Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

-=[WARNING]=- This is important to read

This is a discussion on -=[WARNING]=- This is important to read within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i agree with buddah and sethest you have my support bro. i think we should protest like we did last ...
Page: 8

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

i agree with buddah and sethest you have my support bro. i think we should protest like we did last time. remember this tho were the money makers of the game with out us they get no money meaning if they get no money then they dont make new stuff but they will lose money and will have to respect our wishes for what we want because we pay for it. i can say more just ask.[/b]
    get everyone you know on the ko website on feed back on this on offical ko forums and make a stand to keep the servers.
    we was promised a long time ago for ko to exspand last year for a 4th server.
    we pay for what ?
    to get demoted
    nah
    aint haveing it
    i stick up for my self
    like it or not
    ';-]

Ignore Me Senior Member

we all posting on ko forums under feed back if you wana help support the idea of keeping the comunity togeather keeping 3 servers and snopt splitting up into worlds...[/b]
    I already made a few points in that thread(ashet=Ashet). But K2 said they read everything but it wont change anything because the descision has already been made.

1. That is one stupid attitude to feedback.
    2. This is absolutely the death of F2P. That's not me I - let those people have thier parting words.

sirkill

well i got on ronark yesterday and r3 is gone just 2 servers lol why is ronark the only one with 2 servers right now?

Record

soon all server will be premium they said they are removeing the 3rd server from all worlds...
    makeing all players who played 3rd server to move up to server 1 and 2, this will cause more lagg , server crashing
    see no gain from this...
    have no place to go for invasion.
    you will be fiorced to get killed by enimies or and not get exp. no option to go to server 3
    during war people want to exp with no lagg and go to server 3 no longer have this option.
    we pay money for ko , with a ptomiss to exspand servers and we get demoted a server with 0 explinatiion
    only that you will have to pay premium to get in all the current servers.
    here is a link you can go to where we are trying to prevent this.
    we posted it under feed back on ko forums.
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/f...owtopic=150237
    It won't matter what server you go to, they will all be so overpacked that you wont be able to kill even a worm without someone else killing it first.

Do the math, each server has capacity for 1200 players..... that means that each world can accomodate 3600 players...... 3600 times 12 for all 12 worlds means that USKO can accomodate a total of 43200 players....... at certain times of the day ALL WORLDS ARE PACKED OUT...........

K2s plan to add a 13th world, but eliminate the 3rd server from each world would reduce the amount of people that could play at any given time to 31200........ that means that 12000 players will have NO WHERE TO GO....... this is bad for both premium and non-premium players because when the server is full, it's just FULL, there will be certain times of the day that even Premium players will not be able to play...... and even if they can get on, what good is it gonna do them????? Where are they going to hunt???? All the spawns will be full, walking through town will be so laggy from all the merchants that you'll be lucky to move an inch a minute........ and don't even THINK about trying to log on without premium membership..... because you'll NEVER GET IN.

Noiw, let's look at scenario number 2, K2 expands the capacity of the existing servers to accomodate the 12000 people left without a home..... this means that at certain times of the day there will be 462 extra players on each server........... WHERE ARE THEY GONNA GO??????? Spawns are allready packed out, all running events are already packed out, and waliking through town will be nearly IMPOSSIBLE.
    It's a lose/lose situation for all, and you WANT THIS?!?!?!?!?!
    thank you for your support[/b]
    Do you even play knight online?

Thumbs down

get everyone you know on the ko website on feed back on this on offical ko forums and make a stand to keep the servers.
    we was promised a long time ago for ko to exspand last year for a 4th server.
    we pay for what ?
    to get demoted
    nah
    aint haveing it
    i stick up for my self
    like it or not
    ';-][/b]
    i know homie and i too stand up for myself but i also stand up for the non premmies out there. i will try to get people on ko's feed back website thingy. but personally it's k2 homie and this is how the formula goes for k2

k2= greedy bastards
    community= k2 money gold diggers
    k2's problem = not getting enough money
    communities problem = getting screwed by k2 over and over again

now in order for us to make a difference and for them to add a 4th server
    and fix the stabilty of our own servers. here's a little formula i picked up from reading everyones post
    community don't pay for prem. = k2 doesn't give u service
    community protests and still doesn't pay for prem = k2 starting to get nervous
    community demanding what we want since were the one's paying them for our enjoyable pleasure = k2 starting to lose money players and bankrupt.

now if we can protest and demand what we want then there is a chance that we will get what we want. if u look at taking the 3rd server as repeated will cause more lag,dc, and server crashes also this will prevent in allowing non premmies log on which i will get to in a few mins. once this 3rd server is out it will cause chaos in server one and two for people and friends fighting for exp spots which are going to be full. the chances of getting boss drops when we have server restarts or when they usually spawn is going to be slim to none. btw when k2 promised us having a 4th server added to our world, it was all totaly a lie which everyone knows about i mean remember when they said they were going to give us the option to go to select chars. where is that? remember when fire drake expansion came out they said we were going to get new armour for each personal class where are they?? as u can see k2 is a 2 sided blade they say there going to do one thing and then next thing u know they do the total opposite. one more thing as i was going to say about the non-premmies. for the people that are saying take off server 3 remember this those non-premmies that have the chance to enter the server to play with us are ur friends too. take a look at your clan lists and look at all the non-premmies that come on everyday trying there asses off to get on to exp pk have fun with you. not only ur clan members but all of your friends in the whole ko community that are non-premmie. in conclusion k2 are abunch of greedy scumbags and only care about the money we pour into this game. it's like supply and demand so far we have high demand but they supply us with so little and as the days go on our supplies are becoming smaller. sooner or later there going to make premium more expensive and make the server less compact so they can make a crapload of money and we have to pay that crapload just to be able to log in. not to mention how the servers are going to be inside which will be a total desert and disaster. Lets group up and beat these k2 monkeys and show them what we are made of. remember this all as a whole we can accomplish anything but as a few we can only get so much done.

Blah_Blah in support of Buddah's Protest on k2's lack of supply

PaPaSmurF

i know homie and i too stand up for myself but i also stand up for the non premmies out there. i will try to get people on ko's feed back website thingy. but personally it's k2 homie and this is how the formula goes for k2

k2= greedy bastards
    community= k2 money gold diggers
    k2's problem = not getting enough money
    communities problem = getting screwed by k2 over and over again

now in order for us to make a difference and for them to add a 4th server
    and fix the stabilty of our own servers. here's a little formula i picked up from reading everyones post
    community don't pay for prem. = k2 doesn't give u service
    community protests and still doesn't pay for prem = k2 starting to get nervous
    community demanding what we want since were the one's paying them for our enjoyable pleasure = k2 starting to lose money players and bankrupt.

now if we can protest and demand what we want then there is a chance that we will get what we want. if u look at taking the 3rd server as repeated will cause more lag,dc, and server crashes also this will prevent in allowing non premmies log on which i will get to in a few mins. once this 3rd server is out it will cause chaos in server one and two for people and friends fighting for exp spots which are going to be full. the chances of getting boss drops when we have server restarts or when they usually spawn is going to be slim to none. btw when k2 promised us having a 4th server added to our world, it was all totaly a lie which everyone knows about i mean remember when they said they were going to give us the option to go to select chars. where is that? remember when fire drake expansion came out they said we were going to get new armour for each personal class where are they?? as u can see k2 is a 2 sided blade they say there going to do one thing and then next thing u know they do the total opposite. one more thing as i was going to say about the non-premmies. for the people that are saying take off server 3 remember this those non-premmies that have the chance to enter the server to play with us are ur friends too. take a look at your clan lists and look at all the non-premmies that come on everyday trying there asses off to get on to exp pk have fun with you. not only ur clan members but all of your friends in the whole ko community that are non-premmie. in conclusion k2 are abunch of greedy scumbags and only care about the money we pour into this game. it's like supply and demand so far we have high demand but they supply us with so little and as the days go on our supplies are becoming smaller. sooner or later there going to make premium more expensive and make the server less compact so they can make a crapload of money and we have to pay that crapload just to be able to log in. not to mention how the servers are going to be inside which will be a total desert and disaster. Lets group up and beat these k2 monkeys and show them what we are made of. remember this all as a whole we can accomplish anything but as a few we can only get so much done.

Blah_Blah in support of Buddah's Protest on k2's lack of supply[/b]
    speaking of liars... h34r:
    i thought u didnt post on ko4life blah?

speaking of liars... h34r:
    i thought u didnt post on ko4life blah?[/b]
    ur point? i do what i want
    not trying to make this a flame war are we??

anyways other then that i forgot to add that someone that posted on this topic had a great idea instead of desmolishing the 3rd server they should keep it and merge all the servers together. that way everyone can play together with other servers orcs stay with orcs and humans stay with humans not only that it will be so much fun. think of it meeting new people pking with different people meeting new challenges. it will make pk and castle seige super fun also if they do do that then they have to spawn more bosses tho for everyone. this is how it can work u log into ur server but once ur in ur server when u go to the tp gate there could be different world wars going on at the time or different world pking and at the bottom of the list it will have a world called death zone meaning it will be the biggest world for pkers all over the servers. imagine that all of the servers in the whole ko community pking together and against each other exping with many and having so much fun. i think that will help less lag also if they increase boss events and other events then ko will be the shit with more new weopons and stuff.

just a thought :lol: :P

agendas

btw. When new server comes out= more ks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Iunno if already mentioned but ye :P

ur point? i do what i want
    not trying to make this a flame war are we??

anyways other then that i forgot to add that someone that posted on this topic had a great idea instead of desmolishing the 3rd server they should keep it and merge all the servers together. that way everyone can play together with other servers orcs stay with orcs and humans stay with humans not only that it will be so much fun. think of it meeting new people pking with different people meeting new challenges. it will make pk and castle seige super fun also if they do do that then they have to spawn more bosses tho for everyone. this is how it can work u log into ur server but once ur in ur server when u go to the tp gate there could be different world wars going on at the time or different world pking and at the bottom of the list it will have a world called death zone meaning it will be the biggest world for pkers all over the servers. imagine that all of the servers in the whole ko community pking together and against each other exping with many and having so much fun. i think that will help less lag also if they increase boss events and other events then ko will be the shit with more new weopons and stuff.

just a thought :lol: :P[/b]
    Ya sounds like it would be kinda cool. But honestly it would never work. K2 would have to do a complete upgrade of their servers. And I'm talking about completely brand new ones that could handle the load of that many users. Honestly I think they are pulling resources from the other servers in order to bring out the new world. And by resources I mean deleting the third server from each world. I think instead of buying a new server they have just partitioned the resources out.

desired

they are finally doing something correct but there should be something more needed.

1. fixing d1 exp bug
    2. removing cz from 2nd server
    3. increasing boss drop rates a little
    4. installing a system like auctionhouse in wow to reduce number of people logged in just to merchant!
    5. moving dcz to 2nd server for both servers to have different pvp zones and not to get overcrowded[/b]
    lol i agree to move dcz to both server 1 and 2 =P and btw who care about server 3?( not me i never go on it ><)

oh and y they keep making new server like every 4 months?? too much server it gets to boring cause all the good pls in dcz and cz go to the new server and wtf it gets boring =D

desired

Hey dude i dont think many ppls care about server 3, :S sry to break it to yall, server 1 ftw!!

PaPaSmurF

thats it in a hand basket....
    k2&#39;s number 1 job is to keep things as cheap as possibly for them
    mission accomplished k2...

K2&#39;s motto-- "Us first, gamers last."
    I hope soon it blows up in thier face and they have to redo everything they&#39;ve done to this point. And then maybe they&#39;ll rebuild their motto and realize its not just a nice game, but also has to be a nice company. K2 has a good game. But i think greed gets in the way of it being the best mmorpg.

Question

Ya sounds like it would be kinda cool. But honestly it would never work. K2 would have to do a complete upgrade of their servers. And I&#39;m talking about completely brand new ones that could handle the load of that many users. Honestly I think they are pulling resources from the other servers in order to bring out the new world. And by resources I mean deleting the third server from each world. I think instead of buying a new server they have just partitioned the resources out.[/b]
    whoa u agreed with me homie, <3 atari ^_^

HolyCow

:huh: Unfortunately, we will always have the perspective of a player while the Knightonline who sees online from the commercial point of view.
    For us the removal of a third server brings the consequences already known, While for the KO is a great chance to win more users and only 2 server to be the acquisition of more premium cards.

What I mean by this, is that we are just users, and we are always subject to the changes they require, as only we can do is acoplarnos of how best to be as concerned with these changes. Good luck :lol: :lol: :lol:

HotAsIce

Blah, I don&#39;t think you can call K2 cheap bastards if you want to stand up for people who don&#39;t pay 9 bucks to connect. If anything, its the people who aren&#39;t paying for premium that are keeping the servers laggy. Why don&#39;t you make a post on the KO forums requesting everyone pay at least 9 dollars to connect so K2 will be forced to purchase new servers and/or improve the ones that already exist? Like I said, everyone here is looking at it very one-sided.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast