Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

-=[WARNING]=- This is important to read

This is a discussion on -=[WARNING]=- This is important to read within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Pardon if I'm repeating anything someone else has said, I read the first 2 pages, but the last 2 I ...
Page: 6

HotAsIce

Pardon if I'm repeating anything someone else has said, I read the first 2 pages, but the last 2 I ignored. As of right now, 5:30 PST, right in the middle of turk time, I can still get into Ares 3 without premium. Have you ever thought that K2 has put thought into this, and will be making the player cap higher? For anyone who is complaining about getting in, just pay 9 bucks, or give someone GB or an item to buy prem for you, its not that hard. As for the dropping of the third server, I think in doing this, they will not have to pay to maintain the third server, and through analyzing what they are getting from each server, they probably aren't generating enough revenue out of the third servers to outweigh the prices they are paying to maintain the third server. So by dropping it, they will keep close to the same revenue, and loose the payment on the maintenance and upkeep of the third server, which will in turn provide more money to improve the 2 servers that are left. it's difficult to criticize business decisions like this until they are made, and the effects of them are apparent. You can speculate all you want, but I'm willing to bet that after its said and done, and K2 decides to put a potion of the saved revenue into the upkeep of the remaining 2 servers, things will be less laggy than they are right now, there will be an xp party you can sit and wait for in almost every area, and the PK zones will be fuller.

Banned

dude! pay 8.95 for a bronze or quit ;/ u cryin like a sissy girl -_-[/b]
    THIS GUY DOESNT UNDERSTAND WHAT BUDDAH WANTS TO TELL US :X

BitterVet Senior Member PriestessRaina's Avatar

I play on the Ares servers, And until 8 o-clock at night (EST) Ares 1/2 are full and Prem only. Ares 3 is usualy almost as full, but still able to log on. Again, i am speaking for ares, Not for other servers, But where is K2 going to put all the Extra players from 8 am to 9 pm EST every day? There is no more room for them on A1/A2, So in a way they are screwing themselves over by not having room for Premium/non-premium players. But it's K2, no one can change K2's mind, So lets just ride it out and See what happens, 90% chance that it turns around, and screws them more than us.

Just my 2 Cents.

Raina

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Lightbulb

I play on the Ares servers, And until 8 o-clock at night (EST) Ares 1/2 are full and Prem only. Ares 3 is usualy almost as full, but still able to log on. Again, i am speaking for ares, Not for other servers, But where is K2 going to put all the Extra players from 8 am to 9 pm EST every day? There is no more room for them on A1/A2, So in a way they are screwing themselves over by not having room for Premium/non-premium players. But it's K2, no one can change K2's mind, So lets just ride it out and See what happens, 90% chance that it turns around, and screws them more than us.

Just my 2 Cents.

Raina[/b]
    ko has not evan given us a reason why
    i think there just to cheap to buy new servers for new worlds..
    goping to take all 3rd servers out then reformat them to be new worlds...
    ';-x

The king. Senior Member

I want server 3 to be removed, it is empty most of the time anywayz.[/b]
    what about all bosses?

Flo

i want 2 keep it as it is atm

whassup

sorry but, THANK THE PEOPLE THAT WHINED ABOUT NOT GETTING IN WITH NONE PREM AND AS SOON AS THEY CAN THEY WHINE AND SAY SERVER ISNT FULL ENOUGH Good game guys..... you made the server 3 on each server get removed now take the conciquences ....

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Cool

i want 2 keep it as it is atm[/b]
    i remember 1 year ago they promissed to add a 4th server for apreicateion and espsanding
    they was gona do it as long as we support ko
    alot have
    and now we getting demoted a server ,
    for what ?
    they to cheap to buy a new server for new worlds
    format these other ones from server 3
    thats just splitting up the comunity...
    we should have a bigger comunity
    4th server
    and...
    not split the comunity up.
    ;x

jimfujitsu

You are all not taking into consideration the difference between the servers . While for girakon perhaps it would be a good idea to remove servers 3 no way in hell for servers like Ares or Diez that would be good. Closing servers 3 on old servers would mean all koxpers/noobs will move servers 1 and 2 creating more lag , also the people playing on servers 3 do not go pk so i dont know why you idiots say close server 3 so more in cz / pk areas , lvl 40 koxpers and noobs farming for silk bundles will not go cz if their server will be shut down . If all , on old servers closing down server 3 means less xp spots ( remember only 6 ds spots all game and only 3 are good ) and less bosses/less chance for people to get uniques.

Banned

Lightbulb

You are all not taking into consideration the difference between the servers . While for girakon perhaps it would be a good idea to remove servers 3 no way in hell for servers like Ares or Diez that would be good. Closing servers 3 on old servers would mean all koxpers/noobs will move servers 1 and 2 creating more lag , also the people playing on servers 3 do not go pk so i dont know why you idiots say close server 3 so more in cz / pk areas , lvl 40 koxpers and noobs farming for silk bundles will not go cz if their server will be shut down . If all , on old servers closing down server 3 means less xp spots ( remember only 6 ds spots all game and only 3 are good ) and less bosses/less chance for people to get uniques.[/b]
    yeah
    i am on ares server..
    and io remember last year they was saying we might get a 4th server and would exspand to fix lagg.
    now demoted a server?
    thaTS some shadey ass shit.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Stop crying. If you don't like it go play WoW

lol, you guys will never be satisfied. Uniques should be the last thing to be brought into this argument, since people complain about people having +1, +2 uniques. I rather have more people in CZ than anything tbh.

Exp spots are plenty for the last time, CZ provides 3 DK spots, 4 Apostle Fire on each side, 2 Apostle cold on each side, EWs

If Server 3 is removed, maybe people will actually level in Ronark now.

I seriously doubt lag will be an issue, there isn't that many people playing KO compare to 2 years ago, and the server is actually quite stable afaik.

This thread should be locked, too much pointless argument and it wouldn't change K2's final decision.

Buddah: stop repeating yourself, because part of your argument is flawed and has been answer somewhere in this thread.

HotAsIce

I bet wanting to reduce the server number has nothing to do with... oh, hrm, maybe 2/3 of them being less than half full?

Banned

Exclamation

I bet wanting to reduce the server number has nothing to do with... oh, hrm, maybe 2/3 of them being less than half full?

[/b]
    it will be a problem during war i can imagince and turk peek hours
    ';-x

Banned

no server 3 = less koxp fucking cheaters , dupers and bs
    but forces more busier server times during the day and makes people come together improving lvling on
    server 1 and server 2 more people at lvling spots to make more partys but it has it negatives i think
    being

1 harder to attain partys because there is less lvling spots , in eslant especially
    2.less bosses : ( will they improve drop rate ??????
    3. c.z will be more packed because less lvling = more pking : D fun fun
    4. premium will become more needed to play = less durka kids cheating and playing

thinik about it k2 is getting rid of the noobs , if you have to pay 8.95 to play the game
    will you still cheat ? and risk paying more ?????? i doubt it i say props to k2 its about fu#@$#$ time

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast