Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

##WARNING## **CLICK&BUY **##WARNING##

This is a discussion on ##WARNING## **CLICK&BUY **##WARNING## within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i cant say the exact number they gave me just incase u know wut. its in the letter that click ...
Page: 4

i cant say the exact number they gave me just incase u know wut. its in the letter that click and buy sent me via email. wut u gota do is stay on the line when they say there are bussy ull get in contact with someone, and i didnt wait too long either.

iLLiM

i dont know how thats gonna work...my last payment was like 7 months ago XD

Banned

lol k2 wanna get more money by telling u didn't pay

hej

I have had no problem with CnB, but Paypal have fucked up ones.

Banned

My paypal is fucked too, i have acc limited :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

never had any problem with click and buy been using it since it was introduced to ko and bought for severall accs at same time

BallandChain

Well according to click and buy they sent K2 an email this morning asking them to unban my accont everything has been worked out,now I'm just waiting on K2.Hoping this doesnt take another 3 days.

Banned

If k2 create an e-mail in paypal and we can buy premms here.. more easily and dont have problems :/

BallandChain

Yea agreed.They used to have paypal as an option and that is what I was using.I have no idea why they got rid of paypal and went with click and buy.Big mistake as far as I'm concerned.

warcoulou

A long time ago... i have got a problem with C&B
    My account & my friend account banned.

I ve called on phone C&B and my account was unbanned... but my friend has lost account.... since this, i never do paiement for a friend ^^

I had this problem and was banned for almost 8 months (just got back 4 days ago) because I refused to pay them for what I had already payed for. I couldn't even get through to them because their customer service line does not work in Canada. Finally my clan leader sent the check to get me unbanned because it was the only way to get my account back. It was such a pain in the ass and they'll win everytime. They switched to C&B because paypal refunded our money and admitted when they or K2 made mistakes... Click&Buy won't=more money for K2.

BallandChain

Yea I'm in Canada too Grimy.The funny thing is tho I don't owe them any money.My payment has already went through on Sat and click and buy sent K2 an email asking them to unban my account this morning yet here I sit still banned.I was talking with a GM in game last night and he was pretty decent about everything,so my best bet now is to try to catch him in game again.

Banned

Yea agreed.They used to have paypal as an option and that is what I was using.I have no idea why they got rid of paypal and went with click and buy.Big mistake as far as I'm concerned.[/b]
    I think with C&B they "win" the money in real life, with paypal they can't go bank and take the money.. only stay in the acc.

Banned

BallandChain

Well my account just got unbanned about 1/2 hour ago.Good luck to anyone who is going through this or will go through it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast