Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

-=[WARNING]=- This is important to read

This is a discussion on -=[WARNING]=- This is important to read within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You shouldnt worry bout that parasitic, because 99% of your clan babashop their jewelry.. So you can farm the eslant ...
Page: 17

Record

You shouldnt worry bout that parasitic, because 99% of your clan babashop their jewelry.. So you can farm the eslant bosses :P thats what i used to do on girakon[/b]
    we have roughly 72 members
    3-4 of them babashop, that's pretty low % if u ask me.

Though you will hate girakon/insanity, and whichever server you play/fail on, till the end of time.
    You have babashopped some point in this game, so why hate?

ArminVanBuuren

they promissed us a positive impact with removeing server 3
    so far all i see is more dcing
    less server stabilty and access
    less places to go during invasion.
    and now , no thankz giveing event do to servers could not handle it..
    so what is positive?
    nothing..[/b]
    Of course they promised everything without having it...they cannot sell if they say the product is gonna be crappy.

Unfortunately, and since I know you are old enough in KO just like I am, you know that our complaints mean nothing to K2 (you can even check at the www.bbb.org and see by yourself). Among years we have been able to adapt ourselves to the changes this game has had...for bad or good...personally, I have seen no changes at all since they closed the 3rd server (or at least I haven't noticed anything about it).

I can understand that you are fighting to get what everyone that has spent some money in this game deserves: a fair good game to enjoy...but even if sad to admit, we will never get that from K2...no matter how much effort we put in it, this is a lost battle already.

PS: gone to sleep now...photoshoot tomorrow morning T_T

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Of course they promised everything without having it...they cannot sell if they say the product is gonna be crappy.

Unfortunately, and since I know you are old enough in KO just like I am, you know that our complaints mean nothing to K2 (you can even check at the www.bbb.org and see by yourself). Among years we have been able to adapt ourselves to the changes this game has had...for bad or good...personally, I have seen no changes at all since they closed the 3rd server (or at least I haven't noticed anything about it).

I can understand that you are fighting to get what everyone that has spent some money in this game deserves: a fair good game to enjoy...but even if sad to admit, we will never get that from K2...no matter how much effort we put in it, this is a lost battle already.

PS: gone to sleep now...photoshoot tomorrow morning T_T[/b]
    alot more dc now a3 is gone ;/

thertapimp

im confused

lil_mageskillz

i actually haven't noticed any dc since server 3 left and that my non prem acount gets in a server 1 earlier then before

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Lightbulb

i actually haven't noticed any dc since server 3 left and that my non prem acount gets in a server 1 earlier then before[/b]
    i donl;t dc from it,but sux when all the dsl users do...
    when u have a party half of it dc.

Banned

Question

i donl;t dc from it,but sux when all the dsl users do...
    when u have a party half of it dc.[/b]
    got less bosses ';-/

WHY ARE YOU BUMPING SUCH AN OLD THREAD, ITS BEEN DONE, NO ONE CARES, YOU ARE STILL PLAYING

NOW GTFO

attention mode on? why u quoting yourself

Redemption

only way they will open it again is if when they feel like loosing money but gaining players aka never

nicholaszaioud1992

To all this, just quit the game and play another one. There not asking you to play the game, if you ran KO you do what you want. I'm pretty sure if you ran Knight Online you'd do stupid mistakes to. Just remember they're not forcing you to play KO, its your choice. This complaining ain't fixing anything lol.

pz

Banned

got less bosses ';-/[/b]
    nice job quoting yourself and bumping your month old topic.

theeps

well on ronark 3 during 8 est to liek 3 am est the server is dam empty u wil see 5 humans and thats it. Even r1 czz theres like 8 humans and 3 orcs. so sum servers the 3rd server shooda been removed but i dun understand y they removed old servers liek ares and others. specially ares lol always premium on a1 wen iplayed. made me move to ronark........

Mercyful

usless post.. close this.
    k2 will do shit compared to this
    it will prob be a month or two until they relize that servers r worse
    they have to experience it for themselves