Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

#######WARNING ABOUT SOME GB WEBSITE########

This is a discussion on #######WARNING ABOUT SOME GB WEBSITE######## within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; umm i feel bad for u that u got hacked but i dont like the fact that people are paying ...
Page: 2

Unr4ted

umm i feel bad for u that u got hacked but i dont like the fact that people are paying these
    dicks for macrod money, all this does is ruin another server just like in Girikon... <_<

Banned

umm i feel bad for u that u got hacked but i dont like the fact that people are paying these
    dicks for macrod money, all this does is ruin another server just like in Girikon... <_<[/b]

Im wondering how they farm. It&#39;d take a lot of macroing. The farmer&#39;s msn comment currently is. < I have Akara&#39;s Flame ring, Warrior pendant, Defender of the lord >

Boyce

Im wondering how they farm. It&#39;d take a lot of macroing. The farmer&#39;s msn comment currently is. < I have Akara&#39;s Flame ring, Warrior pendant, Defender of the lord >[/b]
    I saw this also, a flame ring,already? hmmm, its very fishy how these chinese get so much gold and items.

Banned

Tapion is a scammer anyway, justice in my eyes[/b]

You&#39;re terrible at all video games.

Get on my level.

oSTUo

tapion is a fat and has no friends

Banned

Jason if u let link about that web pages it would be more usefull for us but i aprecciate this topic that u made.

oSTUo try to change ur sign i think it is retard and imo u could get ban for this.

Bump for 1k post !!

KalaBunga Senior Member

@ViiK: You act as if someone gives a shit about your opinion.

@Meep: HAHAHA U MAD CUZ I BROUGHT REAPERS VENT DOWN BEFORE THE CSW? LOL OWNED BITCH. Grobsy, dont be too pissed cuz I killed you in between your catapault bugging once and you didnt get last hit on the crystal Q___Q.[/b]
    so you brought ouwer vent down , means you were scared ofr us teamwork wiht vent ? wiht totaly destoroy who the fuck you might be or witch clan your wold be in.?.

why dont you come 2 ouwer house and bring us down , if you dont then stop talking shit on the innternet

B1tesizeThriLL

LOL at all the flames...

Banned

so you brought ouwer vent down , means you were scared ofr us teamwork wiht vent ? wiht totaly destoroy who the fuck you might be or witch clan your wold be in.?.
    why dont you come 2 ouwer house and bring us down , if you dont then stop talking shit on the innternet [/b]
    You might be a retard.

GROBS started talking shit so I brought the vent down.

Oh and your "Teamwork"?

My clan stole the crystal from reapers in the last 3mins

We werent on vent.

pz shitty.

tapion is a fat and has no friends [/b]
    Tight Fucking jeans.

Post the picture please I want to see you wearing tight jeans like a faggot again.

3thos

tapion is a fat and has no friends [/b]
    I&#39;m his friend.

B1tesizeThriLL

I&#39;m his friend.[/b]
    Get outta here! So am I!

I saw this also, a flame ring,already? hmmm, its very fishy how these chinese get so much gold and items.[/b]

chiense = no lifer&#39;s same as turks

3thos

why dont you come 2 ouwer house and bring us down , if you dont then stop talking shit on the innternet [/b]

wait wait wait, so you don&#39;t know how to speak or type english?

I&#39;m confused.

Banned

You act as if it was wrong of tapion to bring down HIS ventrilo server.

Get a clue shitties.

nick0wn

macro sux

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast