Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

-=[WARNING]=- This is important to read

This is a discussion on -=[WARNING]=- This is important to read within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tanoruk)</div> By removing the 3rd server from each world, it allowed us to use those resources to increase the ...
Page: 10

Ignore Me Senior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tanoruk)</div>
    By removing the 3rd server from each world, it allowed us to use those resources to increase the Free2Play capacity in ALL world and ALL servers.

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=151102[/b]
    Everytime I read it my brain hurts.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

Everytime I read it my brain hurts.
    [/b]
    yeah, i gota watch what i say on forums on ko4life, i ben told i am being watched by moderators on ko official forums
    aparantly i am concidred a spammer..so i am told...i think i just say ceretain things that make them look bad with oput looking like i am trying and i am concidred a threat..
    i am aloud top post this hear because this is not there forums..
    [now is it?]
    if i wanted to spam i&#39;d program a vb application via winsock to multi sign on the website sending php scripts witch i already have.
    to be multi winsocketed and send over 200 post a minute..
    with proxie support so it couldn&#39;t be stopped
    to get my measage threw
    but did i do that ?
    no...

if i wanted to spam...
    it be more extreme
    i hate the iidea i ben acused falsely of spamming
    and i will see what happens from there
    thank you for listing.

CALAdmin

buddah, you&#39;re a fucking retard, go away

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Talking

buddah, you&#39;re a fucking retard, go away[/b]
    looing at the pic in your avatar, you actualy look like a retard,
    lol

Buddah you fail

Banned

Talking

Buddah you fail[/b]
    least i still got my in game items
    so who realy failed?
    people like you share accounts
    witch is cheating
    and further more you got what you deserved when they took your items
    your not supose to share accounts
    and now you know why
    &#39;;-]
    back to the subject at hand...
    this topic is about them removeing servers 3
    bout time you all got some 00 and stick up for your self
    i am &#39;;-]

lekebekois

For a long time, many players complained that were not enough people attending wars and that the 3rd server was always empty.[/b]
    KOL forum spammers smokes crack now? Seem they know every1&#39;s opinion but they&#39;re never in game. Duh!

Not enough people attending wars emm. What about ares where like 100 people CAN&#39;T GET INTO WAR cuz it full (and this is orc side; humans is prolly worse)

3rd server is always empty.. Heh. Prolly less people then 1/2 cuz of no CZ/DarkCZ/Events in any kind, but not EMPTY at all. Reducing to 2 servers will make the boss runs even worse (the drop rate sucks balls anyway) and will make it harder to connect for f2p players. (They say they made the f2p/p2p rate higher; but like 0,01% more f2p players can log?)

For the premium, I agree people can say "9-10 bucks a month isn&#39;t much to play a game"; but is KO really worth so much? I&#39;d rather get WoW or something else..

Anyway, some people just doesn&#39;t have a CC or can&#39;t send money to Click&Ban or companies like that each month.

tamachan

least i still got my in game items
    so who realy failed?
    people like you share accounts
    witch is cheating
    and further more you got what you deserved when they took your items
    your not supose to share accounts
    and now you know why
    &#39;;-]
    back to the subject at hand...
    this topic is about them removeing servers 3
    bout time you all got some 00 and stick up for your self
    i am &#39;;-][/b]
    And? ur Point is?
    In the end, People who goes OverSeas and play ko gets different Ip address cause of Different Country and Different Internet Service, K2 Thinks they are sharing just cause they have different Ip... Even if ur playing ur character Alone, K2 will say u are sharing. how about people in cyber cafes?
    They play different Cafe because the one they played in is proberly damaged or something...
    What about those people? They get Accused as sharing too just cause they have different Ip / ISP each day / month / year ?

You have Failed. Server 3 Of Each World except New World has been Removed...
    Nothing you or anyone can do about it. No matter how much we hate this, We cant do anything...

People flamed you Because u made this topic, Dont flame them back with rubbish... Its ur topic, Its ur responsibility...
    And i Dont Hate you

Banned

Exclamation

And? ur Point is?
    In the end, People who goes OverSeas and play ko gets different Ip address cause of Different Country and Different Internet Service, K2 Thinks they are sharing just cause they have different Ip... Even if ur playing ur character Alone, K2 will say u are sharing. how about people in cyber cafes?
    They play different Cafe because the one they played in is proberly damaged or something...
    What about those people? They get Accused as sharing too just cause they have different Ip / ISP each day / month / year ?

You have Failed. Server 3 Of Each World except New World has been Removed...
    Nothing you or anyone can do about it. No matter how much we hate this, We cant do anything...

People flamed you Because u made this topic, Dont flame them back with rubbish... Its ur topic, Its ur responsibility...
    And i Dont Hate you [/b]
    he admited to shareing and coplained his items was taken becuase of it ingame;
    lol

tamachan

he admited to shareing and coplained his items was taken becuase of it ingame;
    lol[/b]
    Oh LOL Ok sorry then hes a nuub sharer Lol thought u were flaming those who were accused of sharing or are sharing account
    lmao sorry baba :P but anyway k2 has already removed server 3 :/ i hope they expand the server 1 and 2 capability so that non premium can also enjoy ko

Ummm im sorry I don&#39;t see any items missing? Are you retarded OH WAIT YOUR BUDDAH... Just another word for it correct?

Anyway as I said you fail

Banned

Exclamation

Ummm im sorry I don&#39;t see any items missing? Are you retarded OH WAIT YOUR BUDDAH... Just another word for it correct?

Anyway as I said you fail [/b]
    wow, nice come back
    heh, think i might got you confused with monsterk1ll
    your still lame thou

Banned

wow, nice come back
    heh, think i might got you confused with monsterk1ll
    your still lame thou[/b]
    who cares you still suck.

Banned

Red face

who cares you still suck.[/b]
    judgeing by your name on forums you probably some portigy
    portuguese people make me laugh &#39;;-]
    Mr . joe barrows
    lol

Banned

portuguese?
    kalbasa is russian smartass

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast