Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Warning about three scammers in Oblivion

This is a discussion on Warning about three scammers in Oblivion within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Phantom478 im behind evenson 100% Im not, and im bored already of seeing so many posts about ...
Page: 4

Originally posted by Phantom478
    im behind evenson 100%
    Im not, and im bored already of seeing so many posts about the same shit just cause 1 item. Hacking threats to Seni that had absolutely nothing to do in the "Tempest - evenson" drama, endless post in every topic where 0blivion posts, flaming all over this forum.

evenson, if u hate Tempest, make a hate club and pm him 24x7. If u hate 0blivion, great, stick to this topic. Flooding all topics were they post wont change anything. U wont get back your skeleton belt and we will end up just deleting posts since they only start flame wars.

We are not guilty for all this, not fair for the rest of us to read all this bullshit on every post. Whatever u need to say about 0blivion, say it here. Dont hijakc other topics with the same thing.

evenson

2000 words, impressive.

evenson

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phantom478
    im behind evenson 100%
    Im not, and im bored already of seeing so many posts about the same shit just cause 1 item. Hacking threats to Seni that had absolutely nothing to do in the "Tempest - evenson" drama, endless post in every topic where 0blivion posts, flaming all over this forum.

evenson, if u hate Tempest, make a hate club and pm him 24x7. If u hate 0blivion, great, stick to this topic. Flooding all topics were they post wont change anything. U wont get back your skeleton belt and we will end up just deleting posts since they only start flame wars.

We are not guilty for all this, not fair for the rest of us to read all this bullshit on every post. Whatever u need to say about 0blivion, say it here. Dont hijakc other topics with the same thing.[/b]

Fine... I guess i can comply, you beaner

AnTiViruS

Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    Originally posted by Devile@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phantom478

im behind evenson 100%

We are not guilty for all this, not fair for the rest of us to read all this bullshit on every post. Whatever u need to say about 0blivion, say it here. Dont hijakc other topics with the same thing.

Fine... I guess i can comply, you beaner [/b]
    Hahaha. Beaner ftw.

So much drama over pixels.

Psy

Originally posted by Majix
    Ok i hadnt posted untill now because i dont really feel a need to. *You all make your judgements, you either know me or you dont. *Let me just clue you all in a little bit. *Back in May or so 8ball was on the verge of breaking. *People were realizing that the clan was at this point, and some people even began to speak of forming a new clan. *Well as you all probably know Dreadslayer ran off with the clan items of RE, Silver Ear, and a skele belt.

Now wex you talk about shame right? *Well dont u rmb pulling me into the Boss's Office in vent back in may and telling me this, "Majix we know that you have dread's info... He cant change his pass bcuz of not knowing SQ [dread bought the char] *He also owes will 1.2B to Phantom bcuz he paid for the Nation Transfer [our clan had set up that anyone unable to afford the NT with irl cash could pay will 1.2B and he would buy the NT. *" *I was like.. yea i do.. but i havent logged on it in forever. *I had it saved on a txt doc somewhere, but id been deleting a lot of docs because school was almost over, and i didnt need em. *So i started to look around. *Now wextor, do you rmb ASKING me to log on dread's acct and strip off the clan items and return them to you? *If you decide to deny this, then that is kind of shady, but i wont argue with u if u decide to not want to fess up. *Sooo.. Tbh this whole thing wouldnt of started had YOU not asked me to log on it. *Now i couldnt find the password on that day.. so yea. *Also, its funny for you to do that as you locked tyc out of his warrior and NCS'd it to logicalnonesense and used it? Lawl. Anyways back on topic.

Or.. Wait one more side note. *I'd like to just inform you all of a little something. *As you might know, tempest was hacked back when everyone was getting DB hacked... but we werent sure if it was DB or not. *Will ran had a few ip checks and trade logs revealed, and it actually showed that the ip's who logged off the acct after all items were traded away, belonged to a Canadian computer.. an IP that matched Dreadslayer's computer. *Now i find this quite interesting because the only other person with temp's info was Dark_17, a person who we had known for a fair while, and was a good irl friend of dread and chaotic ripped. *Ok so im like hmm odd coincidence? NOT. *Dread and Dark are on vent that next day and dread was telling me that dark was spending the night at his house and they were "lanning" and playing CS and stuff... oke ub3r 1337 cool. *Well then i think for a sec.. Wait a sec.. Dark has temp's info... dark is at dread's house.. dread's ip is on the acct when its hacked, the night that dark is spending the night there. *Very interesting, really dread, why did the trade logs lead to ScareyBear's acct. (in case you didnt know Dread NCS'd to SneakyBear, his brother renamed to ScareyBear, and their other lil friend (dark or smth) renamed to ShiftyBear). *So we realize dread/dark/C_R hacked temp. *Nice

So i continued to search... and finally got frustrated and did a whole comp search and i did actually find it.. I logged onto dread's char and took off the clan-thefted jewels, as well as 1.2B in items bcuz he did not have coins. (So yea i guess im a hacker for doing what my CL asked me to.) I didnt have premium on my mage at that time, bcuz my dad's CC had expired, so i couldnt log onto majix to talk w/ 8ball. *I had actually been playing GunZ and Warrock afterschool, and didnt even load onto majix in ko. *I tried to msn wex, wex wasnt on.. Other than that i didnt have any other contacts to the clan leaders.. So i waited till that night.. When i got ingame i rmb seeing someone be like "8ball was fun.. <3 you guys" and left.. I was like wtf? what's happening to the clan.. someone told me to go check our forums. I did and wex had made a topic saying "Guys 8ball has been a great clan, i have enjoyed playing w/ u.. etc etc. Cliff Notes version is... *He told us that he wasnt really having fun anymore and was going to disband the clan. *You may keep the clan drops you currently have and he hoped that we all stuck together if we wanted to." *Fair enough.. err but now u see my dilemma. *I now have the items that belong to clan bank, as well as the items worth of the owed cash. And now the items arent clan property, their the owners -.- What do i do now? *Yes i should give dread the items back, but as you read above, he also was involved in temp's hacking... Two wrongs don't make a right, yes i know that, but also it doesn't hurt to make dread learn a lesson about being a jerk. *Now honestly i find it funny how im made out to be the hacker based on that msn log, i love how things are taken so seriously.. Tbh i dont care that much, but i hope you see im not as much of an asshole as i seem. *Now i leave the items on my bank char until i think it over, and i do decide since the clan disbanded i really dont have a clan bank to return them to. *So judge that as you may see, but the items didnt seem like dread needed them, he got plenty of temp's char.. *So the scammer got what he deserved, but am i supposed to just delete a RE and SB? -.- and dont say i should of, bcuz i know u wouldnt have.

Now you can judge me as you might, but i think that i did the best i could in handling the situation. *Maybe the best thing woulda just been to say No to wex and the others, but i figured it would only be fair that clan items were returned, how the hell am i supposed to know that the clan is gonna disband before i can get the items off the char and return them? T_T *So judge me what u may, i dont really care, but i hope u honestly see that im not as much of a scammer as you might make me out to be. *Tbh dark, dread, and chaotic ripped lost items that they didnt even earn themselves, Goodgun right? *I know it doesnt make it right, but at the same time, are you justifying what they did? *Anyways i hope you guys enjoy yourselves in your flames, as they amount to nothing. *you can trash oblivion's rep, my rep, BB, and denox, but what is it going to do, make us disliked on an E-Game where you listen to tidbits of convo's and are quite quick to judge without much detail. *Fine, do that, its fine i guess ill go cut my wrists or smth.

Anyways i will leave you with a few final msn logs from the pot calling the kettle black, since everyone lovesss to use these. *

#1 Im a bad person? at least i explained my story. Your turn.

7/5/2006 *7:18:51 PM *devinnnnn(H) *Φ Majíx Φ *our clan *
    7/5/2006 *7:18:55 PM *devinnnnn(H) *Φ Majíx Φ *pwnt that family *
    7/5/2006 *7:18:56 PM *Φ Majíx Φ *devinnnnn(H) *LOL *
    7/5/2006 *7:19:01 PM *devinnnnn(H) *Φ Majíx Φ *I hacked chaotic_ripped so long ago *
    7/5/2006 *7:19:01 PM *devinnnnn(H) *Φ Majíx Φ *rofl *

#2 You like to turk ýt turk ýt?

7/19/2006 *7:52:33 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *because babybash will be hacked *
    7/19/2006 *7:52:35 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *in a few days *
    7/19/2006 *7:52:40 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *and no *
    7/19/2006 *7:52:41 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *not by me *
    7/19/2006 *7:52:46 PM *Φ Majíx Φ *evenson_TR *by C_R? :P *
    7/19/2006 *7:52:58 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *meh *
    7/19/2006 *7:53:02 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *by patek *
    7/19/2006 *7:53:03 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *tbh *

#3 Oh?

7/21/2006 *1:15:00 PM *Φ Majíx Φ *evenson_TR *haha thanks for making the flames while i was at the gym. anyways, so you posted some logs. its cool *
    7/21/2006 *1:15:03 PM *Φ Majíx Φ *evenson_TR *i have a few, too tho. *
    7/21/2006 *1:15:05 PM *Φ Majíx Φ *evenson_TR *FYI *
    7/21/2006 *1:15:06 PM *Φ Majíx Φ *evenson_TR *7/5/2006 7:18:51 PM devinnnnn(H) Φ Majíx Φ our clan 7/5/2006 7:18:55 PM devinnnnn(H) Φ Majíx Φ pwnt that family 7/5/2006 7:18:56 PM Φ Majíx Φ devinnnnn(H) LOL 7/5/2006 7:19:01 PM devinnnnn(H) Φ Majíx Φ I hacked chaotic_ripped so long ago 7/5/2006 7:19:01 PM devinnnnn(H) Φ Majíx Φ rofl *
    7/21/2006 *1:24:39 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *tbh *
    7/21/2006 *1:24:41 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *im just a bad friend *
    7/21/2006 *1:24:46 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *i was bored *
    7/21/2006 *1:24:49 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *so i made some drama *
    7/21/2006 *1:24:50 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *you know how it is *
    7/21/2006 *1:24:56 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *couldnt go human *
    7/21/2006 *1:24:58 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *had to do something *
    7/21/2006 *1:24:58 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ * *
    7/21/2006 *1:25:00 PM *Φ Majíx Φ *evenson_TR *yea i know evenson, but come on -.- *
    7/21/2006 *1:25:10 PM *Φ Majíx Φ *evenson_TR *you wanna ruin my rep the expense of ur fun? did i do that to u? *
    7/21/2006 *1:25:21 PM *Φ Majíx Φ *evenson_TR *im not like u, im not gonna post that log *
    7/21/2006 *1:25:26 PM *Φ Majíx Φ *evenson_TR *but at the same time, i realize how it is now *
    7/21/2006 *1:26:03 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *every day i keep getting fucked over *
    7/21/2006 *1:26:06 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *and for some reason *
    7/21/2006 *1:26:13 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *every day i stay orc *
    7/21/2006 *1:26:18 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *oblivion pisses me off *
    7/21/2006 *1:26:19 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *as a whole *
    7/21/2006 *1:26:23 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *lol *
    7/21/2006 *1:27:11 PM *Φ Majíx Φ *evenson_TR *i know *
    7/21/2006 *1:27:19 PM *Φ Majíx Φ *evenson_TR *it just sux idont really mind. *
    7/21/2006 *1:27:26 PM *Φ Majíx Φ *evenson_TR *i have my friends and thats all i want *
    7/21/2006 *1:27:30 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *well *
    7/21/2006 *1:27:34 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *i thought i did *
    7/21/2006 *1:27:38 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *but we all know how that turned out *
    7/21/2006 *1:28:53 PM *Φ Majíx Φ *evenson_TR *yea. *
    7/21/2006 *1:29:06 PM *Φ Majíx Φ *evenson_TR *well i dunno. im not gonna say much more on msn, bcuz we all know how that goes *
    7/21/2006 *1:29:17 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *haha *
    7/21/2006 *1:29:18 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *owned *
    7/21/2006 *1:29:26 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *I supose you're right *
    7/21/2006 *1:29:29 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *mabye when seni gets back *
    7/21/2006 *1:29:36 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *and i can actually have a logical conversion with a nice human being *
    7/21/2006 *1:29:39 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *I wont be such a prick *
    7/21/2006 *1:29:46 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *...but we all know how i am.. *
    7/21/2006 *1:29:47 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *lol *

#4 Oh shit you do like to turk ýt turk ýt..

7/21/2006 *6:15:26 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *I just dont understand *
    7/21/2006 *6:15:30 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *why people try to be friends with him *
    7/21/2006 *6:15:33 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *everyone i've talked to *
    7/21/2006 *6:15:37 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *has said hes been friends with them *
    7/21/2006 *6:15:42 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *till he has nothing to gain from the friendship *
    7/21/2006 *6:15:46 PM *Φ Majíx Φ *evenson_TR *but did u really get back at temp with that fucking topic >_< *
    7/21/2006 *6:15:50 PM *Φ Majíx Φ *evenson_TR *temp didnt get hurt onee bit *
    7/21/2006 *6:15:56 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *Lol *
    7/21/2006 *6:15:57 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *he will tho *
    7/21/2006 *6:16:00 PM *Φ Majíx Φ *evenson_TR *how? *
    7/21/2006 *6:16:04 PM *Φ Majíx Φ *evenson_TR *if he was gonna leave oblivion anyways *
    7/21/2006 *6:16:06 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *im not doing any directly *
    7/21/2006 *6:16:07 PM *Φ Majíx Φ *evenson_TR *how does he hurt -.- *
    7/21/2006 *6:16:09 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *Just 90% of turkey *
    7/21/2006 *6:16:10 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ *has his id now *
    7/21/2006 *6:16:11 PM *evenson_TR *Φ Majíx Φ * *

Ok so i've said my share. *I wont be posting on this topic anymore as it's pointless to attempt to try and persuade those who dont want to believe me. *Have fun flaming, i dont care. *Those who believe me will believe, as you know my background. *Those who dont, won't. *

:wub: *all latez
    This is actually how much he actually wrote. He wrote the other bit in [microsoft word?] and pasted what he wrote twice. I noticed it when he said something twice... at that point i was going to respond "Broken record? lawl"

evenson making post bout scammers ironic u hold scammed items for beolouve

Wextor

wo hold on a second.......
    I asked you to take the clan items and return them. yes I did.
    Did I say he majix hack dread and steal all the items for yourself?????
    NO
    All I need to say to a person like you. Now I doubt that you weren't involved with poweroutage.
    Don't blame me for you stealing ppl's items
    If I had your info I'd do the same thing all over again. I dislike ppl that steal.

P.S. finally finished reading your whole essay.
    since all I got out of the clan was the clan bank(zero clan drops for wex) shouldn't those items have been returned to me? no 2 years running that clan and I leave with crystal earrings.......

DreAdSlay3R

all i gotta say is i knew it was denox and babybash. After i quit for about 1month i caught on it was magix

GG.

evenson

Originally posted by Private
    evenson making post bout scammers ironic u hold scammed items for beolouve

Holding scammed items for beoulve is alot different then actually doing it myself.

Banned

Originally posted by Wextor
    wo hold on a second.......
    I asked you to take the clan items and return them. yes I did.
    Did I say he majix hack dread and steal all the items for yourself?????
    NO
    All I need to say to a person like you. Now I doubt that you weren't involved with poweroutage.
    Don't blame me for you stealing ppl's items
    If I had your info I'd do the same thing all over again. I dislike ppl that steal.

P.S. finally finished reading your whole essay.
    since all I got out of the clan was the clan bank(zero clan drops for wex) shouldn't those items have been returned to me? no 2 years running that clan and I leave with crystal earrings.......
    oh noes! wextor is scammer

/changepassword h43r: h43r:

its not like you own my account or anything, i pay rent for the account : ( he makes me farm 20 abyss blessings a day!!!!

IM NO ONES FARMING BITCH!!!! :angry:

evenson

btw i hope you realize majix that shiftybear had nothing to do with any of this.. His name is stefan, you hacked a completely innocent person that just happened to know josh....... thats not very nice.

Banned

Originally posted by DreAdSlay3R
    all i gotta say is i knew it was denox and babybash. *After i quick for about 1month i caught on it was magix

GG.
    Nice to see you again hacker. h43r:

DreAdSlay3R

[quote]
    all i gotta say is i knew it was denox and babybash. After i quick for about 1month i caught on it was magix

GG.
    Nice to see you again hacker. h43r:[/quote

You sure got room to talk.

Banned

Originally posted by DreAdSlay3R+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DreAdSlay3R)</div>
    Originally posted by BabyBash@
    <!--QuoteBegin-DreAdSlay3R

all i gotta say is i knew it was denox and babybash. *After i quick for about 1month i caught on it was magix

GG.

Nice to see you again hacker. h43r:

You sure got room to talk.[/b]

Actually I do, Where did your brother get his items? (Answer: Tempests)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast