Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 127

Warning about three scammers in Oblivion

This is a discussion on Warning about three scammers in Oblivion within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Tyc was naked when I got his account. And I already admited to changing the pass like 100 times. And ...
Page: 6


  1. #76
    Wextor
    Guest

    Default

    Tyc was naked when I got his account. And I already admited to changing the pass like 100 times.
    And yes I'm alittle pissed that everyone in 8Ball left the clan with items and I did not. I didn't complain, but you think a little bit of compensation for 2 years worth of farming bosses and giving stuff to ppl is to much to ask for?
    but anyways this isn't about me anyways.

  2. #77
    OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    Guest

    Default

    m no skammr ags!

  3. #78
    evenson
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by ScareyBear
    Well... *


    I scammed Tempest, I was tired of hearing him brag.. Sorry Dark got blamed..

    Babybash scammed me, and Nightshift with his Cousin Denox..

    I got what i deserved imo.

    I dont really care about KO right now, im sharing an account with my Friend which is turk.
    Denox and Babybash you are pretty clever at scamming people, and I guess I wasn't to bright.

    Bad Kharma

    I scammed Panoramix the priest, Evenson scammed my warrior CHaotic_Ripped... I scammed Tempest, the CHinck crew Scammed me. *

    What comes around goes around...

    Out of all this, I dont care anymore... The only thing that bugs me, is what Majix did. I knew you since the lvl 45 on Chaotic_Ripped... You just fuck me over like that, I would have never done that to you... and i had the opportunity.
    I hope your proud of yourself Majix... This is a e-game, but real people play it. *

    Evenson you scammed Me, YOu loose your skelebelt. I think you deserve that.
    If I had to choice to scam/hack anyone in this game, it would be u majix.


    P.S. I also agreed to pay Phantom the 1.2bill, Though i wasn't gonna replace the items. Before I could pay the 1.2bill i got hacked.

    Greed is Evil..

    ...*Tear :lol: :lol:

  4. #79
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NJ, USA & India
    Posts
    4,357

    Default

    Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ScareyBear
    Well... *


    I scammed Tempest, I was tired of hearing him brag.. Sorry Dark got blamed..

    Babybash scammed me, and Nightshift with his Cousin Denox..

    I got what i deserved imo.

    I dont really care about KO right now, im sharing an account with my Friend which is turk.
    Denox and Babybash you are pretty clever at scamming people, and I guess I wasn't to bright.

    Bad Kharma

    I scammed Panoramix the priest, Evenson scammed my warrior CHaotic_Ripped... I scammed Tempest, the CHinck crew Scammed me. *

    What comes around goes around...

    Out of all this, I dont care anymore... The only thing that bugs me, is what Majix did. I knew you since the lvl 45 on Chaotic_Ripped... You just fuck me over like that, I would have never done that to you... and i had the opportunity.
    I hope your proud of yourself Majix... This is a e-game, but real people play it. *

    Evenson you scammed Me, YOu loose your skelebelt. I think you deserve that.
    If I had to choice to scam/hack anyone in this game, it would be u majix.


    P.S. I also agreed to pay Phantom the 1.2bill, Though i wasn't gonna replace the items. Before I could pay the 1.2bill i got hacked.

    Greed is Evil..

    ...*Tear :lol: :lol:[/b]
    is scareybear chinese to ....cause it seems mostly you chink fuckers scamming each other....ROFL :lol: :P

    lutz forget about borrowing my shit man

  5. #80
    niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    everywhere, form here to there
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Indians are asians tez. nubben

  6. #81
    Skip
    Guest

    Default

    Entertaining. Sup guys.

  7. #82
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kanata eh?
    Posts
    7,163

    Default

    sup fatty

  8. #83
    Skip
    Guest

    Default

    Sounds like things are back to normal. Everyone I know in this game is getting accused of everything short of video game murder.

  9. #84
    Senior Member Shurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    3,584

    Default

    Originally posted by Skip
    Sounds like things are back to normal. Everyone I know is getting accused of everything short of videogamne murder.
    I know, its great isn't it? Goes well with coke and some popcorn. Diez Of Our Lives Episode 3 has begun

  10. #85
    Skip
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Skip
    Sounds like things are back to normal. Everyone I know is getting accused of everything short of videogamne murder.
    I know, its great isn't it? Goes well with coke and some popcorn. Diez Of Our Lives Episode 3 has begun[/b]
    How'd that preist char, destinywhateverthefuck, work out for you?

  11. #86
    Senior Member Shurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    3,584

    Default

    Originally posted by Skip+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Skip)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Skip

    Sounds like things are back to normal. Everyone I know is getting accused of everything short of videogamne murder.


    I know, its great isn't it? Goes well with coke and some popcorn. Diez Of Our Lives Episode 3 has begun
    How'd that preist char, destinywhateverthefuck, work out for you?[/b]
    Enjoyed it for about a month, then sold the CS i bought from you and bought an iPod, now i hardly ever login to KO

  12. #87
    Skip
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by Skip+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Skip)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Skip

    Sounds like things are back to normal. Everyone I know is getting accused of everything short of videogamne murder.


    I know, its great isn't it? Goes well with coke and some popcorn. Diez Of Our Lives Episode 3 has begun
    How'd that preist char, destinywhateverthefuck, work out for you?[/b]
    Enjoyed it for about a month, then sold the CS i bought from you and bought an iPod, now i hardly ever login to KO[/b][/quote]
    Wise move. (Although motherfucking priests are where its at. B) )

  13. #88
    Senior Member Shurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    3,584

    Default

    Originally posted by Skip+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Skip)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)
    Originally posted by Skip
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Skip

    Sounds like things are back to normal. Everyone I know is getting accused of everything short of videogamne murder.


    I know, its great isn't it? Goes well with coke and some popcorn. Diez Of Our Lives Episode 3 has begun
    How'd that preist char, destinywhateverthefuck, work out for you?
    Enjoyed it for about a month, then sold the CS i bought from you and bought an iPod, now i hardly ever login to KO[/b]
    Wise move. (Although motherfucking priests are where its at. B) )[/b][/quote]

    Agreed, i loved playing priest, KO itself just got boring :P

  14. #89
    niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    everywhere, form here to there
    Posts
    854

    Default

    So.....skip found out if your sister was tight yet?

  15. #90
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kanata eh?
    Posts
    7,163

    Default

    you mean this?

    --[̲̅M̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅K̲̅][̲̅e̲̅]-- - Scientology Roflcopter says:
    is shurts sister hot?
    Vows Are Spoken, To Be Broken // DestinyIsDying says:
    yes
    --[̲̅M̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅K̲̅][̲̅e̲̅]-- - Scientology Roflcopter says:
    pic pic pic?
    Vows Are Spoken, To Be Broken // DestinyIsDying says:
    she already has a boy friend, its skitz
    --[̲̅M̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅K̲̅][̲̅e̲̅]-- - Scientology Roflcopter says:
    so?
    --[̲̅M̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅K̲̅][̲̅e̲̅]-- - Scientology Roflcopter says:
    can i see
    Vows Are Spoken, To Be Broken // DestinyIsDying says:
    shes 11....
    --[̲̅M̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅K̲̅][̲̅e̲̅]-- - Scientology Roflcopter says:
    so?
    --[̲̅M̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅K̲̅][̲̅e̲̅]-- - Scientology Roflcopter says:
    i'd do it

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •