is too big...

Finally some words of wisdom. Use your common sense. Huge signatures that take half the screen on 1024x768 are not acceptable. I use 1280x1024 and I can see sigs that are more than half the screen. That&#39;s plain stupid. Show some respect to the rest of ppl that use lower resolutions and have to scroll a full screen just to watch your useless signature. Disabling signatures is not an option cause there&#39;s useful information in some signatures.

Aba

not to be a smartass but... :P

[/b]

LOL

LOL

ROFL

Sorrent0

My sig is big? :huh:

ViSeH

Lutz has a problem with large things (o.O) just kidding. Seriously guys resize your sig, it&#39;s annoying

RiseAgainst_

i don&#39;t think that he&#39;s going to actually make a cut-out of 400x200 pixels and measure every sig that he reads on these forums, people r takin it way too literally >__<

it&#39;s pretty obvious if ur sig is too big...[/b]
    He made me get 1 of my sigs off both in heigh where : 260 px 60 px, was he taking it too literally??????

unsolved_mystery

oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhk

DarK

jesus...

mine too big i soppose?

but nthey&#39;re so pretty =[

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

mine too big i soppose?

but nthey&#39;re so pretty =[[/b]
    Yeah it is.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast