Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

##WARNING## **CLICK&BUY **##WARNING##

This is a discussion on ##WARNING## **CLICK&BUY **##WARNING## within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I pay with both CC to k2 without any problem for almost 2 years...
Page: 2

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I pay with both CC to k2 without any problem for almost 2 years

c&b wont even let me make an account -.- my cc was registered in a different country that i live in and i cant get the sms to verify my account..how stupid, people move >< anways, so if people dont use c&b is there another way to buy prem?[/b]
    KESN (Tho i dont know what it is )
    PayByCash(Only Bronze Prem)

decibel

so am i hawe much problem :/ all 2 week need make weryfi and now hawe new problem.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for contacting ClickandBuy and for your message. Please be advised
    that you have reached your monthly limit with the merchant from whom you
    wish
    to make your purchase with. Please accept our apologies for this
    inconvenience.

i make report k2 support and come ansver:

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Unfortunately the Knight Online support staff is unable to assist further with this issue. Please contact Click and Buy .......................................

this not lol :////

u hawe too nice live, come and beginn play ko

Banned

thats suck..i already hate this crap c&b... better use cc

decibel

KESN (Tho i dont know what it is )
    PayByCash(Only Bronze Prem)[/b]
    i want changed (old nice time with paypal )

PayByCash(Only Bronze Prem) <-----------this true?

Yes because bronze/gold premiums you can buy only ingame,and there is no option of paybycash ingame

Thomzz

i had the same problem, contacted K2 and got it fixed... took 2 months tho.

Isnt there a way you can take C&B To court for this?
    Taking your money, And not giving youwhat you rightfully purchased?

Yun_Yuuzhan

Click & Bye?

I never trusted that site, personally. Credit cards ftw. Paypal worked for me a couple times but they have a reputation - and reputation is EVERYTHING.

Hope you have some recourse, I really think that does constitute fraud.

have you tried calling them or anything or maybe mailing your bank statement to them?

Roberto

i heard a lot of people los their acount like that, im paing on 2 acount with c&b and i dont have any problems with them.

i&#39;ve been using cnb since i started playing again and everything has been smooth for me. (I buy premium for 2 accs, for my friend and i)

Banned

i got banned for that reason too , but onl lvl 61

PredatorPowa

I bought prenium for 3 accnt, me and 2 friends and i never got that prob... But i think i&#39;ll change the payement method coz C&B start to be dumb shit

BallandChain

Click and Buy is horrible.....I have been using them myself for awhile now and purchased premium on 3 accounts,my bf&#39;s,mine and my son&#39;s,never had a problem until Sunday and now my account is banned.I have been trying to call click and buy but the numbers I have for them are not working 1-800-603-7230 and 1-877-265-7821.Does anyone have a working number for them? I highly suggestion people start using a different payment method.

My situation,purchased gold friday night for my bf and I,both of us recieved it,I get an email from click and buy friday night saying my cc was declined,the following morning I got an email from c&b saying they had received my payment,Sunday my account was banned.So once I get this all sorted,no more C&B for me.

I got a working number for them 1-212-812-2400...It&#39;s not their service number but I just hit 4 after the automated crap and explained my situation to her and said I needed to talk to someone in customer service.She took down all of my information and someone is supposed to call me back within in a few days.So keeping fingers crossed.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast