Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

warning about spadess

This is a discussion on warning about spadess within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; (not sure where i need post this, just move it to wherever plz) last week i lended him my dv ...
Page: 1

Zwn

Default warning about spadess

(not sure where i need post this, just move it to wherever plz)

last week i lended him my dv 5reb (had done it before when we were clannies and it went ok+ i didnt need it for a day or 2)
    and since then this is what he does when i pm him

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    been a week now, i ve only been able to talk indirectly to him, at first he said his brother shares the account, now he just flatly denies anything happened so i guess its time to post

i know i ve been an idiot and wont get it back, dont point to it, just making the topic so pple know who he is

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

well would be cool if u could prove it that u really borrowed, and a pm from him saying that he would give it back or something, anyways srry for ur lost.

ps: that guy fails trying to raid my dk party everyday lol.

Zawan is known as 1 of the most trusthy people, he has a lovely soul and that's the main reason he lost his DV.

Spadess, ignoring every1 right now since he did it, and his first word was "u have proof".
    after u get a friends to trust u, you never take a proof that u passed anything to them, this is what spadess did, and that's why he is askin for proof like u'll do.

I support this scam, and i dont realy need a proof, I know who is Zawan, and since i've got scammed in the past i know exctly what people do so they clear their name.

If you wanna get scammed by him, trust him and give him items, just dont cry if 1 day u'll lose them.

i feel bad for you
    same thing happened to me a year ago, i lend my 'friend' my giga +7 coz i was going on holiday anyways. next thing i know he blocks all communications and shit.
    I learned one thing from my ko experience, dont trust any people on the internet if you don't know them face to face.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

yamatusa its called knowing the background info of the guy be4 you ever trust a "friend" thats ingame
    ive trusted 2 to 3 people with infos/items that i dont know face to face or anything like that
    and never once has anything gone wrong
    you just gotta know the info about the person nd have vent so you can talk with them and stuff
    nd you have to have there trust too where they lend u stuff too nd so on and so forth
    so yeah
    but sorry to hear you got scammed bro that sucks ill try to pm him in game for you too see if he will give it bak or not

what a loser... don't worry i'll beat him up in cz for you

Quote Originally Posted by CryingBow View Post
    yamatusa its called knowing the background info of the guy be4 you ever trust a "friend" thats ingame
    ive trusted 2 to 3 people with infos/items that i dont know face to face or anything like that
    and never once has anything gone wrong
    you just gotta know the info about the person nd have vent so you can talk with them and stuff
    nd you have to have there trust too where they lend u stuff too nd so on and so forth
    so yeah
    but sorry to hear you got scammed bro that sucks ill try to pm him in game for you too see if he will give it bak or not
    I did know quite a bit about him.
    had known him for like 1 year, even had his cell phone number, didn't stop him though. Guess you just have been lucky then lol

Banned

When the scammers will get a mind or get a life ?

In ko you suppose to NEVER trust your friends , only if they're your realife friends that you know for a long time . But if you think your a good friend of him , you should think twice and not give him a worthy item.

sorry for ur lost , hope everyone else will learn to be avoid of being scammed .

P.S : kick the sh*t out of that spadess gae

Little archer Senior Member

i also scammed ur 6 gbs zuahahah

on a serious note, sucks your loss... do u still have the shard3 reb?

those people from convicts have never ever been trustable. i mean, they know each other IRL and still bitch moan and hack each other ingame (one of them told me), wtf is that?

sorry for ur lost . dv 8...Ppl sold their pride for less theen 100$. Don't worry, there's karma

Banned Senior Member

when you get proof dude , then post it ... .its pointless , as you said he gave you back ?

sorry for you

Quote Originally Posted by frosty_ View Post
    when you get proof dude , then post it ... .its pointless , as you said he gave you back ?

sorry for you
    Try read it again he said he wont get it back lol, why would he post it here if he got it back -.-'

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Spadess got kicked out of BadFamily after he start acting like turk , seems to be hes scammer now also .

Zwn

anyone know if hes on ko4life coz i really woud like hime to respond

@razor no i burnt that on a moody day a long time ago

and dont worry about me, i dont feel the loss is big since on this char i currently only do one chaos, spies quest and npc harvest at war (go away zecaaa)

killer2010

Quote Originally Posted by Zwn View Post
    (not sure where i need post this, just move it to wherever plz)

last week i lended him my dv 5reb (had done it before when we were clannies and it went ok+ i didnt need it for a day or 2)
    and since then this is what he does when i pm him

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    been a week now, i ve only been able to talk indirectly to him, at first he said his brother shares the account, now he just flatly denies anything happened so i guess its time to post

i know i ve been an idiot and wont get it back, dont point to it, just making the topic so pple know who he is
    uhmm,sure him back the dv+8,talk with him in k.o or msn, hopefully he'll return dv+8 cost is 40gbs maybe?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast