Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

##WARNING## **CLICK&BUY **##WARNING##

This is a discussion on ##WARNING## **CLICK&BUY **##WARNING## within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my name is Punkass in server Logos and was in TheReapers family for a while and am a very respectable ...
Page: 1

my name is Punkass in server Logos and was in TheReapers family for a while and am a very respectable player/person in the logos community. i never scammed nor done wrong to anyone ever since i started playin this game a couple of years ago.As a fellow gamer i am only here to help my friends and ofcourse the whole gaming community.I warn you now that the payment method via Click & Buy is not safe

the 411...

19th july 07*

i have purchase 20$ worth of kc for my account via C&B and they even charged my bank account the 20$ as usual.... few days later 22-23rd of jul 07* i try to log on and i receive the message when your account gets blocked "server is going through maintenance "bs some shit like that. so i wrote a support ticket to k2 and i receive a letter saying that my account has been blocked due to fraud actions, saying basically that i bought the 20$ worth of kc and not pay for it. and i check my email and there a letter from C&B saying that my payment of 20$ has been rejected by my bank account. HOWEVER i check my bank account and there it is as the most recent withdrawal on the list, is the 20$ taken by C&B.Basically i payed the 20$, C&B takes the money from my bank account and C&B claims it got rejected and reports it to k2 leading to my account...BANNED...

im just very disappointed that my account got banned for something that i did not do wrong. and for $20, pooof my shit is gone...

good luck to all and i wish you wont ever have to go through this

Banned

My Click&Buy account was banned too, and the stupids was blocked my ip for i can&#39;t create other account <_<
    I was talked to a friend for create a new one, and i think the acc is banned again ;/

Banned

thats so gay :S

Could class that as fraud

tones of people got this problem :/

me.. ish 1 of em

Banned

tones of people got this problem :/

me.. ish 1 of em [/b]
    Click&Buy dont give money back? :unsure:

didinino

same with my friend.
    he told me he will give them a call to fix it... dunno why they banned him ...

Banned

Damnit i buy prem with click&buy 2day ago :S

sucks

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

i had problem with C&B too and take me 2 month to solve it. Both my CC dont allow to C&B take money untill today and i dont know why, both card are Visa and both have allow internet payment. i use them with paypal almost 2 years >.< with c&b i could use one card max half a year

Banned

How we can buy premm now? Put number of credit card, last 4 digits..?

Click&Buy dont give money back? :unsure:[/b]
    not my C&B account

i offered k2 another way to pay them.... but they sticked to C&B :/

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

they cannot make ... 1 thing that wont be bugged.. and they r tryin to provide such a game .. v_v i heard many lvl 70s got banned for .. ~5$ fraud.... v_v

razzy

good friend of mine got screwed over like that.

Heck he even payed back the cash, that they "supposedly" said they had not recieved.

Even after that his account didnt get unbanned.

Banned

happened to a few i know. it sucks :s

snowyfrex

c&b wont even let me make an account -.- my cc was registered in a different country that i live in and i cant get the sms to verify my account..how stupid, people move >< anways, so if people dont use c&b is there another way to buy prem?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast