Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

WARNING ALL GOBBLE LEECHERS

This is a discussion on WARNING ALL GOBBLE LEECHERS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is what happened, Kain got there, saw TW and lots of dead guys, sleep winged the TW, started 30 ...
Page: 2

This is what happened, Kain got there, saw TW and lots of dead guys, sleep winged the TW, started 30 stoning ppl, then Th3Gam3 got there and took the TW out. He wasn't saying that Th3_Gam3 was luring, he was saying that he might've got the name of the lurer.

Kain_the_heartbreaker

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div>
    Originally posted by Kik0@
    No-one said he was guilty... They did however, say that he may have known the identity of the lurer. Edited into the first post was the actual name of the lurer also, can you not read?
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kain_the_heartbreaker

didnt get the name maybe Th3_Gam3 did
    It was an accusation, mayb u cant read.. surprise surprise[/b]
    umm.... ok........... try reading again mainslayer, there is no object after the verb?

<3 kiko

and as far as im concerned. not a single thank you as of yet -.- except for the guys that were awake asking for 30 stones

p.s @ th3gam3, the priest was called 1337kain which is my ign :P not 1314

Omg game killed the TW

hes my hero :rollseyes: :rollseyes:

cpo4

yea the other day some jerkoff sent a report alert thingy on me because I was trying to kill the troll warrior someone lured. I kept hiting the trollwarrior and running it back towards apos and go a report ticket above my char.

Anyways its gone now but yea watch yourselves..and FFS leechers help kill the damn gobble a few times..its bad enough most of you leech at luferson.

Kain_the_heartbreaker

ignore this

Priestontale

Not surprising at all this is KE..... h43r:

Th3Gam3

zzzz u guys cant even spell my name right :angry: Th3Gam3 Not Th3_Gam3 :P

p.s. oh its 1337kain will i was close enough lol had the #'s goin :lol:

Kain_the_heartbreaker

Originally posted by Th3Gam3
    zzzz u guys cant even spell my name right *:angry: *Th3Gam3 Not Th3_Gam3 :P

p.s. oh its 1337kain will i was close enough lol had the #'s goin :lol:
    hehe we are even, dont know wtf happened with my last post... weird, why would i quote myself?

DarkFlare

Originally posted by Makaveli
    Omg game killed the TW

hes my hero *:rollseyes: *:rollseyes:
    lol ur so gay

when did u get a CS <_< :wacko:

wideload620

well if you go afk thats a risk you run off being lured apon

Originally posted by DarkFlare+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DarkFlare)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Makaveli
    Omg game killed the TW

hes my hero *:rollseyes: *:rollseyes:
    lol ur so gay

when did u get a CS <_< :wacko:[/b]
    money ur mom gav me

ReiRei

Originally posted by cpo4+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cpo4)</div>
    and FFS leechers help kill the damn gobble a few times..its bad enough most of you leech at luferson.[/b]
    Maybe you missed this.. but...
    I will quote it

<!--QuoteBegin-Kain_the_heartbreaker

and even glarfist.
    had to rez glarfist as well

your own clan leader so shut up...

Kain_the_heartbreaker... :wub:
    I owe you. I keptgetting dc'd in asga, So I tried raiba. I got killed by a Giant Golem. You must have ressed me. I was by glar.

Forthe record. I was at work and leeching the turkey. I can't pk because of the sudden lag and dc's. You dc is D2, you get dc'd when you relog and put back in elmorad castle. So, they turkey lags the server and you can't pk, you can;t exp. All you can do is leech. So, hey. I log all the servers and leech. I try to help, but my poor little 19 damage doesn't seem to help any.

TY guys. I also have 30 stoned pople there and healed people who were afk and getting lured on. Work as a team, use some mana and heal people who are afk while you wait for the gobble. We could all work together.

Some people oly hae a few hours available to play and they ca't because of the lag, don't diss them because they leech the turkey. It takes about 20 seconds to kill it.

again ty for the 30 stone! :wub: What is your clan nae?

cpo4

cpo4 wrote:
    and FFS leechers help kill the damn gobble a few times..its bad enough most of you leech at luferson.

Maybe you missed this.. but... *
    I will quote it *

Kain_the_heartbreaker wrote:
    and even glarfist. *
    had to rez glarfist as well *

your own clan leader so shut up... *

read the sig...SOLD....I quit Tormentors a long time ago when UtopianKNights invted me to stay. God forbid I sit playing KO and update my sig every damn day like I got nothing else to do...and for the record..when I was in Tormentors I never spoke with Glar much less met him.

Kain_the_heartbreaker

lol ur welcome reina, my clan name is atm Kiwi_knights, we are bugged. no one on except me and clan leader, i cant quit nor can he invite :angry:

leader has been spamming cs tickets with all 3 of his accts, apparently our problem has just been moved up to a higher department or some BS like that, wonder if sullimo can fix it?

ReiRei

go to the official ko forums nd send a pm to sullimo. Heis a nice guy and I am sure he could help you. It is alot more fun to pla the game in a good clan with people you know and like. I can't imagine not having my clannies :wub:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast