Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

-=[WARNING]=- This is important to read

This is a discussion on -=[WARNING]=- This is important to read within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Server 3 probably won't come back. But at least K2 know going to one server will cost them customers. I ...
Page: 13

Ignore Me Senior Member

Server 3 probably won't come back. But at least K2 know going to one server will cost them customers.
    I like reading Buddah's posts and this is the most important KOL issue of the year to me(the server not the posts).

But flaming makes no sense - you can view a members profile and select ignore in options.
    Try it on me its easy. :unsure:

Server 3 probably won't come back. But at least K2 know going to one server will cost them customers.
    I like reading Buddah's posts and this is the most important KOL issue of the year to me.

But flaming makes no sense - you can view a members profile and select ignore in options.
    Try it on me its easy. :unsure:[/b]

Why did you bump the WARNING MOST POINTLESS TOPIC EVER?

Ignore Me Senior Member

3 hours 46 mins after last post is a reply.
    Bump is to a topic off the page.

We in Turk Time still suffer from loss of server.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

3 hours 46 mins after last post is a reply.
    Bump is to a topic off the page.

We in Turk Time still suffer from loss of server.[/b]
    yeah,and anyone who wants to go to war or exp during war...
    thabnkz giveing event will be alot of dc...
    all because server 3 is gone
    i posted a thread on feed back about it and they vbanned me by ip and nick name from ko forums...
    they don't want the real truth comeing out that they just want more money
    they stopped the post i made in feed back on ko forums about ares 3...
    if ko as a company will atack me this way...
    they will atack all of you...

Manilas

I got IP banned and my account suspended until 2035 XD

Doesn't matter, I've already started posting under another account I had.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Today many prem could not get on. Threads were closed quick claiming "server has a little problem all will be fixed soon".

Bring back server 3 because K2 don't have state of the art hardware or software needed to run servers at max for all of Turk Time 8am-Midnight GMT.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Today many prem could not get on. Threads were closed quick claiming "server has a little problem all will be fixed soon".

Bring back server 3 because K2 don't have state of the art hardware or software needed to run servers at max for all of Turk Time 8am-Midnight GMT.[/b]
    yeah, alot are quiting ko because of this server 3 is gone and will continue ro do so, sinxce i mensioned this on there forums they banned my account and my ip...from ko forums...
    there excuse is i was sp[amming by replkiying to the thread i made..
    to other replies other people made, as if i am not aloud to respond.. that is bull ...
    they just did not like how i made there company look bad for removeing the server 3
    i did it with out makeing them look bad thou
    i just posted reasons why it should be putt back
    and how there are no real reasons it was removed
    they said positive..
    well..
    what are some positive points?
    0 explination...
    they just want more money and now will loose it and there players respect.
    evan more then people already have lost respect,,
    turks are now makeing cheats again because of it

Vert

turks are now makeing cheats again because of it[/b]
    yeah, thats the reason :lol:

Banned

Red face

yeah, thats the reason :lol:[/b]
    i heard from a turk that is a friend of the coder who made alot of the cheats and i guese he said it was why
    that server 3 was removed.
    turks are like starting a revolution against ko.
    ';-x

Record

yeah, alot are quiting ko because of this server 3 is gone and will continue ro do so, sinxce i mensioned this on there forums they banned my account and my ip...from ko forums...
    there excuse is i was sp[amming by replkiying to the thread i made..
    to other replies other people made, as if i am not aloud to respond.. that is bull ...
    they just did not like how i made there company look bad for removeing the server 3
    i did it with out makeing them look bad thou
    i just posted reasons why it should be putt back
    and how there are no real reasons it was removed
    they said positive..
    well..
    what are some positive points?
    0 explination...
    they just want more money and now will loose it and there players respect.
    evan more then people already have lost respect,,
    turks are now makeing cheats again because of it
    ...[/b]
    The people that stopped playing because of 1 less server, are probably the people that didn't pay them in the first place.

This is a business, if they can figure a way to make more money, they're going to do it, and thats the only positive point they need, no matter how many topics/posts you respond or make. Now rather than buying new server modems, they get rid of some servers they already have, that dont get that full anyways. Get them prepped for more new servers like Akara, which results in other empty servers, but hey if there making money, why stop?

I think that sums it up.

HotAsIce

Yeah, I'm sure they didn't ban you because of your useles spam all over the forums, just like yo udo here. I have no idea how you haven't gotten yourself banned from all the times you've copied and pasted your threads into other people's topics when it had nothing to do with the topic starter's subject at all.

Banned

Talking

The people that stopped playing because of 1 less server, are probably the people that didn't pay them in the first place.

This is a business, if they can figure a way to make more money, they're going to do it, and thats the only positive point they need, no matter how many topics/posts you respond or make. Now rather than buying new server modems, they get rid of some servers they already have, that dont get that full anyways. Get them prepped for more new servers like Akara, which results in other empty servers, but hey if there making money, why stop?

I think that sums it up.[/b]
    you probabl;y work for ko
    kiss my (_!_)
    alot of the people quiting because of the l;agg during war with no server 3 actualy
    ';-]

you probabl;y work for ko
    kiss my (_!_)
    alot of the people quiting because of the l;agg during war with no server 3 actualy
    ';-][/b]
    Buy better computer.... I'm not lagging at all

Banned

Question

Buy better computer.... I'm not lagging at all[/b]
    your not playing on ares
    and my pc is fine thankz ;]

jimfujitsu

Yea its very laggy since they removed server 3

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast