Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Warning about three scammers in Oblivion

This is a discussion on Warning about three scammers in Oblivion within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by xourico well, havvk has everything :P rapto/glave/giga/HB/MS+8 :P lool *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: his giga isn't +8 ...
Page: 9

Originally posted by xourico
    well, havvk has everything :P

rapto/glave/giga/HB/MS+8 :P lool *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub:
    his giga isn't +8 far as i know.. he traded the MS for the raptor.. he got the MS from a trade... hmm

So out of your list he has raptor/glave/hb :blink: :blink:

xourico

the giga is +8 <_< I was trying to buy it :P so thats the one I know for sure :P

Originally posted by xourico
    the giga is +8 <_< I was trying to buy it :P so thats the one I know for sure :P
    Fair enough.. but tbh.. everyone seems to have such items now.. doesn't really seem to bother anyone anymore

+9/+10 however... :blink: hihi neojima

Serva

hmm, i remember i bought a char from Denox a long time ago (Enrod, which i renamed later). A month later it got hacked. First i blamed Denox without any proof, and i even informed Phantom about it. He just waved my accusation away. Phantom told me the account was blocked for investigation, but i did see the char online later that day... Anyway, i stopped accusing Denox from doing it, but after reading this... Might have been true after all, but still no proof. But i still wonder why the account wasn't blocked after all <_<

Trii

Originally posted by Serva
    hmm, i remember i bought a char from Denox a long time ago (Enrod, which i renamed later). A month later it got hacked. First i blamed Denox without any proof, and i even informed Phantom about it. He just waved my accusation away. Phantom told me the account was blocked for investigation, but i did see the char online later that day... Anyway, i stopped accusing Denox from doing it, but after reading this... Might have been true after all, but still no proof. But i still wonder why the account wasn't blocked after all *<_<
    they all ganged up to hack u.

0wnoR

i admit it! i scammed... my self!

duhh!

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken
    I feel like the only person who hasn't scammed someone...I should fix that.
    I think you are, i mean Dro scammed Sotong and countless other little boys of their virginity[/b]
    including you , they know they wanted it anyway...

and about havvk hell breaker +8, its w0lf`s. He has his giga+8, glave +8 and raptor +8 now, wich he got from tading his hanguk sword +7 for a ms +8 and that ms +8 for raptor

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789