buying css

This is a discussion on buying css within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; umm is there any other way then kesn -_-... because i wanna do click n buy. but the option isnt ...
Page: 1

umm is there any other way then kesn -_-... because i wanna do click n buy. but the option isnt there

premium found out now just need to figure out the css issue... cant do it on a level 73 -_-

ThePrime

really? cause i always use cb and works fine.

is there sumthin with the css atm? or wtf cuz im tryin to get rid of my 73 rogue but cant because idk wtf kesn is lol

You can only buy CSS through an esn number, wich you gotta pay with paypal, credit card, paybycash, and w/e payment they got on shattered or playspan..

4que

use playspan, they are cheaper then shattered crystal, but the only downfall is if you dont have a validated account the code may take a day or two.

I ordered through playspan an ESN code, payment via paybycash. It takes damn long. 6th day already I think

shattered, you get it in the seconds

shattered, you get it in the seconds[/b]
    Probably not if you do payment with paybycash through mail h34r:

Bowtie4Life

I just bought a 40$ KC code off of playspan recently, took less than a day to receive the code. I tryed to use the credit card option, but for some reason when I would go to ok it, it kept telling me that my order was canceled. Finally I tryed paypal, worked, and code was delivered by the time i woke up. Also they say they are going to call you to verify or w/e, but I never got a call or anything. IDK if it would be any different with a CSS.