Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

-=[WARNING]=- This is important to read

This is a discussion on -=[WARNING]=- This is important to read within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; soon all server will be premium they said they are removeing the 3rd server from all worlds... makeing all players ...
Page: 1

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Thumbs down

soon all server will be premium they said they are removeing the 3rd server from all worlds...
    makeing all players who played 3rd server to move up to server 1 and 2, this will cause more lagg , server crashing
    see no gain from this...
    have no place to go for invasion.
    you will be fiorced to get killed by enimies or and not get exp. no option to go to server 3
    during war people want to exp with no lagg and go to server 3 no longer have this option.
    we pay money for ko , with a ptomiss to exspand servers and we get demoted a server with 0 explinatiion
    only that you will have to pay premium to get in all the current servers.
    here is a link you can go to where we are trying to prevent this.
    we posted it under feed back on ko forums.
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/f...owtopic=150237
    It won't matter what server you go to, they will all be so overpacked that you wont be able to kill even a worm without someone else killing it first.

Do the math, each server has capacity for 1200 players..... that means that each world can accomodate 3600 players...... 3600 times 12 for all 12 worlds means that USKO can accomodate a total of 43200 players....... at certain times of the day ALL WORLDS ARE PACKED OUT...........

K2s plan to add a 13th world, but eliminate the 3rd server from each world would reduce the amount of people that could play at any given time to 31200........ that means that 12000 players will have NO WHERE TO GO....... this is bad for both premium and non-premium players because when the server is full, it's just FULL, there will be certain times of the day that even Premium players will not be able to play...... and even if they can get on, what good is it gonna do them????? Where are they going to hunt???? All the spawns will be full, walking through town will be so laggy from all the merchants that you'll be lucky to move an inch a minute........ and don't even THINK about trying to log on without premium membership..... because you'll NEVER GET IN.

Noiw, let's look at scenario number 2, K2 expands the capacity of the existing servers to accomodate the 12000 people left without a home..... this means that at certain times of the day there will be 462 extra players on each server........... WHERE ARE THEY GONNA GO??????? Spawns are allready packed out, all running events are already packed out, and waliking through town will be nearly IMPOSSIBLE.

It's a lose/lose situation for all, and you WANT THIS?!?!?!?!?!
    thank you for your support

I want server 3 to be removed, it is empty most of the time anywayz.

Sahabi

Stop making freaking new worlds, and improve the ones you already have!!!!!!

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

I want server 3 to be removed, it is empty most of the time anywayz.[/b]
    that is the point, people have a place to go during invasion if they want to exp...

Mario

* 2 servers FTW !!!
    * 1 CZ pls !!!!

9$ per month is really nothin... damn u people...

Lokia

ya gives a place to go without lag and when servers fill up during turk time

if anything they should be making a fourth server

Banned

Ok you guys are seriously blowing this all out of proportion. I scout G3 all the time...and I see atleast paramun, falcons, troll captains, dark knights, apos of cold/fire all open most of the time.

And I do believe that if you log onto the 2nd Server...You cannot get raided from invasion and you won't lag out from the Server1 War.

we pay money for ko , with a ptomiss to exspand servers and we get demoted a server with 0 explinatiion
    only that you will have to pay premium to get in all the current servers.[/b]
    So your saying you already pay for prem ("we pay money for ko") and your whining about how your going to have to pay for premium to get into a server?

Lokia

its still stupid, theres nothing wrong with the system going right now( besides being run by k2)

their just greedy and not having to accomodate a 3rd server just makes them more money at our expense

that is the point, people have a place to go during invasion if they want to exp...[/b]

You can still exp in server 1 Eslant and server 2 Eslant, exp spots are plenty.

War only last 2 hours, it wouldn't make a significant difference in any way

There is a reason why Moradon was expanded, is for lowbie to lvl so they dont use exp / np when invasion starts.

Also If they remove server 3, I think it is necessary to keep CZ in server 2

Lag0nx

Server 2 during war.. think before you say theres no where to go smarty.
    or i may say +1 babybash

tamachan

Well i think its all fine :P let k2 do their jobs and im sure they know what they are doing making topics like this and complaining wont solve anything.... once k2 say something, they will do it and will never terminate their aim...

Banned

Question

Ok you guys are seriously blowing this all out of proportion. I scout G3 all the time...and I see atleast paramun, falcons, troll captains, dark knights, apos of cold/fire all open most of the time.

And I do believe that if you log onto the 2nd Server...You cannot get raided from invasion and you won't lag out from the Server1 War.
    So your saying you already pay for prem ("we pay money for ko") and your whining about how your going to have to pay for premium to get into a server?[/b]
    i am sticking up for those who are non premium and premium
    because i stick up for my friends
    and my self.
    and stand my ground on this
    yes i do pay for premium and exspect ko to exspand like promissed last year up comeing 4th servers to be added, instead we get demoted a server...
    this will only cause more lagg dcing and server crashing
    this will affect you if you premium or not.
    so please think before you reply
    thank you.

i am sticking up for those who are non premium and premium
    because i stick up for my friends
    and my self.
    and stand my ground on this
    yes i do pay for premium and exspect ko to exspand like promissed last year up comeing 4th servers to be added, instead we get demoted a server...
    this will only cause more lagg dcing and server crashing
    this will affect you if you premium or not.
    thank you.[/b]

I am speaking on behave of Girakon, the most recent created server, Server 2 and Server 3 is basically empty most of the time. During Turkish hour, you can still login G3 without premium. What does that tell you? Server does not get filled, and there is less pvp action in G1 and G2.

Server is running smoothly, Lag and DC is rarely experienced compare to 2 years ago.

I think if they are gonna remove server 3, they will upgrade server 2 and 1.

So stop complaining.

thank you.[/b]
    yup, and check around before u post, few theards about this problem already opened.
    thank you.

TwistTheKnife

Ummm... Why wouldnt you go to Moradon? If your stupid enough to stay in the invaded country and die over and over again then.... Yeah...

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast