Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

WARNING TO ALL!

This is a discussion on WARNING TO ALL! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL blood and chillintime got hacked thats funny IMO because they have both put like $4000 a piece into C ...
Page: 3

dragunmaster

LOL blood and chillintime got hacked

thats funny IMO because they have both put like $4000 a piece into C west lol

sorry for the loss but its a lil funny if you ask me

zzz do u not seal ur shit like wtf do u have to go through just to get unseal password soz for the lost but kno bloodmoon she prob just traded her items away. like out of all people in the server to hack look who gets hacked this aint no hack zzzzzzzzzzz if u wanted to hack somone why not mrcuban or something or salmin or somethin zzz z dude u got to be shittin me if u think its hacks his name was prob admin and bloodmooon prob said ooh gm let me give him my items

Mooshoo

The names you mentioned, are they the hacker names or the people who has been hacked? Cuz if they are the names of who are doing the alleged hacking, I know almost for certain who chillingtime on cwest is.

peppyuncle

LOL blood and chillintime got hacked

thats funny IMO because they have both put like $4000 a piece into C west lol

sorry for the loss but its a lil funny if you ask me[/b]
    listen numb nuts i got the iron set on my priest

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

and ur gifting to me xD?

but no its not funny, she didnt give him her gear lol
    she lost her account. GONE
    Area Changed So quick

LoveSexDoYou

dam that sucks

mjollner

... ok im trying to understand this...
    someone named administrator pmed them ingame, knew all of their items
    and now this is where i get confused... he either asked them for their info and people were STUPID enough to say oh sure my username is: "imstupid" pass: "evenstupider", oh and would you like my seal/unseal as well?
    OR he PMed them knew their items... then they got hacked without telling him their info in which case this topic is rather pointless, cant warn people against something they cant stop anyway

and the hacker changed the regions for all those people? he can't do it unless if they gave him all info including the secret answers ( and if that's what happened then that's their fault) or he truly a database hacker and that's kinda scary

Little archer Senior Member

bloodmoon or chillintime isnt poor fuk that babashoping cunts[/b]
    +12321321

but cmon, a db hacker? DO you honestly belive somone would take ALL the time to hack the "datebase of ko" and only take 2 accounts? Its like saying someone broke into a bank, and only stole money 2 peoples chequeing accounts. If somone is smart enough to hack a db like that, you should be damn sure that person isnt stupid enough to jeopradize his entry by 'hacking' 2 accounts. Get over yourselves, people arent out there to get you.

And on c west no doubt, the least populated server where something like a "DB HACKER ON THE LOOSE" would quickly become server wide info.

Cadence96

Ok well So far a few of my clannies been getting hacked
    Do not Give any information
    if you see

COBRA
    oBLOODMOONo
    chillingtime
    and they ask for msn do not give until further info is givein out

thanks~[/b]
    But if I see COBRA2 and asks for my msn..
    can I give it to him?

If what you said was not caused by a real hacker. Then there is not necessity to put those names, because it will happen again until your clannies learn to protect their personal info.

Your clannies trusted a moron. It happpens in KO, it happens in real life.

jimfujitsu

Just another case of stupid people giving their account info away . It says clearly on official website that a gm will never ask you for any info about your account.

and ur gifting to me xD?
    but no its not funny, she didnt give him her gear lol
    she lost her account. GONE
    Area Changed So quick[/b]

She can send a support ticket about she was hacked, if she made a purchase with G1 credits or premy with her credit card and can give them the info to it she may be able to get her items back. Also, she can contact this number (949)-870-3100 ( This is K2's phone).

Hey cutie Senior Member

i am not sure, but I THINK, the issue with bloodmoon was that she was trying to get mrownage banned for verbally abusing her or someshit and mrownage said that bloodmoon babashops and buys gbs and shit, so an "admistrator" checked out her account and saw items that could not be "AQUIRED" in such a short length of time?, and checked trade logs and saw that she was getting alot of gbs w.o putting anything up in the trade. same with chillin, dunno bout others..

So now people get banned for having TOO unique items? its weird but this is the word on the street niggaz

PS: This is funny because bloodmoon used up all of her inheritance in KO rofl.

Lol, so let me get this straight. They have FULL database access and shit but they would rather hack players with +0 uniques than just edit uniques and weapons for themselves? rofl.[/b]
    Yeah but there is a problem,if the hacker was really smart,thats the way it should be done,because edited items are easily detected and editing +5s is insanly stupid cuz you will get banned in a day,if he hacked a few accounts and used letter system or trade to send the items from 1 acc to another,there is like millions of those every day and detect 1 - 3 trades is a problem and ofcourse that dude's hacking account maybe Administrator,you can't tell what is his real account ;d

But still i think he could just edit 9999 chests/gems etc and turn them into items and trade through a couple accounts,i don't think this would be detected easily,but it would prolly take time turning them into items ;d

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast