Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

##WARNING## **CLICK&BUY **##WARNING##

This is a discussion on ##WARNING## **CLICK&BUY **##WARNING## within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Any "sexy" boy try send ticket saying for put new type payment (add paypal) xd...
Page: 5

Banned

Any "sexy" boy try send ticket saying for put new type payment (add paypal) xd

i get this 2-3 month ago i call clickandbuy and they unbanned me

hej

I guess becuse paypal is to unsafe.

Banned

get the bank statement, and if c&b doesn't send the money to get your account unbanned, sue them for fraud. Then you would get your account unblocked.

JustAnother

I'm going to buy prem with wallie card xD

I used C&B for almost a year. They got good customer support but crappy system. They upgrade it quite often and usually f* up something.

I'm having some troubles with them right now coz of my country name and ip range. We corresponded with emails but that was slow. I asked them is it better to call them and they said please do , or give us your phone so we can call you. I wrote them email back and told them on what phone they can call me. In next few min two of their operators called me. Both of them read that email at the same time and didn't knew that the other one were also calling me. Since only other customer support i dealt with was K2's , I was [acronym="Laugh Out Loud"]lol[/acronym] [acronym="What The F****"]wtf[/acronym].
    So if you have any troubles just call them.

People usually get banned because they don't have money on their bank account when c&b try to charge it. If you trade with c&b and spend less then 10$ they will take that money from your account in first work day of the month or when you go over 10$ limit. If you don't have money on your bank account then you will get blocked by c&b and banned in ko. And in first month that you use click and buy, there is 40$ limit that you can spend with K2. So be careful about that.

And use option FUND ACCOUNT on their web site when you can (i think ppl from US can use that only if you use direct debit [u input your bank account number or something]). They take money from your bank, put it on your c&b account, and you can use it when you like. If there is an error, you will know it before you buy something from K2, and therefore avoid getting banned .If you try to spend more then you have on c&b, they will try to charge your preferred payment method for that extra.

p.s. KESN is some paymet method for Turks only :/

Banned

Well my CNB account got locked. SO that meen i will be baned in ko or ???

Axl

u unbanned pretty fast

Well my CNB account got locked. SO that meen i will be baned in ko or ???[/b]
    If you haven't payed for something.. probably

Banned

yep for gold and 2x4500kc.

so that meen i will be baned soon ?

yep for gold and 2x4500kc.

so that meen i will be baned soon ?[/b]
    its 25 + 80 $. If you used c&b for the first time u r way over 40$limit.
    Btw. where r u from?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345