Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

-=[WARNING]=- This is important to read

This is a discussion on -=[WARNING]=- This is important to read within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Blah, I don't think you can call K2 cheap bastards if you want to stand up for people who don't ...
Page: 9

Blah, I don't think you can call K2 cheap bastards if you want to stand up for people who don't pay 9 bucks to connect. If anything, its the people who aren't paying for premium that are keeping the servers laggy. Why don't you make a post on the KO forums requesting everyone pay at least 9 dollars to connect so K2 will be forced to purchase new servers and/or improve the ones that already exist? Like I said, everyone here is looking at it very one-sided.[/b]
    thats the thing they wont improve on the existing servers. they'll keep taking servers out to make new worlds. just watch sooner or later there going to take off server 2 and it will only be one server what fun is that?? whether ur prem or not we all play this game so we all have a say in it including non premmies.

HotAsIce

You can't see into the future, therefore you have no clue what K2 would do with the money. Look at what happened recently when koxp and stuff started coming back, they added a bunch of active GM's to the servers, and had them patrolling. They may be a little slow, but they are doing what they can as a business. This is exactly why I said you should all quit your bitching and moaning until everything is said and done and you see what happens with the extra revenue produced by this move, but you'd rather log onto a forum and whine about it instead of seeing the possible positive outcomes. Non premium players can have a say in it, but when it comes down to it, their position on any topic is significantly downplayed because of their low commitment to KO as a game. This is one case where the phrase time is money is definitely not applied.

bazzeeka

this post is a babel of shit anyway let them do wat they wont ,its there game they want to make money . If they loose money im sure they will have no hesitation to re expand the servers. and the [Sever 1 Exp bug] is not a bug they did this to reduce the lag for the market and Pk areas to run smoother. Maybe theres not enuff ppl on diez to accomadate 3 servers now :\

darkrouge4040

12000 people = 108000 usd a month for them. but i still think its a bad idea tho.[/b]
    Thats assuming everyone pays for bronze premium and servers are always at full capacity...

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Talking

Thats assuming everyone pays for bronze premium and servers are always at full capacity...[/b]
    i heard the server 3 are gone
    http://www.kodb.info/server-status.html
    i play 2 of k2 games and have noticed they now have a new server Italy for worrock i guess this is were are knight online servers are going today
    we paid to support italy play ko.
    thats some sucka shit
    ko can kiss my (_!_)

HotAsIce

Why do you keep copying and pasting your remarks in like 5 different topics. Its hard enough to translate your shitty english in one post, I'm sick of having to do it 5 times.

EndOfStory

Its just Buddah,relax,the spammer puppet all around forums :blink:
    Nvm him and jump to next reply :lol:

Greets

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Lightbulb

Its just Buddah,relax,the spammer puppet all around forums :blink:
    Nvm him and jump to next reply :lol:

Greets[/b]
    heh, ';-x
    i started the thread ';-p

Paroxitic

YOU PEOPLE ARE COMPLETE MORONS!!! I've been checking every day for the past 4 days all throughout the day! CONCLUSION:

1. SERVER 1, 2, 3 ARE ALL FULL FROM 8:00AM to around 4:PM CENTRAL TIME!!!

Where the fuck do you people get "the server is always empty" you morons need to open your eyes or go get your contact perscription re done.

THERE IS NO BENEFIT TO TAKING AWAY A SERVER!!!

THEY PROMISED A 4th SERVER NOW WE GET the 3rd TAKEN AWAY!!! Thats absurd.

3rd server is a WONDERFUL place to go and relax with your clanmates and party and lvl up. Not overcrowded like Servers 1 and 2 always are. Server 3 is amazing and is VERY USEFUL!!

SAVE SERVER 3!!!!!

EndOfStory

heh, ';-x
    i started the thread ';-p[/b]
    Yeah,ure my hero :lol:
    Lately u start all topics all around lol :blink: Also,u like to quote urself all the time,most of the time just usseless junks...but hey,if it makes u sleep better,go ahead

"Heh"...

Greets,

SpaceFlower

well making new world started to sux....
    exp spots are 1/2 full.... so removing 3rd server is good idea.

server 1 exp should stay bugged so and only one CZ.
    server1 should be for merchant and pk, and server 2 for exp

"for the people that are saying take off server 3 remember this those non-premmies that have the chance to enter the server to play with us are ur friends too. take a look at your clan lists and look at all the non-premmies that come on everyday trying there asses off to get on to exp pk have fun with you. not only ur clan members but all of your friends in the whole ko community that are non-premmie."

I think this is a very good and overlooked point in that long rant of yours : P

Like it or not this is a Free 2 Play game, and some people who play do not pay. I know it saddens me to think that some people I play with and have for a while won't be able to log on Diez anymore. K2 has the tight to remove the third server as it is their company and technically the game is still free for the rare times the non premie person will actually be able to log in. But doesn't make the loss of all those people any better from a players standpoint in my opinion.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Fact is lots of people who wanted to play can't today. K2 should of tried more ideas before stripping 1/3 of the playing area.

Whats up with beramus :lol:

Banned

Red face

Fact is lots of people who wanted to play can't today. K2 should of tried more ideas before stripping 1/3 of the playing area.

[/b]
    yeah we are on ko forums under feed back protesting this,
    join us
    get them to add it back.
    ';-]

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast