Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

-=[WARNING]=- This is important to read

This is a discussion on -=[WARNING]=- This is important to read within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The best bet to the old players who don't feel like paying premium because they feel they've been left in ...
Page: 16

HotAsIce

The best bet to the old players who don't feel like paying premium because they feel they've been left in the dust is to check out the in-game request section for a sharer. I did that when I got sick of my mage, and its working out pretty well so far.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Probably a good tip. But I meant because this a K2 game, IE bugs, cheats, random sh*t.
    Sometimes you just have to leave and when it gets better(you need to login free to find out) then you start to pay and play again.

HotAsIce

Yeah, I've found that finding a good private server can help with this. Like when they "fixed" the bug where you loose half your inventory coins when you die in pvp areas, and I lost like 800 mil, I just went and played a private KO game for like a week and a half, and came back after I cooled down a little bit. Being able to tank things like TK and dark stones solo kind of helps without needing to break something in real life :lol:

exec85

they should stop assing new worlds and start to get the oldschool servers running without lags, dc's, bugs.. and so on..

HotAsIce

Maybe K2 will hire better developers (obviously their current ones are outsourced, and horrible) with the money they will save from hosting less servers. Time will tell.

Ignore Me Senior Member

they should stop assing new worlds and start to get the oldschool servers running without lags, dc's, bugs.. and so on..[/b]
    By this time next year we will have 5 new worlds and 1 server per world. Got to be a better way.
    Maybe K2 will rethink thier plans. They need to fix both technical hardware/bug issues but also some gameplay bordom issues.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Arrow

By this time next year we will have 5 new worlds and 1 server per world. Got to be a better way.
    Maybe K2 will rethink thier plans. They need to fix both technical hardware/bug issues but also some gameplay bordom issues.[/b]
    there only makeing new worlds and takeing away servers to debide the comunity up from sticking up for eatch other.

HotAsIce

WTF is a debide?

Ignore Me Senior Member

WTF is a debide?[/b]
    Typo b is next to v.

Buddah is wrong they open new servers because everyone wants to out level each other and that means PUS sales and prem.
    But the servers left when things move on don't have a commited population and they will drop down to one server.

So the only people who are happy are the server jumpers. They need to find some way to merge servers when they are left behind.
    And sell more stuff to those who stay in one place and aim for 80.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Lightbulb

Typo b is next to v.

Buddah is wrong they open new servers because everyone wants to out level each other and that means PUS sales and prem.
    But the servers left when things move on don't have a commited population and they will drop down to one server.

So the only people who are happy are the server jumpers. They need to find some way to merge servers when they are left behind.
    And sell more stuff to those who stay in one place and aim for 80.[/b]
    there splitting up the comunity...
    thats not exspanding...
    just demoteing a server..
    'thats what we paid for'
    to get demoted a server.

Banned

Talking

there splitting up the comunity...
    thats not exspanding...
    just demoteing a server..
    'thats what we paid for'
    to get demoted a server.[/b]
    no thanks giveing event do to no server 3
    obviously servers could not handle it
    how positive is that ?
    ';-x

ArminVanBuuren

Maybe K2 will rethink thier plans. They need to fix both technical hardware/bug issues but also some gameplay bordom issues.[/b]
    By this time next year I'll be paying for a real game instead of KO or even not playing anything at all :P

K2 is running the game the way they think it'll be better for their pockets, that's a fact. In KOKO or JapKO there are still 3 servers per world...now that K2 has seen the chance on the server jumpers they will not stop making new servers...when a server jumper goes to a new server is because he couldn't handle the server he was playing...when they get to the new server, they do whatever they can to catch up...but eventually they'll be left behind again (even if using the new PUS 400% exp scrolls)...if K2 has not released exp bonus scrolls for lvl 60+ is because then server jumpers would be able to finally catch up, and they would stop jumping from one server to another...if that happens, 400% exp scrolls will not sell at all, and even premium would start lowering the sales because if you are lvl 80 you can wait for certain times during the day to be able to log without the need of being premium.

Even if this soooo extense topic had good intentions, we'll have to face the truth: K2 will never care about the way we get affected unless they lose 50% of premium payers, and that will not happen until turkish players leave (which will not happen since I think this is the less expensive MMORPG available atm).

PS: about exec85's post, we'll be complaining about those issues since the first KO, and almost 4 years later we have seen little results, and this will go on 'till the very last day of this game, that's for sure.

By this time next year I'll be paying for a real game instead of KO or even not playing anything at all :P

K2 is running the game the way they think it'll be better for their pockets, that's a fact. In KOKO or JapKO there are still 3 servers per world...now that K2 has seen the chance on the server jumpers they will not stop making new servers...when a server jumper goes to a new server is because he couldn't handle the server he was playing...when they get to the new server, they do whatever they can to catch up...but eventually they'll be left behind again (even if using the new PUS 400% exp scrolls)...if K2 has not released exp bonus scrolls for lvl 60+ is because then server jumpers would be able to finally catch up, and they would stop jumping from one server to another...if that happens, 400% exp scrolls will not sell at all, and even premium would start lowering the sales because if you are lvl 80 you can wait for certain times during the day to be able to log without the need of being premium.

Even if this soooo extense topic had good intentions, we'll have to face the truth: K2 will never care about the way we get affected unless they lose 50% of premium payers, and that will not happen until turkish players leave (which will not happen since I think this is the less expensive MMORPG available atm).

PS: about exec85's post, we'll be complaining about those issues since the first KO, and almost 4 years later we have seen little results, and this will go on 'till the very last day of this game, that's for sure.[/b]

Well said, I completely agree. People who are on the fence(buying premium or not) are the people who will be 'behind' in their server. Those people will move to new servers, and K2 will create more and more servers. Thus, dividing the English speaking community. I am very happy that I am in a stable English clan, I consider myself an exception.

There are not enough new English players that are joining everyday, I am curious as to what that will do to us in a year os so. :s

Banned

Question

Well said, I completely agree. People who are on the fence(buying premium or not) are the people who will be 'behind' in their server. Those people will move to new servers, and K2 will create more and more servers. Thus, dividing the English speaking community. I am very happy that I am in a stable English clan, I consider myself an exception.

There are not enough new English players that are joining everyday, I am curious as to what that will do to us in a year os so. :s[/b]
    they promissed us a positive impact with removeing server 3
    so far all i see is more dcing
    less server stabilty and access
    less places to go during invasion.
    and now , no thankz giveing event do to servers could not handle it..
    so what is positive?
    nothing..

cRuX

Anyone ever think they gonna end up making it like WoW? It's going to be one server..and they will have a GIANT map. They will add more like "New Moradon" and will be new zones extended zones more monsters stuff like that..