Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

-=[WARNING]=- This is important to read

This is a discussion on -=[WARNING]=- This is important to read within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if they gonna remover the third server and make events for the second server as the first server then that'll ...
Page: 4

if they gonna remover the third server and make events for the second server as the first server then that'll be fine, i mean wars, boarder war and cave, ardream...etc all for both servers then that'll be good, and to the topic starter the invasion will be cool since you'll have more people to kill
    and to prevent problems with servers capacity they should make npc for trade just like any other mmo, you dont have to set merchant, just put you items at trade npc and put the price you want and when you stuff sold you'll get you money, also when you want to buy something you can check what available, with that they will spear our PCs from running the whole day at 100% cpu usage , spear us from shouting the whole day to sell our stuff, spear us from reading spam chat in moradon, spear us from lag and the servers will be more stable then it is now

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

they are finally doing something correct but there should be something more needed.

1. fixing d1 exp bug
    2. removing cz from 2nd server
    3. increasing boss drop rates a little
    4. installing a system like auctionhouse in wow to reduce number of people logged in just to merchant!
    5. moving dcz to 2nd server for both servers to have different pvp zones and not to get overcrowded[/b]
    be cool if they added it if you merchant for more then 3 hours it dc you ;x
    but takeing away a server i see no gain in that realy just more lagg

r3dev0

aww go QQ more nub

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

aww go QQ more nub[/b]
    the lagg will never end now ares 3 will be gone...

If you don't want to die during invasion, go server 2. Go exp on less stronger mobs, if the other stuff is taken. I really don't see a problem here...

DELETE SERVER 3 ASAP PLEASE!

Banned

Cool

If you don't want to die during invasion, go server 2. Go exp on less stronger mobs, if the other stuff is taken. I really don't see a problem here...

DELETE SERVER 3 ASAP PLEASE![/b]
    there will be so many people doiung it the server will crash, before it got devided into server 2 and 3 during war not just 2 and 1... anot gona change more lagg
    like the thankz giveing event..
    if you can remember that ...

wow... you people complain about servers being empty cause of new server, then they try and fix it and you bitch and moan. Ya'll are never satisfied.

They did this to make it where all exp spots on d2 eslant will be FULL thus making people exp in CZ, which is a great idea, however it would have been much better to just make 1 CZ instead of deleting the third server.

As for the D1 exp bug, unbelievable. This bug has been going on for over a year and k2 refuses to fix it. If they do cut down the servers and fix the bug I think this will be a good move.

K2 views these forums and they saw how pissed we were about servers getting more empty and guess what? They decided to help fix that.

Whiners. -.-

ong

there will be so many people doiung it the server will crash, before it got devided into server 2 and 3 during war not just 2 and 1... anot gona change more lagg
    like the thankz giveing event..
    if you can remember that ...[/b]

so....
    what the hell do u plan on doing then to "fix" ur problem
    complaining here and making bs excuses isnt doing anything?

maybe if u had a plan or somthing it would be more legit

Banned

Red face

so....
    what the hell do u plan on doing then to "fix" ur problem
    complaining here and making bs excuses isnt doing anything?

maybe if u had a plan or somthing it would be more legit[/b]
    just to keep the current servers.
    i think its fine the way it is.

Really, people shoud stop crying about the changes.

If you dont like it, you know where to go, i fucking HATE the new moradon, but im playing for EXP and PK (love this game wise)

Should be happy this game isnt Pay to play - Then all your turks would be using the same CC from an internet cafe = Bans all round anyways, 1 CZ would be briliant, but the ammount of KSing and less ammount of bosses would be quite... infalting on the market, it would make items go about 2x the price they would be.

2 servers is a brilliant idea, means the KOXPers who want to get into CZ or EXP just find it harder, if you find it hard - Go buy premium, thats why its there.

If you cant pay for it.. tough shit, we pay for it to get into the server.

And this is what K2 want, recently they have had a drop in sales of premium as servers are being emptyer than usuall, for atleast 2 months or so. Its their game, and the way they want to run it is their choice, they will realise the mistakes when the game collapses, but thats not going to happen.

ArminVanBuuren

I think the only they have to worry about is to avoid the servers laggin'...ofc, there will be more players online per server due to this...as Buddah says, during turkish times, the 3 subservers are completely full (in fact, during war days sometimes as premium you get the "too many users logged in" message. If they do fix the lag they will be doing fine...about the non premium users, well, we all know those were never important to K2, so what's the deal with it? I'm a non-premium user and I don't even worry about...I know I'll get in in some way (there are always tricks to enter this buggy game :P )

_Hybrid_

I want server 3 to be removed, it is empty most of the time anywayz.[/b]

zzzzzzzzz n00b server 3 = more BOSSES!!!!

Luckyduck

wow... you people complain about servers being empty cause of new server, then they try and fix it and you bitch and moan. Ya'll are never satisfied.

They did this to make it where all exp spots on d2 eslant will be FULL thus making people exp in CZ, which is a great idea, however it would have been much better to just make 1 CZ instead of deleting the third server.

As for the D1 exp bug, unbelievable. This bug has been going on for over a year and k2 refuses to fix it. If they do cut down the servers and fix the bug I think this will be a good move.

K2 views these forums and they saw how pissed we were about servers getting more empty and guess what? They decided to help fix that.

Whiners. -.-[/b]
    +1

Hostage

Fucking crying about something you'll never be able to fix. /Get over it.

K2 already has you brain washed, why play into it?

Banned

Well actually for older servers its quite good... because there are like 2 ppl at cz at server 1 and server 2 on most servers at the moment...

But its 1 less server to hunt boss

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast